Wigan lose to london

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Wigan lose to london

Post by tigerfeat » 04 Mar 2019, 11:42

usacas wrote:Out of interest, what position did Hardaker play? Was Escare Fullback?
Escare was on the wing he dropped a perfect pass for what would have been a walk in try London winger picked it up and went full length other way
Looking at highlights on sky the stand that cas filled last week looked near empty
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 04 Mar 2019, 13:54

tigerfeat wrote:The other thing about hardaker is he was poor in his last season at leeds average when he went to Panthers it was only when he arrived at cas under Powell in 2017 that he went to a whole new level
That's the key for me with ZH, he needs Powell to give him any sense of hope on the rugby field. As we all know too well, this wasn't enough to prevent his off-field antics which have cursed his career for many a year but I just cannot see him playing with his heart on his sleeve for the Pies.

Enormous waste of talent...
Spreading the Cas gene pool

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 04 Mar 2019, 14:10

Yeah without going over all the business of last winter in the end he had the chance to come back to cas he made a big mistake not to and a even bigger one going to Wigan at this moment in time
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 04 Mar 2019, 22:48

tigerfeat wrote:
usacas wrote:Out of interest, what position did Hardaker play? Was Escare Fullback?
Escare was on the wing he dropped a perfect pass for what would have been a walk in try London winger picked it up and went full length other way
Looking at highlights on sky the stand that cas filled last week looked near empty
Yeah think they had Manfredi, Marshall and another winger all out injured. Lam didn't sound happy with him lol.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 05 Mar 2019, 01:25

they have manfredi, burgess, marshall, and davies as the 4 fisrt choice wingers.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 06 Mar 2019, 16:32

da_jimbob_7 wrote:
Swagger wrote:Still on 0 points. Expect the RFL to help them out this week and give them their 2 points back.
I can’t see them getting their two points back. Maybe if they were honest in the original investigation then they’d have a chance.
Like I said!!