New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by lurcher » 03 Feb 2018, 00:21

TT Tiger wrote:Let’s hope it’s better than the consultation then LUFC did with there fans over their proposed new badge
:lol: :lol: :lol:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 13 Feb 2018, 19:03

Interesting to see a new Section 106 agreement has appeared on the planning portal dated 18.01.18. The agreement is now in the name of GMI (Junction 32). LTD. Previously all agreements have been under Lateral Castleford LTD. I’ve done a quick search on companies house and GMI (Junction 32) LTD was incorporated on 31.10.17. The directors are named as JARROD BEST, PAUL WHITAKER and DAVID SHANN.

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 13 Feb 2018, 19:55

sirocco7 wrote:Interesting to see a new Section 106 agreement has appeared on the planning portal dated 18.01.18. The agreement is now in the name of GMI (Junction 32). LTD. Previously all agreements have been under Lateral Castleford LTD. I’ve done a quick search on companies house and GMI (Junction 32) LTD was incorporated on 31.10.17. The directors are named as JARROD BEST, PAUL WHITAKER and DAVID SHANN.
As with lots of these development companies the Directors /Companies are all intertwined / connected with each other.

AFIK after a quick scan this relates to the car showroom not being opened before the rest of the development. Interesting though, that GMI are now the owners of the land which maybe puts some rumours to bed.
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 13 Feb 2018, 21:28

If you do a search for Jarrod Best on Companies House, I believe is a Director of Lateral Glasshoughton and Five Towns Park Ltd too.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 14 Feb 2018, 01:11

HuddsTigers wrote:If you do a search for Jarrod Best on Companies House, I believe is a Director of Lateral Glasshoughton and Five Towns Park Ltd too.
And the rest, as I was saying, nothing unusual. He is a director of literally dozens of companies you could associate with this development.
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

WallTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WallTiger » 14 Feb 2018, 11:23

alcasfan wrote:
sirocco7 wrote:Interesting to see a new Section 106 agreement has appeared on the planning portal dated 18.01.18. The agreement is now in the name of GMI (Junction 32). LTD. Previously all agreements have been under Lateral Castleford LTD. I’ve done a quick search on companies house and GMI (Junction 32) LTD was incorporated on 31.10.17. The directors are named as JARROD BEST, PAUL WHITAKER and DAVID SHANN.
As with lots of these development companies the Directors /Companies are all intertwined / connected with each other.

AFIK after a quick scan this relates to the car showroom not being opened before the rest of the development. Interesting though, that GMI are now the owners of the land which maybe puts some rumours to bed.
So to those of us not as knowledgeable about these things is this good news and means the development is moving forward albeit slowly? :pray:

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 14 Feb 2018, 12:06

WallTiger wrote:
alcasfan wrote:

So to those of us not as knowledgeable about these things is this good news and means the development is moving forward albeit slowly? :pray:
I’d say so yes, there is still a hive of ongoing activity in the background !

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 14 Feb 2018, 12:11

lets hope so sirocco7.
i passed the site last saturday & there wasn't any evidence of new activity, but open land is so waterlogged i doubt there would be any movement yet?

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 14 Feb 2018, 12:20

yorky wrote:lets hope so sirocco7.
i passed the site last saturday & there wasn't any evidence of new activity, but open land is so waterlogged i doubt there would be any movement yet?

Yes I believe it’s stopped for the winter..

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 14 Feb 2018, 13:19

Why would things stop for the winte? The redevelopment at Headingley, cricket and rugby, are in full low and the South Stand is amost complete from having nothing in September. 6 mobths max from okd stand to new.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 14 Feb 2018, 13:28

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Why would things stop for the winte? The redevelopment at Headingley, cricket and rugby, are in full low and the South Stand is amost complete from having nothing in September. 6 mobths max from okd stand to new.
its the same with yorks new ground, work is going on with pile driving etc & i see the difference being that headingley & york arent in the middle of a muddy field & both those sites are surround with access roads, ours isnt?

Digger Dave

Post by Digger Dave » 14 Feb 2018, 13:37

yorky wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Why would things stop for the winte? The redevelopment at Headingley, cricket and rugby, are in full low and the South Stand is amost complete from having nothing in September. 6 mobths max from okd stand to new.
its the same with yorks new ground, work is going on with pile driving etc & i see the difference being that headingley & york arent in the middle of a muddy field & both those sites are surround with access roads, ours isnt?
One side of the site has almost direct access to the M62 and a second to a decent road so I'm not buying access issues. Any delay costs a Developer money. Plenty of similar sites have work going on through the winter, only stopping if it gets really bad.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Feb 2018, 14:02

It does seem a little odd that work has halted, we have a relatively big and very muddy housing estate being built beside us near the motorway in Normy, work has been ongoing since mid January.

dannyboy1036
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dannyboy1036 » 14 Feb 2018, 14:52

Some people really do live in a fantasy land!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 14 Feb 2018, 14:58

dannyboy1036 wrote:Some people really do live in a fantasy land!
Best place to live now a days :)

speedy
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: @casrlfc

Post by speedy » 14 Feb 2018, 17:40

Soil stripping is done under strict rules as topsoil is a finite material. Untill the winter us well over the dont expect it happening

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 14 Feb 2018, 18:14

passed last night and noticed some floodlights on, they may have been there all along but its the first time I've noticed them.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 16 Feb 2018, 12:17

https://youtu.be/AJuVJ753qRs

This will get you going

BCT
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Wheldon Road End - The side bit next to the main stand

Post by BCT » 16 Feb 2018, 12:18

Cas Until I Die

tigerfeat