New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by Robbo » 27 Nov 2018, 20:33

Let’s have different opinions.
I want this as much as any fan.

It’s a forum for different opinions and views for goodness sake.

Everyone must agree the lack of news / missed deadlines and delaying by the developer is poor form.
However they are buying time to TRY and get more interest in the site.
Once we hit October I pretty much wrote this off till spring.
If there is nothing concrete by Easter we must look at a serious plan B
Problem is there is little chance of us making WR fit for purpose.
So we have to hope the AGM gives us more news
Robbo
Truth is always best !

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 29 Nov 2018, 20:58

Following the failed bid by Peel for INTU today I think this sums the situation up.
If the Trafford cntr can’t be sold can anyone see this getting built.
It’s not good for shopping centres.
Robbo
Truth is always best !

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 29 Nov 2018, 22:56

Robbo wrote:Following the failed bid by Peel for INTU today I think this sums the situation up.
Robbo
I am waiting for the big scam to be revealed when they start building houses on it lol but to be serious about time somebody from axiom lateral or club make a statement one way or other the 6months silence is poor public relations what u think hudds tiger heard any thing

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 30 Nov 2018, 14:36

flow wrote:
Robbo wrote:Following the failed bid by Peel for INTU today I think this sums the situation up.
Robbo
I am waiting for the big scam to be revealed when they start building houses on it lol but to be serious about time somebody from axiom lateral or club make a statement one way or other the 6months silence is poor public relations what u think hudds tiger heard any thing
Or a big White freezer......Oh, that's been done.

Digger Dave

Post by Digger Dave » 30 Nov 2018, 19:55

Robbo
This article on the precarious nature of shopping centres was published a few weeks ago: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45707529

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 30 Nov 2018, 20:30

Digger Dave wrote:
Robbo
This article on the precarious nature of shopping centres was published a few weeks ago: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45707529
Had your point is drum roll

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 30 Nov 2018, 21:21

JIN JER wrote:
flow wrote:
Robbo
there was a feature this week on newcold on tv. it was about brexit but they did a piece at newcold at newmarket showing inside and did an interview with the manager. he said brexit has caused a huge increase in the need for cold storage and they would reach capacity early next year and would be looking for more space.
just wondered if they build another at newmarket if it would count to the trigger point. he didn't say they would, just said they would need more capacity.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 01 Dec 2018, 10:03

lurcher wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
flow wrote:
Robbo
there was a feature this week on newcold on tv. it was about brexit but they did a piece at newcold at newmarket showing inside and did an interview with the manager. he said brexit has caused a huge increase in the need for cold storage and they would reach capacity early next year and would be looking for more space.
just wondered if they build another at newmarket if it would count to the trigger point. he didn't say they would, just said they would need more capacity.
Don't think so, they just seem to do as they like.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 06 Dec 2018, 00:56

hope hudds tiger is all right hes not posted on this topic since another dead line past. any information be nice if you have any old chum don't let the doubters put you off from posting lad

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 06 Dec 2018, 11:23

flow wrote:hope hudds tiger is all right hes not posted on this topic since another dead line past. any information be nice if you have any old chum don't let the doubters put you off from posting lad
Maybe he’s bored of nagging from folk like you. All information Hudds posts is in the public domain. If you want to find things out, look yourself

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 06 Dec 2018, 11:35

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:hope hudds tiger is all right hes not posted on this topic since another dead line past. any information be nice if you have any old chum don't let the doubters put you off from posting lad
Maybe he’s bored of nagging from folk like you. All information Hudds posts is in the public domain. If you want to find things out, look yourself
He's already put on Twitter that he's finished posting on here...

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 06 Dec 2018, 12:14

Fryston Tiger wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Hardly helps those of us not on Twitter though, does it....

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 06 Dec 2018, 12:57

Fumper27 wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
I think he as lost face that's all he will be back on soon has they start building it telling every body told you so. bit like a child like to stop posting because you was wrong about it being started this year giving a lot off people false hope on here. shame like at least he was trying to find out things axiom should be a shamed off there public relations .

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 06 Dec 2018, 13:18

I valued Huddersfield's posts.

Those who didn't, no need to read them.

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 06 Dec 2018, 13:19

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
I think he as lost face that's all he will be back on soon has they start building it telling every body told you so. bit like a child like to stop posting because you was wrong about it being started this year giving a lot off people false hope on here. shame like at least he was trying to find out things axiom should be a shamed off there public relations .
You just broke my irony meter.
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 06 Dec 2018, 13:24

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
I think there is a simple explanation I expect he is simply bored of being singled out by certain posters of which you are definitely one.

Whilst I might not always have agreed with Hudds Tiger, I generally enjoyed his posts and they were always full of decent content.

I cannot I am afraid same the same for yours, you remind me of a broken record.

I will miss Hudds Tiger and I hope he reconsiders he decision and returns to the board.

If you were to disappear however I wouldn't miss you at all.......... :roll:

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 06 Dec 2018, 13:32

Out of interest, who is HuddsTiger on Twitter?

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 06 Dec 2018, 13:56

I for one don’t blame them for packing it in. If you want update on Axiom use google, they were accused of just reposting information and claiming they are in the know. They made it clear they were just reposting things they found online.

Now moaning they aren’t searching for the info for you...who is the child here!?

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 06 Dec 2018, 14:19

westyorkylad wrote:
flow wrote:
I think there is a simple explanation I expect he is simply bored of being singled out by certain posters of which you are definitely one.

Whilst I might not always have agreed with Hudds Tiger, I generally enjoyed his posts and they were always full of decent content.

I will miss Hudds Tiger and I hope he reconsiders he decision and returns to the board.

This ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 06 Dec 2018, 14:51

alcasfan wrote:
westyorkylad wrote:
flow wrote:

This ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Have you heard yourself s way defend somebody who was wrong :-({|= :-({|=