Ryan Brierley

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
jackknife
Verified

Ryan Brierley

Post by jackknife » 14 Feb 2019, 18:50

Signing for London Skolars, i dont think hes good enough to sign for us but surely hes better than the Skolars
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

scottiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Ryan Brierley

Post by scottiger » 14 Feb 2019, 20:37

jackknife wrote:Signing for London Skolars, i dont think hes good enough to sign for us but surely hes better than the Skolars
probably to do with the deal between Toronto and skolars . He keeps his wage , Toronto get the cap space and skolars get a decent player ...
TM Out

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 15 Feb 2019, 21:34

scottiger wrote:
jackknife wrote:Signing for London Skolars, i dont think hes good enough to sign for us but surely hes better than the Skolars
probably to do with the deal between Toronto and skolars . He keeps his wage , Toronto get the cap space and skolars get a decent player ...
But yet he came out and said he wanted to play Sl thats why he didnt sign for fev because he thought he was better than championship

scottiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by scottiger » 18 Feb 2019, 02:37

Bolton-tiger wrote:
scottiger wrote:
But yet he came out and said he wanted to play Sl thats why he didnt sign for fev because he thought he was better than championship
it's a job . No way would Fev match what
Toronto pay him . Best deal for him financial wise then he can find a new team next season . Most clubs have spent there budgets for this year .
TM Out