New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: To be or not to be- New Ground that is the question?

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2018, 19:43

How longs a piece of string.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 08 Oct 2018, 19:44

Could we not have just used the current thread that's over 60 pages long for this?

You would have also seen some answers to your questions in there
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 08 Oct 2018, 22:00

"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 09 Oct 2018, 09:11

vandeveldtsbaldhead wrote:I know its old hat, but when are we going to see some activity on the new build. I spoke to Steve Gill over 18 montha ago, he told me it would start in April 2018, then it was going to start early October 18,
What is going on, are we getting a ground or not. Almost every supporter now thinks it is a joke, and that we will never move. I think I am one of those supporters.
Just because Axiom have put some sencing round the perimeter of a field means nothing.
All the talk of an archiological dig, coal mining, new slip road, this that and the other, just deflecting from the point.
Can anyone please confirm whether or not there will be a new ground bulit in the near future.
Those who contributed to purchasing of a brick for the Waystone Ground will be wondering where their money has gone.
good post every cas fan I talk to who don't post on here is starting to think its pie in the sky only a few left who think they is gold at the end off this rainbow . Definitely wont be started this year now with winter coming, can see why some people still confident with good information good lad hudds keeps putting on for us in is own time and we thank him for that but a think people now what to hear some thing solid from the club now. which direction they think this his going and do we have plan b for are old stadium spruce up .

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 09 Oct 2018, 09:48

vandeveldtsbaldhead wrote:I know its old hat, but when are we going to see some activity on the new build. I spoke to Steve Gill over 18 montha ago, he told me it would start in April 2018, then it was going to start early October 18,
What is going on, are we getting a ground or not. Almost every supporter now thinks it is a joke, and that we will never move. I think I am one of those supporters.
Just because Axiom have put some sencing round the perimeter of a field means nothing.
All the talk of an archiological dig, coal mining, new slip road, this that and the other, just deflecting from the point.
Can anyone please confirm whether or not there will be a new ground bulit in the near future.
Those who contributed to purchasing of a brick for the Waystone Ground will be wondering where their money has gone.
All points answered before. Trolling. Why not have your own thread with flow and you can slate the club from there or o"n your own teams board?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Oct 2018, 10:22

You do wonder after the story about Powell quitting gale out all next season which I don't know is true but sounds bogus and a number of other stuff in recent weeks how many people are posting on here pretending to be cas fans when there not
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 09 Oct 2018, 10:31

mart0042 wrote:
Ask points answered before. Trolling. Why not have your own thread with flow and you can slate the club from there or o"n your own teams board?
How is asking for a proper update slacking club off. Any body even questions the project get bullied on here my axiom mafia

daytona
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by daytona » 09 Oct 2018, 11:09

We know your opinion Flow, You tell us four times a day. You don’t think new ground will happen. That is your opinion and that’s fine. However I’m not sure what it adds to the topic to keep continually stating it.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 09 Oct 2018, 14:46

daytona wrote:We know your opinion Flow, You tell us four times a day. You don’t think new ground will happen. That is your opinion and that’s fine. However I’m not sure what it adds to the topic to keep continually stating it.
:clap:

Michael Jordan

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Oct 2018, 17:23

How is asking for a proper update slacking club off
Have you thought that this forum might not be the right place to ask for an update. Have you tried e-mailing the club or Axiom or Lateral ? You could even ask for an appointment to see them in person.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 09 Oct 2018, 23:25

lurcher wrote:the flags had been very badly frayed in the strong winds. there were only scraps of material left so maybe thats why.
past today and the flags (whats left of them) are still up.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 10 Oct 2018, 09:59

flow wrote:
mart0042 wrote:
Ask points answered before. Trolling. Why not have your own thread with flow and you can slate the club from there or o"n your own teams board?
How is asking for a proper update slacking club off. Any body even questions the project get bullied on here my axiom mafia
Your asking questions of the wrong people. Look back on the numerous pages of this thread and hudds had pointed you in the right direction.

The info on the bricks is merely a few posts up.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Oct 2018, 10:30

Casmania wrote:
Squaddie86 wrote:
gateman wrote:I was one of many that bought into the buy a brick, I suppose this will be opened up again when they start pouring concrete, does any one know if this money in a separate fund ??

I'm more cynical than you i suppose. I figured that scheme was dead and its money gone forever.
No, I can assure the money is still there. It is held in an Escrow account, which means it can only be used for its intended purpose.
who told you the money was still there in a account?
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Oct 2018, 10:37

its just that when steve gill rang me about renewing my season ticket three years ago he asked me if i had any questions or things i wanted to know about the club and i asked what had happened to the brick money he said he hadnt a clue where it had gone
Vince Lombardi

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 10 Oct 2018, 10:58

lurcher wrote:
lurcher wrote:the flags had been very badly frayed in the strong winds. there were only scraps of material left so maybe thats why.
past today and the flags (whats left of them) are still up.
Is my Wakefield Trinity "Grand final winners" flag still up? :D

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 10 Oct 2018, 11:05

tigerfeat wrote:its just that when steve gill rang me about renewing my season ticket three years ago he asked me if i had any questions or things i wanted to know about the club and i asked what had happened to the brick money he said he hadnt a clue where it had gone
Typical! It hasn't gone anywhere, the money raised is held in an escrow account. I know how, many bricks were sold and how much was raised.
The escrow account ensures those funds are used for their intended purpose.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Oct 2018, 11:12

good...people dipped deep in there pockets to help the club 50 grand was the figure i heard not sure if thats true or not
Vince Lombardi

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 10 Oct 2018, 12:47

tigerfeat wrote:good...people dipped deep in there pockets to help the club 50 grand was the figure i heard not sure if thats true or not
You heard wrong, much less than that.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 10 Oct 2018, 14:10

Casmania wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:good...people dipped deep in there pockets to help the club 50 grand was the figure i heard not sure if thats true or not
You heard wrong, much less than that.
I would gradley donate my brick to improving present ground looks like we going to be their at least another three years toilets ect

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 10 Oct 2018, 16:14

its been posted on here that the buy a brick money is safe that will do for me , the people that started it off and collected the money were out and out Cas supporters i dont think for one minute they would have been involved with any thing dodgey