Salford City Red Devils v Castleford Tigers [Rnd 05]

Relive the memories, all previous seasons match threads can be found in here.
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Salford City Red Devils v Castleford Tigers [Rnd 05]

Post by lurcher » 19 Mar 2017, 18:19

on the plus side the defence did well again, that's 13 points conceded in the last 2 games.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

flood light tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flood light tiger » 19 Mar 2017, 18:34

Any1 know anything about merdoc dropping ball before scoring his 2nd try and ref wavin play on.bet the coach int moaning about that decision if its rate

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 19 Mar 2017, 19:35

radio said he dropped it but managed to regather before it hit the ground. said cas players switched off thinking he'd dropped it.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

mtashy29

Post by mtashy29 » 19 Mar 2017, 20:43

Could someone explain how Rangi was put back into team when he came back last year when he was not fully fit but has soon as there was a problem this season he his dropped and has to fight his way back into team.

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 19 Mar 2017, 20:45

mtashy29 wrote:Could someone explain how Rangi was put back into team when he came back last year when he was not fully fit but has soon as there was a problem this season he his dropped and has to fight his way back into team.

contact the club and send that question to the head coach dp only him can give you the answer your looking for

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Mar 2017, 21:05

Well well well !! We handed that game over on a plate with all the silly mistakes that were made - ZH's attempted trap of the ball giving field position and GE's brain explosion in trying to pass on first drive tackle ! This was always going to be a hard game but all the team looked totally lacklustre today but take nothing away from Salford as they had done their homework especially on LG in cutting his time down on the ball ! Forgive me for saying this, but DP I believe should not have even mentioned Cas expect having a blip earlier this week as this feeds a negative into minds of players and that has materialised immediately today - Keeping positive thoughts psychologically keeps positive play ongoing for me but DP is such a fantastic coach as we all know so it's just my opinion only and who am I to be even mentioning this with all the experience he has brought to the club. Let's hope the blip is just a blip and take heart that it was by only 1 point we were beaten by on conditions that does not suit how we play.

billy tiger

Post by billy tiger » 19 Mar 2017, 23:49

CasRus wrote:Well well well !! We handed that game over on a plate with all the silly mistakes that were made - ZH's attempted trap of the ball giving field position and GE's brain explosion in trying to pass on first drive tackle ! This was always going to be a hard game but all the team looked totally lacklustre today but take nothing away from Salford as they had done their homework especially on LG in cutting his time down on the ball ! Forgive me for saying this, but DP I believe should not have even mentioned Cas expect having a blip earlier this week as this feeds a negative into minds of players and that has materialised immediately today - Keeping positive thoughts psychologically keeps positive play ongoing for me but DP is such a fantastic coach as we all know so it's just my opinion only and who am I to be even mentioning this with all the experience he has brought to the club. Let's hope the blip is just a blip and take heart that it was by only 1 point we were beaten by on conditions that does not suit how we play.
Will he do same job at Leeds next year you heard it first here.