London

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

London

Post by SuffolkTiger » 15 Jun 2019, 19:01

Quite simply a magnificent team effort to turn Catalans over 12-30 in their own back yard

Eddie Battye continues to show the form that should get him an England call up. Abdull looks NRL class.

Danny Ward doing a brilliant job and is a shoe in for us if DP was to leave...

43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Re: London

Post by 43s flyer » 15 Jun 2019, 19:22

Totally agree, and really good to watch.

heppy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by heppy » 16 Jun 2019, 14:10

When was the last time our halfback played like Abdull.?

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 20 Jun 2019, 21:52

And again.....

Really good to watch. They know what they are and have a great structure and game plan.

Abdull a revaluation.

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 20 Jun 2019, 22:08

Really going to be a tough game for us next week but we need to win salford 1st just to put abit of a gap between us and the bottom teams.fingers crossed we put in a performance

Fearless' Headguard

Post by Fearless' Headguard » 20 Jun 2019, 22:33

Just shows what a motivated and well-bonded team can do. Ward has got them playing for each other and they epitomize an never-say-die attitude. Rhys Williams, Butler, Battye and Abdul special mentions tonight for me...I can honestly say I envy the body language and way that London players commit themselves to the tackle and ball possession, world of difference to what our lot are doing at the moment sadly.
The fearsome hollow boom of the older boys in the deep end, The green shoots of recovery shriveled up in harsh tomorrows, Left to pick dry sticks and mumble to myself, A melancholy emblem of parish cruelty.

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 20 Jun 2019, 22:48

Fearless' Headguard wrote:Just shows what a motivated and well-bonded team can do. Ward has got them playing for each other and they epitomize an never-say-die attitude. Rhys Williams, Butler, Battye and Abdul special mentions tonight for me...I can honestly say I envy the body language and way that London players commit themselves to the tackle and ball possession, world of difference to what our lot are doing at the moment sadly.
London seem to be wanting to play for each other and in tackles they are tuening up for each other and defending where as ours miss easy tackles and lack the last ditch effort and dosnt have the desire to keep a player out like london has shown tonight.defence like that and the mentallity will go along way