dodgy dealings at salford

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

dodgy dealings at salford

Post by lurcher » 21 Aug 2014, 22:46

don't know how to do links but a very interesting thread on the salford board with this title.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Re: dodgy dealings at salford

Post by alcasfan » 21 Aug 2014, 23:13

lurcher wrote:don't know how to do links but a very interesting thread on the salford board with this title.
Love how they say the people of Weatherfield stirring this are closet CAS fans!!! unbelievable!!
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 21 Aug 2014, 23:33

why bring cas in to it -sad people very sad-

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 22 Aug 2014, 06:54

I think their are insinuating that we took council money for the failed stadium near xscape. Little do they know we had to sell out crown jewels in westerman to pay the 175k. We also didn't take the 2 million that wakey did.
Salford seem to forget they also got a little help from the plump bloke that runs RL.

viva brad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by viva brad » 22 Aug 2014, 07:35

Mart002 I think what they are saying is under licensing there was criteria for grounds. They left the willows to comply with licensing we stayed put and as they see it we broke the rules.

re the 2 million from wmdc I believe the offer was withdrawn and neither cas or wakey got any money (I may be wrong on that I sure someone will be able to confirm it)

For me the main issue for salford council is an official authorised money for a sports club which he did without council approval then he takes more tax payers money by taking redundancy then goes to work for the club he authorised the money for hmmmmmmm it stinks from top to bottom. His redundancy will have been a a nice little amount too.

its time the that the rfl started to take a close look at salford and the apparent dodgy deals ever expanding salary cap and the dr himself who takes to social media to vent his spleen and the rfl

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 23 Aug 2014, 08:04

Your probably right but a bit much to bring Cas into it, there's a few more out there.