Unprofessional...

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Unprofessional...

Post by orrsome » 07 Jul 2018, 19:52

Fumper27 wrote:
orrsome wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
orrsome wrote:Well I was one of those who went to the game and spent good money watching the tripe that was served up today.
The whole 17 should be ashamed of their performance as not one player can hold their heads up and say that they earned their money today
I know that a lot of Cas fans make a boozy holiday weekend out of it but they wouldn’t be there if it wasn’t for the game.
As far as I am concerned enough is enough and I shall not be spending my money on the trip next year.
Along with most Cas fans I can take losing if the team at least put effort in, but today it was absolutely embarrassing to sit there and witness that pathetic performance.
The team really don’t deserve the fantastic effort and the money that about a thousand of us spent to witness that garbage they served up today.
I’ve now done the trip for 10 years but no more. Next year I’ll watch it on tv and save my cash to spend on something that represents value for money which certainly was not the case today.
I really do think that the travelling support today deserve an apology.
Bloody hell, suck it up sweetheart and get over it. When the team hammered most teams last season did you offer to pay additional money to the club on top of your admission fee? No?? Didn’t think so :D
Ok darling. I’ve stated my opinion and you and your pals have a different take on it. I get it but don’t let it get to be a a crusade to pick on a guy who was peed off at the time.
My original post was the day after the match and I was still upset.
Did you actually go to the game, or are you just looking to make snide comments about another person who did spend money and was less than impressed with the effort.
If we could agree to disagree then it’s fine with me.
BTW your point about paying extra money when we hammer teams is irrelavent and infantile.
Didn’t go this year due to a number of reasons, starting a new job a month or two back being the main one, but have made the journey before.
My point about paying more for a good performance is not, as you say, “irrelevant and infantile” given you were not willing to follow the team anymore given a bad performance in France. Would you have the same attitude if they served that up at Salford?
Let’s agree to disagree as I, like you, have posted things in the heat of the moment. Lets fet back down tomorrow and beat the dirty Loines to get back on the horse #COYF
End of discussion.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 08 Jul 2018, 09:07

I actually felt the exact same way as orrsome did at the time.nothing wrong with it just passion coming out and even DP said they could have done a lot better.but you get over it and you get all exited again for the next game which is today and I really hope we can get the win.coyf

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 08 Jul 2018, 18:27

So, how many people who demanded apologies from the club are now going to send the players a fruit basket or something as a thank you for them playing extra well today?

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 08 Jul 2018, 18:28

Squaddie86 wrote:So, how many people who demanded apologies from the club are now going to send the players a fruit basket or something as a thank you for them playing extra well today?
Grow up

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 08 Jul 2018, 18:43

Squaddie86 wrote:So, how many people who demanded apologies from the club are now going to send the players a fruit basket or something as a thank you for them playing extra well today?
Get it right. People who witnessed the non-effort from the team against Catalans said that the fans DESERVERVED an apology. None as far as I know did any demanding.

Personally I think that the performance today was a fitting response from the team after their abject display in the south of France.

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 08 Jul 2018, 18:44

Scoopage wrote:
Grow up

My exact thoughts about adults who demand apologies from sports teams when they have a bad game.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 08 Jul 2018, 18:49

I didn’t demand a apology but could see where orrsome was coming from.he was peed off and rightly so.why does fellow cas fans on here want to antagonise each other?bloke was angry,i was angry just passionate about cas and went on a rant.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 08 Jul 2018, 19:10

Squaddie86 wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
Grow up

My exact thoughts about adults who demand apologies from sports teams when they have a bad game.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My point exactly
How many people from last week who demanded a refund have now sent the club additional funds for being “over entertained”???

init
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by init » 08 Jul 2018, 19:23

Of course it could be that the team had to do their jobs and not have a 4 day holiday like last week.....

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 08 Jul 2018, 19:32

Fumper27 wrote:
Squaddie86 wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
Grow up

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My point exactly
How many people from last week who demanded a refund have now sent the club additional funds for being “over entertained”???
I give up