Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Spanishtiger
Verified

Re: Hardaker

Post by Spanishtiger » 30 Jan 2018, 01:01

Don't know which thread to put this on, but surely everyone knows that nosey parkers "sources" are the fan's forums. Every time that something juicy comes on a forum nosey reports it the following Monday. Just as TT said !!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 30 Jan 2018, 09:06

He went out on limb a bit this time saying he had allready travelled to london to meet the wigan chairman , wigan wanted him to play in the centres , and it could be announced as early as yesterday afternoon
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 30 Jan 2018, 11:28

Noticed on his Instagram he is doing quite a lot of fitness work,treadmill and gym work and making a point of posting it regularly.wonder if he is staying in peak condition in case the ban is scrapped and he’s able to play again.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 30 Jan 2018, 11:48

Yeah powell said last week he was fittest player in super league dont think it take him long to be ready to play
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 30 Jan 2018, 12:43

tigerfeat wrote:Yeah powell said last week he was fittest player in super league dont think it take him long to be ready to play
Think that was in regards to his minutes on the field n him hardly ever been injured rather than him actually been the fittest because he used it against the fact that Roberts couldn't do those minutes with him picking up injuries regularly
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 30 Jan 2018, 13:57

benny also commented on zac's fitness saying "he could run for days" and that's why benny admits he won't be able to replicate zac's style of play and will have to tweak it a bit.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 30 Jan 2018, 14:57

Anything in the Zak to Wigan ?
If anything, we want him. He made a mistake - his first with us - and I'm certain this will have been the call to wake the lad up, he's a decent kid underneath it all.

Anyway - Wigan ? Toronto
Audacter Et Sincere

Riggins
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Riggins » 31 Jan 2018, 12:02

When he is eligible to play he plays for Cas and repays us.

mystery
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mystery » 03 Feb 2018, 19:18

Mysterio wrote:Anything in the Zak to Wigan ?
If anything, we want him. He made a mistake - his first with us - and I'm certain this will have been the call to wake the lad up, he's a decent kid underneath it all.

Anyway - Wigan ? Toronto
He was given two or three chances at Leeds, some people don’t learn.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 04 Feb 2018, 13:40

I got a call yesterday from a respected bloke involved with Cas . He said the club has told Zak that if he gets more than 2 years they are terminating his contract . Zak then had a meeting with Mr Wane.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 04 Feb 2018, 13:51

takethetwo wrote:I got a call yesterday from a respected bloke involved with Cas . He said the club has told Zak that if he gets more than 2 years they are terminating his contract . Zak then had a meeting with Mr Wane.
Can’t see him getting more than 2 years.
So does this mean Zak as thrown the dummy out and gone crawling to the gorilla.
I wonder if wane offers cas the 150k to buy his contract out now will we snap his hand off.
Did cas give Zak permission to speak to wane.
While under contract to cas surely he can’t do this if he’s a contract to full fill.

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 04 Feb 2018, 16:38

Wigan will not have him to much of a liability. They have already got better and more sensible players.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 04 Feb 2018, 16:39

old cas lass wrote:
takethetwo wrote:I got a call yesterday from a respected bloke involved with Cas . He said the club has told Zak that if he gets more than 2 years they are terminating his contract . Zak then had a meeting with Mr Wane.
I wonder if wane offers cas the 150k to buy his contract out now will we snap his hand off.
While under contract to cas surely he can’t do this if he’s a contract to full fill.
I’d snap anyone’s hand off that offered 150K to buy his contract now

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 04 Feb 2018, 19:00

old cas lass wrote:
It was on only a 2 minute conversation , but basically he told me SG told Zak what was happening regarding contract. Zak got a bit emotional and apologised for letting Daryl and Steve down. Then told him they wouldn’t stand in his way or stop him talking to any other club but he wouldn’t be going anywhere unless the ban was over 2 years.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 04 Feb 2018, 20:57

takethetwo wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
It was on only a 2 minute conversation , but basically he told me SG told Zak what was happening regarding contract. Zak got a bit emotional and apologised for letting Daryl and Steve down. Then told him they wouldn’t stand in his way or stop him talking to any other club but he wouldn’t be going anywhere unless the ban was over 2 years.
So of this is true it means we are keeping Zak's registration? If that happens we surely are not paying out the £100k+ per year salary he is v likely on? How will this work?

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 04 Feb 2018, 21:05

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
takethetwo wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
So of this is true it means we are keeping Zak's registration? If that happens we surely are not paying out the £100k+ per year salary he is v likely on? How will this work?
Most sports contracts have a clause that no payment will be made during a WADA suspension but the contract will resume once the suspension is served (presuming the contract is longer than the suspension, obviously).
If this is the case with Hardaker’s contract we are in a fairly strong position. We don’t need to pay him whilst (if) he is suspended and he is contracted to us upon his return.
Hypothetically, if he gets a two year ban he’s not going to be paid for 2018 and 2019 but, unless we agree otherwise and accept an offer for him, he’s our player when he returns in 2020.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 05 Feb 2018, 10:47

I don't know how wada works but....

This is maybe an issue. It could make zh accept a 2 year ban rather than appeal and hope for lower? Could it force a player to do this?

It smacks off a dumb move by the club if it's true. I can see them giving one of many scenarios to him, ultimately we hold the reins.

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 11 Feb 2018, 22:27

In league weekly Zak to wigan 5 year deal apparently they got him a personal trainer already and Gunna help him through his ban be interesting to know the real truth with all this

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 11 Feb 2018, 22:31

betts21 wrote:In league weekly Zak to wigan 5 year deal apparently they got him a personal trainer already and Gunna help him through his ban be interesting to know the real truth with all this
Wonder if any £ will be coming our way? Can you 'sell' a player under these circumstances or will we have just released him and wigan have snapped him up.

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 11 Feb 2018, 22:44

Someone's said on another thread Mitch Clark is signing for Feth permanently. If that is true and Hardaker is going to Wigan I wonder if we are clearing the way for a quota full back?