Blake austin to wire

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Blake austin to wire

Post by Bolton-tiger » 08 Jul 2018, 11:48

According to this hes heading to wire after turning down a 2 million dollar contract with the raiders.seems like they have a replacement already for roberts.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Blake austin to wire

Post by old cas lass » 09 Jul 2018, 19:08

Official.

Warrington just announced him .

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 09 Jul 2018, 19:26

old cas lass wrote:Official.

Warrington just announced him .
Cringe, on their twitter feed. Deary me

Leeds tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Leeds tiger » 09 Jul 2018, 20:44

Unbelievable signing for them. A bit shocked he's easily still NRL starting standard

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 09 Jul 2018, 21:17

The extra cost on top of the "marquee ruling" will be a fair old chunk I'd have thought. They'll have to flog plenty of extras to pay for him that's for sure

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 10 Jul 2018, 07:36

ERG2012 wrote:The extra cost on top of the "marquee ruling" will be a fair old chunk I'd have thought. They'll have to flog plenty of extras to pay for him that's for sure
They will be loosing money on him when you take into account everything they will be forking out. Guess thats what you can do when the owner has very deep pockets

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 10 Jul 2018, 11:29

fords wrote:
ERG2012 wrote:The extra cost on top of the "marquee ruling" will be a fair old chunk I'd have thought. They'll have to flog plenty of extras to pay for him that's for sure
They will be loosing money on him when you take into account everything they will be forking out. Guess thats what you can do when the owner has very deep pockets
Would be nice but money doesn't always buy success. He's not much of a playmaker more of a finisher and off the cuff player. Will go ok, but imagine him getting injured in game 1 and out for season.

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 10 Jul 2018, 13:17

mart0042 wrote:
fords wrote:
Would be nice but money doesn't always buy success. He's not much of a playmaker more of a finisher and off the cuff player. Will go ok, but imagine him getting injured in game 1 and out for season.
Be tough on Blake but would give Patten an extended run in first team which he fully deserves.

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 10 Jul 2018, 16:08

With him signing for wire and leeds signing lolohea im abit disapointed with the lack of ambition from us when it comes to signings.granted we dont know whats in the pipeline if any just thought we would have had at least 1 signing with abit of quality in areas that we need like fullback,half back (if roberts goes)

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 10 Jul 2018, 19:27

Bolton-tiger wrote:With him signing for wire and leeds signing lolohea im abit disapointed with the lack of ambition from us when it comes to signings.granted we dont know whats in the pipeline if any just thought we would have had at least 1 signing with abit of quality in areas that we need like fullback,half back (if roberts goes)
No news yet, so all incomings yet to be announced from us, I’m sure Daryl has it all under control, much important business done re signing many important members of our current squad! I reckon Leeds would give an arm and leg to have the luxury of the great squad we have!
Just a few tweaks now for DP & JW!
Danny Boy

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 11 Jul 2018, 10:02

Danny Boy wrote:
Bolton-tiger wrote:With him signing for wire and leeds signing lolohea im abit disapointed with the lack of ambition from us when it comes to signings.granted we dont know whats in the pipeline if any just thought we would have had at least 1 signing with abit of quality in areas that we need like fullback,half back (if roberts goes)
No news yet, so all incomings yet to be announced from us, I’m sure Daryl has it all under control, much important business done re signing many important members of our current squad! I reckon Leeds would give an arm and leg to have the luxury of the great squad we have!
Just a few tweaks now for DP & JW!
Yes it's tweaking now. Would love world class players but there is always a reason they aren't in the nrl. West tigers fans think lolohea is rubbish, I've not heard anything about the others apart from Austin they all tend to be squad players not first choice starters.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 11 Jul 2018, 10:08

No news yet, so all incomings yet to be announced from us, I’m sure Daryl has it all under control,
From what I understand - we have just about finalized our team line-up for next year as have most top 6 sides but are not ready to make them public. Announcements are usually made to bolster season ticket sales.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 13 Jul 2018, 11:46

Just of note, Austin played 14 minutes for Canberra and win then the game he says he's here for all 3 years.