Post by Nobody » 16 Oct 2018, 15:30

Getting interest from Leeds apparently
🐯 COYF!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Sean O'Loughlin

Post by Flat Capper » 16 Oct 2018, 17:07

Watching him in the play-offs and to say he's slow is an understatement. Not sure what he brings to a team these days, especially as he only does half a game at best.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 16 Oct 2018, 17:20

Flat Capper wrote:Watching him in the play-offs and to say he's slow is an understatement. Not sure what he brings to a team these days, especially as he only does half a game at best.
Sean brings a dam site more to Wigan than the over rated penalty machine we have at Cas that is for sure.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 17 Oct 2018, 09:37

If he very surprised if he went to Leeds. All that Wigan history and then playing against them.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 17 Oct 2018, 10:58

Back room staff at Wigan, they're gonna want to keep him.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 17 Oct 2018, 14:02

Sharlotiger wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Watching him in the play-offs and to say he's slow is an understatement. Not sure what he brings to a team these days, especially as he only does half a game at best.
Sean brings a dam site more to Wigan than the over rated penalty machine we have at Cas that is for sure.
He certainly used to be the inspirational leader but we all get too old and slow in the end. He was also a penalty machine, renowned for being unable to tackle below the neck but hey ho.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 17 Oct 2018, 23:15

Flat Capper wrote:
Sharlotiger wrote:
He certainly used to be the inspirational leader but we all get too old and slow in the end. He was also a penalty machine, renowned for being unable to tackle below the neck but hey ho.
spake for thissen old lad.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 17 Oct 2018, 23:22

lurcher wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
Sharlotiger wrote:
I know the feeling well.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 19 Oct 2018, 12:39

lurcher wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
Sharlotiger wrote:
You'll be pleased to know I'm still an active sportsman and will be playing in the Yorkshire darts league this Sunday!