Wane's moaning already!

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Wane's moaning already!

Post by TheSheriff » 14 Jun 2018, 11:53

Trying to get in refs heads again too like he always does.

He's lost the plot.

Geordie tiger

Post by Geordie tiger » 14 Jun 2018, 11:58

It must be great to have a coach like him who is able and capable of dealing with the inevitable downs that occur every now and then in rugby league.. unlike ours :D

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 14 Jun 2018, 12:28

To be fair, we would all feel the exact same if 3 key Cas players were going and none from Wigan. I sort of agree with the reason he has spoken with the refs too. Never thought I'd see the day.

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 14 Jun 2018, 12:36

BigBez10 wrote:To be fair, we would all feel the exact same if 3 key Cas players were going and none from Wigan. I sort of agree with the reason he has spoken with the refs too. Never thought I'd see the day.
Not the clubs fault that we’ve had no players selected, really should have been two or three, even without Luke Gale, this is a much better arrangement than a mid week game would have been for both clubs, he’s just getting his excuses in early, but in reality, we’ll have just as many players missing through injury.
Danny Boy

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 14 Jun 2018, 12:49

Cas clearly don’t have any international standard players, or they’d have been picked.

He should,then, have no concerns about playing a side of such inferior quality, whenever, wherever!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Jun 2018, 12:49

He knew all this when the game was rearranged on the same weekend as the international game

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 14 Jun 2018, 13:05

It just takes the lime light away from wigan and if they win itl be their best performance with the internationals out of the team.just mind games from wane as per usual

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 14 Jun 2018, 13:19

We played Hudds away last year with Gale, Meeks and Hardaker away with England. Had to put Eden to FB, McShane to half and Milner to 9 but I don't remember DP making a song and dance about it.

Also the pies agreed to play the fixture this week, surely they must have been expecting to lose a few players to the test team.
So why agree to play it this week in the first place ?

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 14 Jun 2018, 13:57

I cannot see what he is complaining about. Wigan agreed to the fixture change. Perhaps he would be better putting his fustration across to Radlinski and Lenaghan.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 14 Jun 2018, 15:11

Danny Boy wrote:
BigBez10 wrote:To be fair, we would all feel the exact same if 3 key Cas players were going and none from Wigan. I sort of agree with the reason he has spoken with the refs too. Never thought I'd see the day.
Not the clubs fault that we’ve had no players selected, really should have been two or three, even without Luke Gale, this is a much better arrangement than a mid week game would have been for both clubs, he’s just getting his excuses in early, but in reality, we’ll have just as many players missing through injury.
Not saying that at all, all I'm saying is if it was the other way around we'd all be having a good moan on here too. I'm not against when the fixture is being played at all

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 14 Jun 2018, 16:34

Surprised that Wigan haven't asked for it to move to semi final weekend.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Jun 2018, 16:53

BigBez10 wrote:
Danny Boy wrote:
Not saying that at all, all I'm saying is if it was the other way around we'd all be having a good moan on here too. I'm not against when the fixture is being played at all
As someone said in an earlier post, we just got on with it last season when we had a few out and beat Huddersfield.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 14 Jun 2018, 17:05

Fumper27 wrote:
BigBez10 wrote:
Danny Boy wrote:
As someone said in an earlier post, we just got on with it last season when we had a few out and beat Huddersfield.
And v Saints

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 14 Jun 2018, 17:11

InTheKnow wrote:Surprised that Wigan haven't asked for it to move to semi final weekend.
They can ask, but it’s our home game so down to us not Wigan.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 14 Jun 2018, 17:47

I don't know what he's bleating about.

It smacks to me that he thinks that Bennett should have picked some Cas players up, or not selected Wigan players, just to even up the score.

Well, if we factor in that the only player who would have probably got in is Gale, who is injured, then he's missing anyway so weakens us.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

drleftie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by drleftie » 14 Jun 2018, 18:58

The Sky Sports headline when the match was rearranged in March read, "Shaun Wane has no issue with Castleford v Wigan clashing with England"

He was quoted, "I'd rather sacrifice a couple of players than play it midweek," Wane said. "They will be in the same boat."

We've plenty of injuries to even things up, he needs to stop bleating & get on with it like we had to last week.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 20 Jun 2018, 10:59

Weareone

Post by Weareone » 20 Jun 2018, 11:52

Both DP and Wayne where asked if they wanted this date was told it was the England game and might be missing players both agreed so now to moan he doing this incase its a showing up for his team something to blame it on but its his own fault for agreeing to it

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 20 Jun 2018, 12:23

lets get on with it and give him something to moan about, apart from Leeds and Wakefield Wigan are next on my list of I love to beat teams