Fev

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Fev

Post by lurcher » 11 May 2018, 15:01

mart0042 wrote:Thought Radford in the after match interview was good. Apologising for such a brutal game.

There was sombre shocking stuff, the red card was dumb by the player. The late shot on shaul should have at least been a yellow. Connor got sinbinned for being himself but had a good game showing he's a good player and able to run a game.

Liked like a few injuries for Hull aswell.
it wasn't late though, it was 2 seconds early. :lol:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

callum_walker
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by callum_walker » 11 May 2018, 16:04

My view on the game:https://uk.blastingnews.com/sport/2018/ ... 66727.html

Entertaining, but Taulapapa's and Faraimo's hits disgusting

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 11 May 2018, 16:41

callum_walker wrote:My view on the game:https://uk.blastingnews.com/sport/2018/ ... 66727.html

Again - you’ve been asked by the moderators and administrators to put these on your own special thread and not populate almost every thread with your links.
You are abusing the forum to generate clicks on your own external site.
Got to be close to a ban, surely? He’s just using to forum for his own gain, diverting traffic away from the forum and onto his own site.
I don’t want to visit a forum where every thread is diverted by someone who is only using it for clicks.
I also doubt Callum will read this as he’s now done the only thing he is using the forum for and posted his link!

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 11 May 2018, 17:31

Brutal,Fev gave a good account of themselves.
Disappointing crowd.
Tom Holmes had a great game.
The referee had no control kept telling both captains to talk to their players.
Disallowed what to me seemed a perfectly good try for Fev.
A lot of injuries for FC
Probably need to do overtime to get through the disciplinary proceedings.
Jake Connor never see in the same room as Mr Bean.

callum_walker
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by callum_walker » 11 May 2018, 17:33

nottinghamtiger wrote:
callum_walker wrote:My view on the game:https://uk.blastingnews.com/sport/2018/ ... 66727.html

Again - you’ve been asked by the moderators and administrators to put these on your own special thread and not populate almost every thread with your links.
Got to be close to a ban, surely? He’s just using to forum for his own gain, diverting traffic away from the forum and onto his own site.
I don’t want to visit a forum where every thread is diverted by someone who is only using it for clicks.
I also doubt Callum will read this as he’s now done the only thing he is using the forum for and posted his link!
I'll delete the link

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 11 May 2018, 19:06

According to my daughter if FC had had another player binned in the dying seconds they would have had to forfeit the game as they would have had only eight players on the field.

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 11 May 2018, 19:30

casjunction wrote:According to my daughter if FC had had another player binned in the dying seconds they would have had to forfeit the game as they would have had only eight players on the field.
Is 8 the cut off point?
I thought it was something ridiculous like 4

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 11 May 2018, 20:15

nottinghamtiger wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mr XP
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: @nathastbury

Post by Mr XP » 12 May 2018, 08:19

lidds wrote:
casjunction wrote:According to my daughter if FC had had another player binned in the dying seconds they would have had to forfeit the game as they would have had only eight players on the field.
Is 8 the cut off point?
I believe it's 5

Castleford tigers Irish supporters branch

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 12 May 2018, 08:49

According to Hull Daily Mail Article it’s 4

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 12 May 2018, 08:52

So nobody really knows officially.

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 12 May 2018, 09:32

Mr XP wrote:
lidds wrote:
Is 8 the cut off point?
I believe it's 5
Your can play with 5, but once your down to 4 it's game over. Not sure where everyone seems to be plucking 8 from. Think they are getting confused with the amount you need to START a game (which I believe is 9, hence where the 'cant play with 8' is coming from)

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 12 May 2018, 13:03

lidds wrote:
Mr XP wrote:
lidds wrote:
Is 8 the cut off point?
I believe it's 5
Your can play with 5, but once your down to 4 it's game over. Not sure where everyone seems to be plucking 8 from. Think they are getting confused with the amount you need to START a game (which I believe is 9, hence where the 'cant play with 8' is coming from)
5 vs 5! Sounds a right game. :D :D :D

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 12 May 2018, 13:53

Not sure where all these numbers are coming from. When I refereed (Ok a few years ago now) the minimum was 10. When a scrum is formed you have to have 7 backs out of the scrum. You can from a scrum ( non competative) with a minimum of 3 players. So 7 backs and 3 forwards = 10 players. Any less game over. So don't really know how hull managed to play with only 9

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 12 May 2018, 15:48

chesterfieldtiger wrote:Not sure where all these numbers are coming from. When I refereed (Ok a few years ago now) the minimum was 10. When a scrum is formed you have to have 7 backs out of the scrum. You can from a scrum ( non competative) with a minimum of 3 players. So 7 backs and 3 forwards = 10 players. Any less game over. So don't really know how hull managed to play with only 9
You maybe right , but the rules might differ between players been sin binned and actually sent off .

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 12 May 2018, 18:23

Yeah probably mate

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 12 May 2018, 20:59

old cas lass wrote:So nobody really knows officially.
The Hull Daily Mail article says that Gareth Walker Sports writer for the Mirror looked it up in RL rules.
It’s to do with having enough to make the front row of a scrum and one to feed it. The trouble is I’m sure that only needs 4 people and he says the minimum is 5 !!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 12 May 2018, 21:16

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
The Hull Daily Mail article says that Gareth Walker Sports writer for the Mirror looked it up in RL rules.
It’s to do with having enough to make the front row of a scrum and one to feed it. The trouble is I’m sure that only needs 4 people and he says the minimum is 5 !!
It would also mean the scrum half would have to feed the ball into the front row. Now that would be a novelty.

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 12 May 2018, 21:19

Like I said before there has to be 7 backs out of the scrum so I don't get it

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 12 May 2018, 21:46

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:
It would also mean the scrum half would have to feed the ball into the front row. Now that would be a novelty.
Haha