New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by flow » 19 Oct 2018, 15:25

HuddsTigers wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Can you please stop being sensible and making good points!!!!!!!

We are getting a new ground soon so why worry? It must be happening because Hudds says so. :-" :-" :-"
Do you have an obsession with me or something? Only it seems you can’t make a point without namedropping me. Seriously, move on, get a life.
that must be positive news the xscape and outlet have had record number off people visiting last 12months and profits are up. good publicity for any company thinking about buying a unit in the axiom project. still no reply like what's happing lets hope there are too tied up getting it off ground and no time to reply to fans

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 19 Oct 2018, 16:57

Did you email the Lateral one rather than Axiom. That may not be checked. I’d also CC Scott Royal at Resolve Public Affairs in. More chance someone will reply then.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 19 Oct 2018, 18:46

HuddsTigers wrote:Did you email the Lateral one rather than Axiom. That may not be checked. I’d also CC Scott Royal at Resolve Public Affairs in. More chance someone will reply then.
ok thanks for advice fingers crossed we hear some good news soon :pray:

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 20 Oct 2018, 14:39

HuddsTigers wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Can you please stop being sensible and making good points!!!!!!!

We are getting a new ground soon so why worry? It must be happening because Hudds says so. :-" :-" :-"
Do you have an obsession with me or something? Only it seems you can’t make a point without namedropping me. Seriously, move on, get a life.

I only use your name when I feel it’s relevant and/or for the chance to laugh at you. You make me laugh more than anyone with your posts, hence I mention you often. I don’t know you, never met you, don’t want to do either.

Just to add that most of my posts regarding you are very tongue in cheek and unfortunately you don’t see it. Keep them coming Hudds, so will I. :dance: :dance: :dance:

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 20 Oct 2018, 15:08

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:

I only use your name when I feel it’s relevant and/or for the chance to laugh at you. You make me laugh more than anyone with your posts, hence I mention you often. I don’t know you, never met you, don’t want to do either.

Just to add that most of my posts regarding you are very tongue in cheek and unfortunately you don’t see it. Keep them coming Hudds, so will I. :dance: :dance: :dance:
You have a strange sense of humour.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 20 Oct 2018, 15:14

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:

How very nice. Though I do find it incredibly sad that you are only here to troll essentially.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 20 Oct 2018, 17:30

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:

Hmmm, sorry Lofthouse but that seems a strange attitude to me. :D

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 20 Oct 2018, 18:09

I wouldn’t worry about it folks, don’t take things so seriously, I don’t.

If I wanted to be a troll as you call me then I would be one of those clowns winding it up on other clubs forum. I don’t do that.

I actually like visiting this one and contribute to topics I see as interesting and quite often debate with other fans. Just because I take the mick sometimes isn’t a bad thing or meant to be anything ither than a joke, I recall I have mentioned this before Hudds. Nothing personal young man.

There are a few people on here that I think contribute well and enter into good debate, there are others that don’t. I tend to read the ones I see as good contributors most. The only reason I tend to read yours Hudds is because you are on everything. Other people take the mick because of it too. Take it for what it is and don’t take it personally.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 20 Oct 2018, 18:31

I’d take things less seriously if you were actually replying to me. When you start dropping my name into posts spontaneously just because you either get a kick out of it, or because you want to play to the few, that’s trolling (or in some cases online harassment). I have nothing left to say on this subject other than that the only reason I continue posting is because of the few that actually do value the balance I provide and my views. I could give this up tomorrow as I have done before and have alluded to recently too. It does make me wonder whether you would start doing it someone else or not if I was. My patience is wearing very thin.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 20 Oct 2018, 18:39

If you can’t take a joke and or a bit of mick taking then that’s fine. I am not the only one that does it to you, lots have done it besides me. If you choose to leave then so be it, that’s up to you but I doubt you will.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 20 Oct 2018, 19:18

cogito ergo sum wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:

You have a strange sense of humour.
You may be right, it takes all kinds to make the world go round. :dance:

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 20 Oct 2018, 23:00

Ah the old it’s just a joke....

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Oct 2018, 18:22

HuddsTigers wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:I think most people understand developments (and the ground) cannot be just thrown up and things take time.

The uneasiness i feel,and i don't think i am alone in this is the people who run the game and their constant swapping and changing of rules,league structures etc.

If stadium facilities were a major point of a S.L place in say 1 or 2 years time we & Wakey would really be in a corner.
Stadiums were just one criteria point in the last round of licences and if we were being judged today we would be a Grade B licence irrespective of that.

The RFL quickly recognised that putting pressure on clubs was not financially sensible and withdrew this. I’d be much more worried by clubs with smaller fanbases and who are losing money hand over first than a profitable, competitive top four club.

Wakefield, Salford, Huddersfield would all be out before us.
Salford asked the rugby league if they can play all there home fixtures on a Sunday next season try and get more people involved and through the turnstiles
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 21 Oct 2018, 18:45

If they do that is it fair they a cut from sky?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 21 Oct 2018, 18:56

They will still be on Sky. They are just choosing to play on Sunday when at home like we do.

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 21 Oct 2018, 21:24

But we are on sky at home and not on a sunday

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 21 Oct 2018, 21:41

On the Salford website it says that they have requested to play on Sundays. They had some sort of fan's meeting and it was voted the most popular day.

Then at the bottom of the article it says that all fixtures are subject to Sky TV changes.

So a bit of a nonsense story really, no doubt if they are playing the following Thursday they'll move the Sunday game back at short notice just like they did with London away in the qualifiers.

It's a PR exercise to try and sell more season tickets, nothing more and nothing less.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 21 Oct 2018, 22:11

chesterfieldtiger wrote:But we are on sky at home and not on a sunday
But when we aren’t on Sky our designated kick off time is 3:30pm on a Sunday unless we need to change to avoid short turnarounds.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 21 Oct 2018, 23:40

if Salford play Sundays more than likely my Son and I will be there Thursday Friday night no chance, if the league could enforce it I am sure the gates would go up through out the league if only TV matches were played Thursday and Friday, this seems common sense so I don't expect it to happen

Easy Tiger 2
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Easy Tiger 2 » 21 Oct 2018, 23:53

chesterfieldtiger wrote:But we are on sky at home and not on a sunday
You’re right Chesterfield I presume it means their preference is for Sunday’s like ours is for 3.30 kick offs rather than 3pm like most other teams.

We played some Friday night games that weren’t on sky last season as I recall too but guess money talks and Sky probably ask for two or three games on a Friday so they can take their pick closer to the time.

Salford might get 3500 instead of 3000 most weeks now,make all the difference!