New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by mart0042 » 19 Nov 2018, 10:53

flow wrote:don't shoot me down but heard today marks and spencers and boots have pulled out off the project don't now if this is true or not maybe somebody else in the now as heard similar can let us know if this is true. could be wants making axiom delaying things as robbo said .not the council I feel if is true could be the end off it.
I'd be surprised, they are closing the town centre shop and moving to axiom. Just like they did for Thorpe park. Just like boots have done. It seems to be there model. Stay current and stay where the people are.

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 19 Nov 2018, 23:12

Test
Truth is always best !

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 20 Nov 2018, 09:51

while we are waiting for our new supper dupper new ground, does any one know whether we have a volunteer task force of fans that do voluntary work round the ground I know for a fact both Wakefield and Feath do ??

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 20 Nov 2018, 13:42

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:well not one person definitely thinks it will go ahead that's how bad axiom and lateral are at public relations not a squeak from them not answering emails nothing in press not advising the club its a disgrace . ](*,)
May I ask how you know they have not been advising the club??[/quote

why would the club keep it to them selfs its not a top secret goverment progam be in the clubs intrest to tell us whats happening no news is usally bad news give one good reason why it would be a kept a secret . the club now about us much as us axiom is a disgrace at public relashions theres no prove to say there not. only public relations they have had in last six months is hudds tiger doing it for free
Still waiting for you to answer my question...

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 20 Nov 2018, 21:09

So Steve Gill sacked ZH without BOD approval?
Corporate governance fails agsin then?
I don’t buy that theory .
I am not sure about signing players again without the coach and BOD approval
If true we have reached a new low.
However I don’t believe it.
More likely a fall guy.
Robbo
Ps SG and I did not always see eye to eye
Truth is always best !

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 20 Nov 2018, 23:21

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:well not one person definitely thinks it will go ahead that's how bad axiom and lateral are at public relations not a squeak from them not answering emails nothing in press not advising the club its a disgrace . ](*,)
May I ask how you know they have not been advising the club??[/quote

why would the club keep it to them selfs its not a top secret goverment progam be in the clubs intrest to tell us whats happening no news is usally bad news give one good reason why it would be a kept a secret . the club now about us much as us axiom is a disgrace at public relashions theres no prove to say there not. only public relations they have had in last six months is hudds tiger doing it for free
Still waiting for you to answer my question...
Do what i did email the club they will tell you waiting for news from axiom being quite for 6months they have . dont necessarily mean bad news but is bad public relations all round

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 21 Nov 2018, 08:35

Robbo wrote:So Steve Gill sacked ZH without BOD approval?
Corporate governance fails agsin then?
I don’t buy that theory .
I am not sure about signing players again without the coach and BOD approval
If true we have reached a new low.
However I don’t believe it.
More likely a fall guy.
Robbo
Ps SG and I did not always see eye to eye
is this a poem?

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 21 Nov 2018, 19:23

lol
Truth is always best !

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 26 Nov 2018, 12:02

hudds tiger any knew news whats happening its gone very quite nothing from lateral or axiom your the only one they seem to keep up to date. any news be good old chap

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 26 Nov 2018, 19:25

flow wrote: your the only one they seem to keep up to date. any news be good old chap
I didn’t realise Axiom had a hotline to fans spokesperson the Huddstigers, I just thought he got his info from the WMDC planning portal and LinkedIn.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 26 Nov 2018, 19:44

Cut and paste is brilliant if you want to look like the all knowing fan. Thing is to recycle the same cack over and over becomes tedious and boring.

No added value in most of the stuff some people post .

daytona
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by daytona » 26 Nov 2018, 19:55

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Cut and paste is brilliant if you want to look like the all knowing fan. Thing is to recycle the same cack over and over becomes tedious and boring.

When was the last time you put owt on here that added any value? Unless you count moaning, hysterical rants or bullying.

the happy hooker9
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Doing Spins, Backdrops and kicks on the dance floor

Post by the happy hooker9 » 26 Nov 2018, 20:15

Just to remind supporters (???) on here who are demanding we sign players of a certain type to enable us to win some silverware.
The three quarter line that won us the cup in 1970 was as follows
2 Trevor Briggs
3 Tony Thomas
4 Ian Stenton
5 Alan Lowndes
Hardly household names or Internationals in the
Mal Meniga Jason Robinson mood...but they played to their full potential, never let the team down and gave their all
It was the same the year before playing against a star spangled Salford who had bought (or tried) to buy success David Watkins Chris Hesketh Bill Burgess in their backs but again we were successful
Its the ethos within the club that counts not who you are and this counts for much

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 26 Nov 2018, 20:51

the happy hooker9 wrote:Just to remind supporters (???) on here who are demanding we sign players of a certain type to enable us to win some silverware.
The three quarter line that won us the cup in 1970 was as follows
2 Trevor Briggs
3 Tony Thomas
4 Ian Stenton
5 Alan Lowndes
Hardly household names or Internationals in the
Mal Meniga Jason Robinson mood...but they played to their full potential, never let the team down and gave their all
It was the same the year before playing against a star spangled Salford who had bought (or tried) to buy success David Watkins Chris Hesketh Bill Burgess in their backs but again we were successful
Its the ethos within the club that counts not who you are and this counts for much
what a load off rubbish game change massive since then to compare is barmy :shock: think you post on wrong thread too this says new ground or not :D

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 27 Nov 2018, 00:32

Flow why do you post the same crap on a WEEKLY basis?

Everyone is still waiting on the council, when there's movement you'll hear about it.

Until then either chill your beans or stop being a boring troll and scuttle back under whatever rock you came from.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 27 Nov 2018, 00:45

TheSheriff wrote:Flow why do you post the same crap on a WEEKLY basis?

Everyone is still waiting on the council, when there's movement you'll hear about it.

Until then either chill your beans or stop being a boring troll and scuttle back under whatever rock you came from.
very nice you should be band how do you now were waiting for council there's being no messages from lateral or axiom for six months just because I am bothered how that's make me a troll you fool :-$ :-$

WallTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WallTiger » 27 Nov 2018, 06:21

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Thing is to recycle the same cack over and over becomes tedious and boring.

Yet it doesn’t stop you and Flow! :roll:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 27 Nov 2018, 10:28

WallTiger wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Thing is to recycle the same cack over and over becomes tedious and boring.

Yet it doesn’t stop you and Flow! :roll:
:clap: :clap: :clap: lets all just sit back and watch it not happen well done that man I will keep on in till axiom or lateral can be bothered to up date the public on one off the biggest project in the area history if your not bothered do one. six months silence is defining and worrying on such a big project and don't say waiting for council why don't axiom or lateral just say that mister optimistic

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 27 Nov 2018, 18:13

The thing is when people post things that the rose tinted brigade don’t like it seen as moaning. Always been the same.

As for bullying don’t make me laugh. Just because I take the kick out of one person who is up the clubs backside big time doesn’t make me or anyone else a bully. It just means Inlike to laugh at people that say funny things.

Nice to know that you read everything I post though so can’t be that bad all the time. Thanks chaps.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 27 Nov 2018, 18:20

Do you even understand what bullying is?