cas v hudds

Relive the memories, all previous seasons match threads can be found in here.
smarty_tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: cas v hudds

Post by smarty_tiger » 21 May 2015, 22:05

How anyone can argue Tansey reaped that ball out I will never know. Clear knock on. Crabtree try was a clear! absolutely clear! no try.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 21 May 2015, 22:06

My main issue is the onfield referee. He didn't even consider awarding a try until Crabtree made an optimistic appeal, so how he can send the decision up as a probable try is confusing to say the least.
Last edited by nottinghamtiger on 21 May 2015, 22:07, edited 1 time in total.

Jazzman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jazzman » 21 May 2015, 22:07

Crabtree was held short of the line and actually pulled back. Anderson thought it was no try, Crabtree thought it was no try, everybody in the stadium thought it was no try, everybody at home thought it was no try.

The French commentators couldn't understand what was taking so long to make the call, they made it no try.

Be interested to hear what the Sky commentators said and what Cummins had to say.

Cheated out of the game for me. (Although I am not sure we deserved to win - but it leaves a bad taste)

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 21 May 2015, 22:09

Jazzman wrote:Be interested to hear what the Sky commentators said and what Cummins had to say.
Cummings said he would have given the Crabtree one :lol: everyone else disagreed with him.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 21 May 2015, 22:25

stunk the kin house out. cummins said it was given because it looked a try at normal speed. so why bother with all the slow motion replays that showed it wasn't.
i had a big issue with their physio as well, twice he was told by silverwood he would have to take murphy from the pitch to treat his blood injury but he completely ignored him and continued to hold the game up while he changed murphy's shirt on the pitch as well thus giving shudds time to get their breath back and halt the momentum.
ranks amongst the worst display by officials that i have ever seen.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

dj nelly
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Neil230467

Post by dj nelly » 21 May 2015, 22:33

Not usually 1 to have a go at officials but what ive seen tonight as totally [REMOVED] me off.... 3 officials and a vid ref who between them would not know a bread roll from a [REMOVED] ... hang your heads in shame... i for one will not add to the RFL coffers via cup finals, internationals or magic weekends anymore .... rant over

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 21 May 2015, 23:02

I hate whinging about refs and often disagree when I hear others do it as I tend to think that decisions even themselves out over the course.

That being said, what happened tonight was atrocious. Surely questions have got to be asked about this 'performance'? Who do officials have to answer to?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

johnson
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by johnson » 21 May 2015, 23:21

Fed up of being shafted by poor officials and it costing us games.