New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by The Firm » 06 Dec 2018, 14:53

flow wrote:hope hudds tiger is all right hes not posted on this topic since another dead line past. any information be nice if you have any old chum don't let the doubters put you off from posting lad
Nothing will happen until the latest planning amendments have been (hopefully) passed and the earliest now that they will be heard is the 17th January meeting. So you may as well stop asking until after then as they'll be no info to give.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 06 Dec 2018, 15:09

The Firm wrote:
flow wrote:hope hudds tiger is all right hes not posted on this topic since another dead line past. any information be nice if you have any old chum don't let the doubters put you off from posting lad
Nothing will happen until the latest planning amendments have been (hopefully) passed and the earliest now that they will be heard is the 17th January meeting. So you may as well stop asking until after then as they'll be no info to give.
thanks for update just wish axiom would post official update put us all at rest thank you again

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 06 Dec 2018, 15:55

Let's be honest, it doesn't need a meeting on the 17th of January to tell the general public or at least Cas supporters, that they are still looking to go forward with the whole project or not?? i think the questions over the whole development, the missed deadlines and rumours of lack of potential tenants undermining the whole thing, is very good reason to have an update, if there was anything positive to say, they would be saying it with bells on!!............. my personal opinion, for what it's worth, i doubt it's going ahead, i think the big advertising push about the project by Axiom earlier this year, when we saw all the editorials, PR and fancy videos of what it was going to be like, were just a last forlorn push to attract big tenants to take on commercial space in order to underpin the whole development, it looked like a lot of money was spent to try and attract and i fear, it didn't work, hence the situation we have now, where the developer is trying to stall the council, a bizarre situation, its bad news im afraid, but i doubt they'll spoil christmas for everyone, so expect to hear the whole gory details some time late January.

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 06 Dec 2018, 16:08

Not looking good if it falls through. Talks now of ring fencing Super League and Championship in the future to 20 teams. Ten teams in each league with 1 up 1 down.

This says to me some sort of franchising coming back in which could bring back in the required ground standards needed that we are so far behind on.

Hope there is some good news soon, it does seem to be dragging on a little now since we last heard anything. Starting to get a little worried.
🐯 COYF!

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 07 Dec 2018, 00:33

flow wrote:
The Firm wrote:
thanks for update just wish axiom would post official update put us all at rest thank you again

Why do Lateral/Axiom have to provide an update to appease the minority.....? What youve got to realise we as a club are a very minor stakeholder in the project. Lateral just used us a tool to gain public support to ensure the initial development didn’t get called in for a public enquiry by the government. Did developments like Trinity Leeds or The Springs East Leeds were built did the development provide constant updates to the general public ? NO they didn’t. There will be people behind the scenes trying to sell the project to the retailers. It will happen you just have to be patient. If you do enough digging on the internet there is enough info to suggest the project is going forward. Without reserved matters planing consent from the council Lareral cannot move forward.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 07 Dec 2018, 00:48

sirocco7 wrote:
flow wrote:
The Firm wrote:

Why do Lateral/Axiom have to provide an update to appease the minority.....? What youve got to realise we as a club are a very minor stakeholder in the project. Lateral just used us a tool to gain public support to ensure the initial development didn’t get called in for a public enquiry by the government. Did developments like Trinity Leeds or The Springs East Leeds were built did the development provide constant updates to the general public ? NO they didn’t. There will be people behind the scenes trying to sell the project to the retailers. It will happen you just have to be patient. If you do enough digging on the internet there is enough info to suggest the project is going forward. Without reserved matters planing consent from the council Lareral cannot move forward.
hi hudds tiger thought you want posting again lmao why do they have to keep the people in Castleford and surrounding area updated on biggest project in the history bold statement mate. if it want for thousands off petition's signed by people in this area for them to get the land they would not have it. its common curtesy I would off thought six months silence is unexpectable only a minority what to now you say make that thousands what to now what s happing your obviously not from this area talk to people in cas. minority what a joker ](*,) ](*,)

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 07 Dec 2018, 10:34

hi hudds tiger thought you want posting again lmao why do they have to keep the people in Castleford and surrounding area updated on biggest project in the history bold statement mate. if it want for thousands off petition's signed by people in this area for them to get the land they would not have it. its common curtesy I would off thought six months silence is unexpectable only a minority what to now you say make that thousands what to now what s happing your obviously not from this area talk to people in cas. minority what a joker
Will somebody please ban this cretin.

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 07 Dec 2018, 10:50

flow wrote:
sirocco7 wrote:
flow wrote:
The Firm wrote:

hi hudds tiger thought you want posting again lmao why do they have to keep the people in Castleford and surrounding area updated on biggest project in the history bold statement mate. if it want for thousands off petition's signed by people in this area for them to get the land they would not have it. its common curtesy I would off thought six months silence is unexpectable only a minority what to now you say make that thousands what to now what s happing your obviously not from this area talk to people in cas. minority what a joker ](*,) ](*,)

I’m not Huddersfield Tiger and I do live in the local area. My point is correct, all lateral will be bothered about at this moment in time is making sure the project is financially viable. Millions has already been spent on the the project. When more anchor tenants are confirmed they will be shouting from the rooftops.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 07 Dec 2018, 10:53

Fumper27 wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Maybe he’s bored of nagging from folk like you. All information Hudds posts is in the public domain. If you want to find things out, look yourself
He's already put on Twitter that

You just broke my irony meter.
Spot on, if hudds has had enough, it won't be long before it's like the rlfans Cas site. That can't happen.

