Ryan hall

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Ryan hall

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Jul 2018, 08:45

Going to be playing for either Broncos or Sydney roosters next year be looks ...worrying times for leeds if they end up in bottom four I don't think there certainties to avoid million pound game
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Ryan hall

Post by mart0042 » 18 Jul 2018, 09:43

They are jumping a sinking ship. He should have tried the nrl years ago I still think he'll do well.

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 19 Jul 2018, 10:48

Agreed terms with Sydney Roosters.
🐯 COYF!

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 20 Jul 2018, 12:20

Leeds long serving players all leaving with in few years of each other guna take some rebuilding.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 20 Jul 2018, 12:58

it is jack but they seem to be going for cheap options, luke Briscoe and dom Crosby.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 20 Jul 2018, 13:31

lurcher wrote:it is jack but they seem to be going for cheap options, luke Briscoe and dom Crosby.
I think personally that Leeds will get out of the bottom four, probably at our expense, but it does from the outside look like they're strengthening their squad for the middle 8's, they're not particularly going for quality.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 20 Jul 2018, 13:36

I think they are just desperate to get bodies in at the moment. Their pack has been pants lately and that extra body may just give another forward an extra 10 min breather and so have a bigger impact on a game.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 20 Jul 2018, 14:23

HuddsTigers wrote:I think they are just desperate to get bodies in at the moment. Their pack has been pants lately and that extra body may just give another forward an extra 10 min breather and so have a bigger impact on a game.
I think they'll win their last 2 and they'll talk about the hero sir kev. Maybe even sings songs of his heroics and coaching ability into the late hours.

Ultimately he's got players coming back from injury, where as McDermott didn't, he's also was allowed to bring in a steady prop from a top 4 challenging side.McDermott signed allowed to sign the crapper brother of a disliked winger.

I think it's a shoot out between wakey and hudds in the final match.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 20 Jul 2018, 14:26

mart0042 wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:I think they are just desperate to get bodies in at the moment. Their pack has been pants lately and that extra body may just give another forward an extra 10 min breather and so have a bigger impact on a game.
I think they'll win their last 2 and they'll talk about the hero sir kev. Maybe even sings songs of his heroics and coaching ability into the late hours.

Ultimately he's got players coming back from injury, where as McDermott didn't, he's also was allowed to bring in a steady prop from a top 4 challenging side.McDermott signed allowed to sign the crapper brother of a disliked winger.

Unfortunately I think you're right, and Hudds are our bogey team. We can beat Hull, but not sure if we will, not sure about the Salford v Leeds game, it could go either way

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 20 Jul 2018, 14:28

JIN JER wrote:
mart0042 wrote:

Unfortunately I think you're right, and Hudds are our bogey team. We can beat Hull, but not sure if we will, not sure about the Salford v Leeds game, it could go either way
I think Salford and Widnes are done and the last 2 matches you'd have thought they'd want to rest the appropriate players especially as they can't move up or down in the league.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 20 Jul 2018, 14:56

Widnes will be desperate for a win. They have lost something like 11 on the trot and really need a win to get confidence back ahead of the Super 8s. It’s shot to bits.

Same for Salford - they are playing for confidence and form as they are the most vulnerable from going down.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Jazzman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jazzman » 22 Jul 2018, 16:09

JIN JER wrote:
lurcher wrote:it is jack but they seem to be going for cheap options, luke Briscoe and dom Crosby.
I think personally that Leeds will get out of the bottom four, probably at our expense, but it does from the outside look like they're strengthening their squad for the middle 8's, they're not particularly going for quality.
Wakefield currently wiping the floor with Hull which should put Leeds into the middle eights.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 22 Jul 2018, 16:19

Jazzman wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
Wakefield currently wiping the floor with Hull which should put Leeds into the middle eights.
Wakefield runnning riot. Helps us as Hull doesn't gain on 4th place and puts a real dent in their points difference. As things stand Huddersfield & Catalans could be a real threat for the semi's on current form.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 22 Jul 2018, 16:45

They would have to win nearly all of their last 8 games and even then one of the teams in 2 to 4 would have to lose 5 or 6 of their remaining games. It’s possible but pretty unlikely that anyone will break into the top 4
On top of that I would expect Hudds and Cats to have peaked over the last few weeks, as their squads have been playing for their livelihoods. This weekend’s results have evidenced that. Only Hull KR lost of those needing to win to get into the top 8 and they gave Wire a run for their money