Ben barba

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Ben barba

Post by casjunction » 28 Apr 2018, 16:24

Sky touting him as a future man of steel not a good advert for the game.

daytona
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by daytona » 29 Apr 2018, 08:37

Whatever your views on his past indiscretions there is no denying that he is absolutely class as a player and a joy to watch. One of the very few highlights in a pretty dire opening half to the super league seasons. Saints are best team to watch by a mile at the minute.

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 29 Apr 2018, 17:45

Saints are fantastic viewing this year like we were last, it just shows the value of a world class full back.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 30 Apr 2018, 10:05

Tigerade wrote:Did anyone else notice that Barba was holding his left shoulder when he went down but when you watch it in slow-mo it is his right shoulder that takes the impact. Strange.
Looks like a disc in his neck.must be sorted

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 30 Apr 2018, 12:50

Sharlotiger wrote:Saints are fantastic viewing this year like we were last, it just shows the value of a world class full back.
I don't think it's coincidence that Saints are now performing like we were last season and I can only put it down to the input of the full backs. Whether it's a case of the individual players or the fact they play full back may be open to debate but for me it has become the crucial role in RL, one in which you need an expert and not a stand in.

I can only hope Trueman will develop into one of the best, which I believe he has the skillset to do.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 30 Apr 2018, 18:41

JIN JER wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:Let’s hope not hey ... that would be terrible :-)
You want to see Barba have a nasty injury?
Very nice.
Give it a rest you Muppet, of course i don't want him to face us, does anybody??? without him we have a chance of beating them!!............. i cant say i like the guy to be honest, needs a good hiding from somebody to wipe that supercilious grin of his boat!!.....and i don't appreciate you getting stuck into me when i'm on MY OWN clubs board, i remember there was plenty of Wakey fans on Facebook laughing it up when Galey had to have his appendix out and you thought it was great because we would collapse without him, so i don't need any lessons on sportsmanship from YOU!!