Wakefield to share with dewsbury ?

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Wakefield to share with dewsbury ?

Post by Tigerade » 30 Jul 2015, 13:49

Agreed Al - its either that or they cannot pay the water metre bill. The pitch is as dry as a bone.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 30 Jul 2015, 14:04

Tigerade wrote:Agreed Al - its either that or they cannot pay the water metre bill. The pitch is as dry as a bone.
weather this week will have done it a world of good
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Craigy B
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Craigy B » 02 Aug 2015, 13:38

Maybe they should see about a ground share with Ponty Colls. Their place looks about the right capacity for wakeys support
Attachments
image.jpg

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 02 Aug 2015, 21:42

according to the pont and cas theres enough sewage on that pitch.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

andymc133
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by andymc133 » 03 Aug 2015, 15:41

More folk will attend the carboot sale than Wakefield matches

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 07 Aug 2015, 07:55

Heard Wakey have got a deal with Fev next year. The rental cost of the PO Road ground is 35K for the season but the club will have to pay for their own match day staff and stewards. Fev will take on the match day catering and beer sales. WTW will also have a bit to pay for pitch maintenance. Not a bad deal really considering what they are paying now for Belle Vue.

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 07 Aug 2015, 14:03

Tigerade wrote:Heard Wakey have got a deal with Fev next year. The rental cost of the PO Road ground is 35K for the season but the club will have to pay for their own match day staff and stewards. Fev will take on the match day catering and beer sales. WTW will also have a bit to pay for pitch maintenance. Not a bad deal really considering what they are paying now for Belle Vue.
If this is true then MC would be better taking up this option rather than sticking with YCP and the "Knight in Shining Armour" if the report in the Wakey Express is to be believed.

#WheresRodney
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 07 Aug 2015, 14:46

Looks like York court are after Belle view know, After all prime building land ?

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 07 Aug 2015, 14:56

i think mc and rodders are on a collision course here. mc has rubbished the article on twitter and didn't want the express to publish it. it seems that the offer from yorkcourt is so derisory there is no chance of boi accepting it and there is nothing at all in writing.

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Post by alcasfan » 07 Aug 2015, 15:08

lurcher wrote:i think mc and rodders are on a collision course here. mc has rubbished the article on twitter and didn't want the express to publish it. it seems that the offer from yorkcourt is so derisory there is no chance of boi accepting it and there is nothing at all in writing.
I just can't imagine why "The Knight " would be pushing for YCP to own Belle Vue, can you ? :roll:

From WakeyRLFans:
Khlav Kalash wrote:What’s Walker’s angle?
It only takes one guess !

#WheresRodney
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 07 Aug 2015, 15:39

surely you're not suggesting that rodders has dirty pockets!

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alcasfan » 07 Aug 2015, 17:44

lurcher wrote:surely you're not suggesting that rodders has dirty pockets!
Not sure what you mean, but everything will, no doubt, be above board.

In any case this latest episode now appears, according to some on Wakey RLFans, to be the work of The Devil Peter Box !!!

:-&

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 07 Aug 2015, 17:49

alcasfan wrote:In any case this latest episode now appears, according to some on Wakey RLFans, to be the work of The Devil Peter Box !!!

:-&
Of course they'd think that :lol:

They should be looking at Rodders apparent money grab here, he certainly isn't the hero they seem to think he is.

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alcasfan » 07 Aug 2015, 22:28

The "Knight " will be in it for what he can get out of it !!!

Some of their fans seem to be realising that at long last!!

#WheresRodney

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 07 Aug 2015, 23:28

Rodney Walker will be interested in feathering his own nest first and foremost, always has been always will be. Maybe less of calling him Knight, maybe try Lord. That i believe is his desire now so he certainly isn't going to ruffle any feathers within the policical establishment at any level in getting there.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 09 Aug 2015, 15:21

The Wakey saga would certainly make a good film/drama!.

Splitting into two camps isn't going to help in the long run. I don't blame Carter for not trusting Yorkcourt...after all when he bought into the club they where going to build a shiny new stadium at Newmarket. He wouldn't have bargained on an option to stay at Belle Vue with them being the Landlords :shock:

Bet he is wondering why did i bother? :-k

tickets pleez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tickets pleez » 11 Aug 2015, 17:23

duke street 10 wrote:The Wakey saga would certainly make a good film/drama!.

Splitting into two camps isn't going to help in the long run. I don't blame Carter for not trusting Yorkcourt...after all when he bought into the club they where going to build a shiny new stadium at Newmarket. He wouldn't have bargained on an option to stay at Belle Vue with them being the Landlords :shock:

Bet he is wondering why did i bother? :-k
Hello Boys and girls not been on here for a while. Firstly I must congratulate you on another good season and much better than the bunch of no goods who presently sport my beloved Wakey shirt.

Yes you are right I think Mr Carter is now regretting that he did not stay on the buses.
This whole affair is getting to him and now some people are even questioning his sanity.
After all what sane person would sign Tansey and swap McShane for Moore and hope to improve his team.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 11 Aug 2015, 19:16

welcome back tickets pleez, do you think theres any substance in the wakey sharing at fev rumour.

tickets pleez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tickets pleez » 12 Aug 2015, 08:38

lurcher wrote:welcome back tickets pleez, do you think theres any substance in the wakey sharing at fev rumour.
Good morning Lurcher.

Its hard to say whats in Carters head at the moment because he has a tendancy to say one thing one day and a week later do a complete U turn. However the last I heard on the Fev situation is that although it could possibly be one of the best and most practicable short term alternatives to staying at Belle Vue Wakey would not be going there. You may also be happy to know there is no intention whatsoever to consider a ground share with yourselves. I believe the main downside to Fev is the fact that it within WMDC and Carter has lost all faith and confidence in them. I think he wants the developer to deliver at Newmarket as per the secretary of states report.