Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 26 Sep 2018, 08:11

WF10 wrote:Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself.
Yes well, this will take the country down also - when you disregard democracy what have you got - a dictatorship !

If we followed the brains of this country within politics and rid ourselves of the EU noose we could be all in a better financial position but nit without a few years downturn - This is where the rich need to be taxed heavily over this period to help the whole of the country and the less well off until we build up and then ease it back down on them - That;s my prescription - this way it gives us all a chance to prosper in the future with new trade deals and selling our expertise and new inventions especially in the "into space" world we are now world leaders on.

This won't happen as there's too many people wanting looking after with no drive and determination - like a bunch of mice being fed cheese ! Sadly when the EU finally collapses we will be among the casualties instead of flying our kite !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 26 Sep 2018, 14:32

You don't make a lot of sense really do you?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Sep 2018, 18:45

WF10 wrote:You don't make a lot of sense really do you?
As they always say matey .....time will tell on this so let's see what goes down .........as the song goes .....There may be Trouble Ahead" !!!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 27 Sep 2018, 12:40

Caught bits of Skinners’s speech, the blokes a dinosaur who’s been coming out with the same old tripe for the last 40 years. It does make you wonder about the constituents of Bolsover who vote for this fool. Maybe when the last of the miners die off there will be some that think before they put their cross on the ballot paper.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Sep 2018, 13:22

What's your problem with miners Alf?

A few times in this thread you've made negative inferences towards them.

Yours,

Interested from Castleford.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Oct 2018, 21:47

Terrorist sympathiser McDonnell proposing 4 day week now, that should get the economy going. Labour, the party of the work shy.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 08 Oct 2018, 14:05

That's the 2nd time you've mentioned the 4 day week so someone is clearly obsessed by it!

I'm sure you're familiar with the 4 day shift pattern where they work 4 x 12 hour shifts and then have time off? That sounds like a 4 day week to me
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 10 Oct 2018, 13:14

I’m not sure mentioning something twice is classed as an obsession...

You misunderstand his proposals, the horrible commie is bemoaning the amount of hours that are worked, he’s not proposing concentrating the same hours in a four day week he wants them working less hours by dropping a day.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 10 Oct 2018, 13:42

alftupper wrote:Terrorist sympathiser McDonnell proposing 4 day week now, that should get the economy going. Labour, the party of the work shy.
“I think we are going to be exploring a whole range of issues around automation in particular.

“We will look at the working week because I think people are working too long.

“We will see how it goes.

“But I tell you, in my constituency, people work at Heathrow Airport. They work long hours.

"I went to a school play where when of the children in the play said to their parents, 'I never see you because you pass in the night on different shifts.'

"It breaks down family life."

Sounds like a right [REMOVED] :roll:

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 10 Oct 2018, 13:48

alftupper wrote:I’m not sure mentioning something twice is classed as an obsession...

You misunderstand his proposals, the horrible commie is bemoaning the amount of hours that are worked, he’s not proposing concentrating the same hours in a four day week he wants them working less hours by dropping a day.
And you've failed to understand my point. Under the 4x12 hour shift pattern system, workers are only obliged to work 48 hrs without time off. The current system allows selfish employers to force staff to work any number of hours per week, often 7 days a week.

Can't see anything wrong with limiting the working week by legislation.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 Oct 2018, 05:57

Flat Capper wrote:The current system allows selfish employers to force staff to work any number of hours per week, often 7 days a week.
maybe the Employer is desperately trying to keep his business going by asking his workforce to go that extra mile, but your natural resentment of anybody above teaboy status shines through yet again

Stating the obvious the poor old employees aren’t actual chained in servitude

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 Oct 2018, 05:58

What do you reckon CasRus, we seem to be edging closer to a hard Brexit?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Oct 2018, 13:43

alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:The current system allows selfish employers to force staff to work any number of hours per week, often 7 days a week.
maybe the Employer is desperately trying to keep his business going by asking his workforce to go that extra mile, but your natural resentment of anybody above teaboy status shines through yet again

Stating the obvious the poor old employees aren’t actual chained in servitude
His business model is obviously failing then and needs to be amended.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Oct 2018, 11:12

Listen to the Marxist talking about business models, funniest thing I’ve read today :lol:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Oct 2018, 11:39

So people exist to be exploited, obviously.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 19 Oct 2018, 12:37

alftupper wrote:Listen to the Marxist talking about business models, funniest thing I’ve read today :lol:
He wasn't wrong though was he. If the business is failing and requires additional help then something's wrong somewhere. I find these businesses fail because those in charge don't really have a clue and some would do well to talk to their staff.

Thankfully, most of the business acquaintances of mine do follow a good employer/employee programme and treat their staff with respect, knowing the business wouldn't be a success without them.

Nothing wrong with making money, just don't base it on exploitation.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Oct 2018, 20:07

It’s the beginning of the end of austerity as signalled in Chancellor Hammond’s budget!

Great that he’s brought forward the tax threshold increases a year. I assume you bleeding heart lefties will be donating your income tax savings to someone less fortunate than yourselves... assuming you work that is

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 29 Oct 2018, 23:35

Good to see some leeway that austerity has at last provided along with better tax collection revenues and now putting this on a spend surge rather than pairing down the deficit and giving some much needed relief and boost to the country in all manners of ways.

The problem here is that Labour with their "at all costs obsession of party into power first" principles rather than country first will scupper any brexit deal that May brings back and deny so much needed relief for this country - caveat here that the EU will need to bend a bit more to make it happen or it may already be no deal anyway.

Having said that, I perceive this may ultimately lead to a general election and I would put big money on Tories getting back in with a much bigger majority as Labour will be seen as the party that has p...ed on the budget bonfire ! probably this very generous budget is designed to show Labour up for what it actually is and pre-empting a general election ! Crafty Tories eh !

Corbyn/Mcdonnell in my view didn't and couldn't dent this budget in response and I bet they are very worried how they will proceed from here !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 30 Oct 2018, 09:29

Agree that it looks like a pre-election give away budget, just hope people see through it.

I’d like to see the sources for some of those statistics, because they sound like outright lies:

The lowest proportion of low paid jobs in however long it was in the age of Deliveroo and zero-hours?

The largest wage growth in the middle of the largest squeeze in wages in 200 years. Yeah, sure.

When over 40% of adults in the country earn less than 12.5K?

I can't see it.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 30 Oct 2018, 09:30

Must say that I'm pecker-a-hoop with the throwing of a 2k income tax bone to us plebs. Threw an 8k bone to people earning over 42k a year however.

And the one-off £400m for schools to spend on "little extras" while simultaneously cutting £2.8bn from running cost budgets. With teachers having to put their hand in their own pockets for pencils, books and glue sticks, is going down like a cup of cold sick.