The detractors have really ruined a lot of threads. I'm sure some of them aren't fans and some maybe have a chip on their shoulder with the club for one reason or another.

Personally I would like hudds to continue maybe as an articles thread with any update. Read it or not, believe it or not but comment not. If someone who knows him can pass that on. I'll delete any contents bar his, unless comments can be excluded?
Hudds posts open source information, which most of us struggle with in one way or other.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 07 Dec 2018, 11:02

sirocco7 wrote:
flow wrote:
sirocco7 wrote:
flow wrote:
The Firm wrote: Nothing will happen until the latest planning amendments have been (hopefully) passed and the earliest now that they will be heard is the 17th January meeting. So you may as well stop asking until after then as they'll be no info to give.

I’m not Huddersfield Tiger and I do live in the local area. My point is correct, all lateral will be bothered about at this moment in time is making sure the project is financially viable. Millions has already been spent on the the project. When more anchor tenants are confirmed they will be shouting from the rooftops.
Don’t talk sense Sirocco, As the saying goes you can’t reason with a fool...

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 07 Dec 2018, 11:08

I’ve read this forum for many years and I just get frustrated with the lack of common sense from some posters on here. Lateral have got as much to lose as us now, if it all falls to pieces they’ve lost millions, it’s in there best interest to make the project happen. There is nothing as at all to suggest that the project is dead in the water it is very much alive. It’s just a waiting game ..... As the saying goes Rome wasn’t built in a day .

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 07 Dec 2018, 11:28

sirocco7 wrote:I’ve read this forum for many years and I just get frustrated with the lack of common sense from some posters on here. Lateral have got as much to lose as us now, if it all falls to pieces they’ve lost millions, it’s in there best interest to make the project happen. There is nothing as at all to suggest that the project is dead in the water it is very much alive. It’s just a waiting game ..... As the saying goes Rome wasn’t built in a day .
You are hudds tiger spouting same rubbish so your opion is people off castleford dowt matter how long would it take them to update us ten mins off there pressure there nothing in. Six months not a thing your as disrespect full as them if you think this is ok. And your the fool

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 07 Dec 2018, 11:47

Don’t feed the troll
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 07 Dec 2018, 12:08

flow wrote:
sirocco7 wrote:I’ve read this forum for many years and I just get frustrated with the lack of common sense from some posters on here. Lateral have got as much to lose as us now, if it all falls to pieces they’ve lost millions, it’s in there best interest to make the project happen. There is nothing as at all to suggest that the project is dead in the water it is very much alive. It’s just a waiting game ..... As the saying goes Rome wasn’t built in a day .
You are hudds tiger spouting same rubbish so your opion is people off castleford dowt matter how long would it take them to update us ten mins off there pressure there nothing in. Six months not a thing your as disrespect full as them if you think this is ok. And your the fool
Thinking it takes 10mins for a company to produce an external communication further highlights your issue

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 07 Dec 2018, 12:20

spot on :clap:

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 07 Dec 2018, 12:32

steadygetyerboots-on wrote:Don’t feed the troll
I know I shouldn’t but sometimes you feel like you should at least try and educate them :clap: .

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 07 Dec 2018, 12:38

sirocco7 wrote:
I know I shouldn’t but sometimes you feel like you should at least try and educate them :clap

You’ve got a job on there, mate!

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 07 Dec 2018, 12:58

yorky wrote:
No there isn’t anything to say it is dead in the water but what is there to say it is still alive and will be built and finished?

You can see why some say it will happen and others that say it won’t in its current situation. The project for a new ground has been ongoing for far too long for anyone to really believe either way. Updates, to say it’s moved on or not to show any progress will change this. If there isn’t anything then refer to the last update whenever that was.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 07 Dec 2018, 13:09

sirocco7 wrote:
I know I shouldn’t but sometimes you feel like you should at least try and educate them :clap: .
I've tried but in this case its a lost cause. There has to be something there in the first place to be able to educate someone.

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 07 Dec 2018, 13:18

Tigerade wrote:
hi hudds tiger thought you want posting again lmao why do they have to keep the people in Castleford and surrounding area updated on biggest project in the history bold statement mate. if it want for thousands off petition's signed by people in this area for them to get the land they would not have it. its common curtesy I would off thought six months silence is unexpectable only a minority what to now you say make that thousands what to now what s happing your obviously not from this area talk to people in cas. minority what a joker
Will somebody please ban this cretin.
I'll second that Tigerade :lol: