27-16

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 08 Oct 2006, 19:37

How longs left?
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

old cas lass

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2006, 19:37

6mins

Slash
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Slash » 08 Oct 2006, 19:42

Blanch has been the best player for Widnes by a mile. Moron has been dire, as has their other half, not sure of his name. Hull KR have got away with a lot of things today. How about in the second half where Blanch kicked the ball and chased, then he tackled cockayne, who elbowed Black in the face, penalty to KR? Can't wait to see them in SL next year.

Jack Bauer
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Jack Bauer » 08 Oct 2006, 19:44

I can see Hull Kr being worse than Leigh were last year. If i was fan then i would just enjoy the experience as i doubt they will be in SL for too long.

old cas lass

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2006, 19:44

29-16

FULL TIME

old cas lass

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2006, 19:46

Slash wrote:Blanch has been the best player for Widnes by a mile. Moron has been dire, as has their other half, not sure of his name. Hull KR have got away with a lot of things today. How about in the second half where Blanch kicked the ball and chased, then he tackled cockayne, who elbowed Black in the face, penalty to KR? Can't wait to see them in SL next year.
Feel sorry for blanch......widnes MOM.....he played his heart out.

See ya next season damien.

Slash
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Slash » 08 Oct 2006, 19:46

A lot of that KR will not cut it in SL IMO. Morton is a great kicker, but that's about it. Tandy would be a good siging for KR IMO, also the Widnes loose looked very good in parts. It seems KR have become very over-confident this season, well, big reality check coming next season!

old cas lass

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2006, 19:49

Jack Bauer wrote:I can see Hull Kr being worse than Leigh were last year. If i was fan then i would just enjoy the experience as i doubt they will be in SL for too long.
I think HKR put everything into the first half and they looked outstanding.......second half they look ordinary.

Gonna struggle next year unless they get 12/13 SL player's in.

Slash
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Slash » 08 Oct 2006, 19:54

I still don't believe they will be able to assemble a side as good as we had. Good luck to them with it, but they will be straight back down, and certainly not with 19 points.

Sigon
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @nogis

Post by Sigon » 08 Oct 2006, 19:55

That is the best result for us I suppose as Hull KR are no longer our problem for next year.

Hull KR will have at most 2 years in SL. I cannot see both them and Hull FC getting a franchise.
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

buck981
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by buck981 » 08 Oct 2006, 20:01

Thought blanch looked good in attack but a bit suspect in defence caught out of position quite a bit would still have him back for next season though.

Hull kr were the better team,i think we may see the back of brough though now ithink he may have been wa8iting for todays result :cry:
Steve - Egg chaser Fan !

old cas lass

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2006, 20:03

For some reason i feel really gutted AGAIN.....it's just the thought of having to go through another GF day to get back to SL....i just dont think i can cope with another day like that... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sigon
Championship Player
Championship Player
Twitter: @nogis

Post by Sigon » 08 Oct 2006, 20:04

buck981 wrote:Thought blanch looked good in attack but a bit suspect in defence caught out of position quite a bit would still have him back for next season though:
Blanch needed a decent centre inside of him. Numerous times he had to defend overlaps without any help.
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Half Acres Halfwit
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Half Acres Halfwit » 08 Oct 2006, 20:04

Well done to HKR best team on the day,now to Widnes,Leigh have already stated that they cannot afford to keep all the squad full-time next season,do you think Widnes will?Are there any players we could possibly steal from them for next yearr?If so who would you pick?

HEY YOU GU-UYS!!

old cas lass

Post by old cas lass » 08 Oct 2006, 20:05

Sigon wrote:
buck981 wrote:Thought blanch looked good in attack but a bit suspect in defence caught out of position quite a bit would still have him back for next season though:
Blanch needed a decent centre inside of him. Numerous times he had to defend overlaps without any help.
I think blanch saved at least 2/3 tries....he should be with us.. :???:

hubys number 1 fan
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by hubys number 1 fan » 08 Oct 2006, 20:10

ryan tandy
mick nanyn
oliver wilkes
are all on the move from widnes
and from what ive heard its doubtful widnes will be able to be full time next year
ive got a sneaky feeling blanch could end up back with cas next year

Slash
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Slash » 08 Oct 2006, 20:12

Sigon wrote:
I agree, there were numerous occasions where he was left on his own with 3/4 attackers to deal with, what can he do?

buck981
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by buck981 » 08 Oct 2006, 20:21

He could talk to the rest of the team call out for support! not saying he was resposible for widnes losing he was a stand out player was just an observation :cool:
Steve - Egg chaser Fan !