Read the Acceptable Usage Policy
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Casforum redesign

Post by Matt » 26 Apr 2013, 13:44

Over the next few days we'll be launching our new redesign. Here's a sample of what's to come:
  • Built from the ground up to be cleaner, faster and more streamlined.
  • Works on any device. The redesign is fully responsive and looks great on mobiles, tablets and any other device you may access the forum on.
  • Added functionality and news (TBA)
To begin with we'll be switching the redesign on in batches to test for any last minute bugs and issues before rolling out the design to everyone. Baring any issues the redesign will go live to everyone on the 30/04/13.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Casforum redesign

Post by Matt » 29 Apr 2013, 15:54

Site will be offline from around 8pm tomorrow evening for the switch over. Shouldn't be offline for longer than a couple of hours.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Matt » 30 Apr 2013, 19:49

This has now been delayed. Site will go offline sometime this evening for an hour or two (probably closer to 10pm)

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Matt » 30 Apr 2013, 21:10

Put back until the weekend, I'll have more time to finish the remaining bugs/features.