Shirt numbers

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
JSLisnotaprop
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Shirt numbers

Post by JSLisnotaprop » 06 Jan 2019, 18:05

Some serious hate against the new members on here, so much for a warm welcome aye?? :lol:

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 06 Jan 2019, 18:13

JSLisnotaprop wrote:Some serious hate against the new members on here, so much for a warm welcome aye?? :lol:
not doing yourself any favours with your username

JSLisnotaprop
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JSLisnotaprop » 06 Jan 2019, 18:23

fords wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:Some serious hate against the new members on here, so much for a warm welcome aye?? :lol:
True though no? JSL is an absolute wasted talent at prop.
A fellow forum user has just agreed with me on the other thread

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 06 Jan 2019, 18:40

JSLisnotaprop wrote:
fords wrote:
I agree, his best position is 2nd row running out wide as we saw for the first part of 2017

However we seem to have about 8 2nd rowers and short on quality centres & wingers how we have ended up in that situation god only knows. DP has to take some blame for that.

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Juscas » 06 Jan 2019, 18:55

JSLisnotaprop wrote:
fords wrote:
Don’t bring me into this!

Brainyfrainy

Post by Brainyfrainy » 06 Jan 2019, 19:01

duke street 10 wrote:
Juscas wrote:
Tinpottigers wrote:Fryston tiger, looks like you’ll be able to use your injury card in Feb this year
Bet you have a little peak on now at the thought of something going wrong for the club.some so called fan you are #pathetic
These "new posters" stand out a mile. This forum is the latest stop off point of the Troll tour.

Im guessing some of these newbies are the one's who argue at the drop of a hat over on rlfans, would resort to insults to fellow posters if they had a different point of view and claim to do all this "to defend their club"!

But yet use multiple user names on here and claim to be Cas fans. You are on the money F.T they are pathetic!

Mega LOLz just because people opinions differ to yours or others doesn’t mean they are trolls.

Who is the pathetic one now calling people trolls and using insults.

Please do not use a forum if you can not take and understand other opinions in a debate

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Juscas » 06 Jan 2019, 19:16

Brainyfrainy wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:
Juscas wrote:
Tinpottigers wrote:Fryston tiger, looks like you’ll be able to use your injury card in Feb this year
Bet you have a little peak on now at the thought of something going wrong for the club.some so called fan you are #pathetic
These "new posters" stand out a mile. This forum is the latest stop off point of the Troll tour.

Im guessing some of these newbies are the one's who argue at the drop of a hat over on rlfans, would resort to insults to fellow posters if they had a different point of view and claim to do all this "to defend their club"!

But yet use multiple user names on here and claim to be Cas fans. You are on the money F.T they are pathetic!

Mega LOLz just because people opinions differ to yours or others doesn’t mean they are trolls.

Please do not use a forum if you can not take and understand other opinions in a debate
And right on que here comes alias number 3

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Jan 2019, 19:34

Brainyfrainy wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:
Juscas wrote:

If your going to create a clone army of trolls couldn't you at least make some of them post in a slightly different way ??

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Jan 2019, 19:36

Oops try again
If your going to create a clone army of trolls couldn't you at least have the imagination to make them post in a slightly different way from each other
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Brainyfrainy

Post by Brainyfrainy » 06 Jan 2019, 19:40

You all have trust issues. I can assure you I am only 1 person under 1 alias. Ask the Admin people

scottiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by scottiger » 06 Jan 2019, 19:48

Sad to say this but this forum is pretty much dead now. More bickering then actual information / opinions been shared. Twitter wins....
TM Out

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 06 Jan 2019, 19:56

Brainyfrainy wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:
Juscas wrote:

I don't believe for one minute you are a Cas fan, and pretending to be one on this forum is pathetic. I have posted on other clubs forums as a Cas fan, i haven't hid that fact. Why people need to pretend to be something they are not to create mischief is something they can ask themselves when they next look in a mirror.

Brainyfrainy

Post by Brainyfrainy » 06 Jan 2019, 19:57

scottiger wrote:Sad to say this but this forum is pretty much dead now. More bickering then actual information / opinions been shared. Twitter wins....
True that. I’ve only been a member for 1 day and haven’t done anything but argue just for putting across my opinion

Brainyfrainy

Post by Brainyfrainy » 06 Jan 2019, 20:04

duke street 10 wrote:
Brainyfrainy wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:
Juscas wrote:

I don't believe for one minute you are a Cas fan, and pretending to be one on this forum is pathetic. I have posted on other clubs forums as a Cas fan, i haven't hid that fact. Why people need to pretend to be something they are not to create mischief is something they can ask themselves when they next look in a mirror.
Please stop I’m mucky from rolling around on the floor laughing at you.

I haven’t hid anything. I’m a Cas fan who voices opinions just because they aren’t with the majority doesn’t make me or anyone else pathetic. It makes me a much stronger person than the rest of you for not blindly following the masses.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 06 Jan 2019, 20:49

Brainy. Feel free to look through any of my posts, i don't always agree with what the club does and don't have a problem saying so on here!

Lets see how your posting patterns go...

Brainyfrainy

Post by Brainyfrainy » 06 Jan 2019, 20:50

duke street 10 wrote:Brainy. Feel free to look through any of my posts, i don't always agree with what the club does and don't have a problem saying so on here!

Lets see how your posting patterns go...
No point seeing how they go, you’ve already sentenced me to death with your presumptions