QLT signs for Cas

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: QLT signs for Cas

Post by derbystiger » 23 Jul 2018, 18:33

Its not too much his passing/running ability thats in question for me, its his defence. Couldn’t tackle a good breakfast and his organising of his defensive line is abysmal. There is a reason he’s not had a chance in SL up to now and, for me, its plain to see. I expect to get slated for saying it, but its only my opinion on how I see him. Yes, he is a fullback and so a round peg in a round hole for now instead of playing people out of position, but no way is he the solution going forward.

StevieTheTV
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by StevieTheTV » 24 Jul 2018, 07:36

Mysterio wrote:Apparently they can’t sleep for toffee either after a game. Which is why some get wrecked.
I always put this down to adrenaline being in the system.

I play amateur and when we play midweek I struggle to sleep after, i know its nowhere near the same level but that what i always put it down to. Happy to be corrected though.
Tigers for Life! Not just for SuperLeague!!

Tawera Nikau = Legend

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 24 Jul 2018, 11:04

Casmoley wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Perhaps he can try and throw up some half decent passes from now on?
like the two at Salford..... ](*,)
The pass for Gill's and the move in general was v good. He was, as many were, anonymous to poor v Hudds though.