Rob Lui

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
jackknife
Verified

Re: Rob Lui

Post by jackknife » 19 Jun 2019, 10:28

Id be happy for lui n gale to be 1st n 2nd choice giving Trueman any opportunity that comes from injury or bad form, we know theres going to be plenty.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Jun 2019, 14:03

heritage1926 wrote:Luis on close to 100k. No way would either he come and play back up, or we pay that kinda cash for a back up half.
Amazes me how people on here know what our players earn and indeed what players at other clubs earn.

Calling you out on this one. Prove it, i want to see his payslip or contract as proof.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 19 Jun 2019, 17:08

fords wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:Luis on close to 100k. No way would either he come and play back up, or we pay that kinda cash for a back up half.
Amazes me how people on here know what our players earn and indeed what players at other clubs earn.

Calling you out on this one. Prove it, i want to see his payslip or contract as proof.
You do know some people are friends/family of players don't you who have access to this information.

As to Lui, I simply googled his name earlier, looked through some links and found some kind of thread from back in 2018 where Salford were bashing him for being a waste of space who was taking up nearly 100k of the cap. I'm even sure some claimed Koukash was help funding his wage when he first came over.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Jun 2019, 19:58

heritage1926 wrote:
fords wrote:

You do know some people are friends/family of players don't you who have access to this information.

As to Lui, I simply googled his name earlier, looked through some links and found some kind of thread from back in 2018 where Salford were bashing him for being a waste of space who was taking up nearly 100k of the cap. I'm even sure some claimed Koukash was help funding his wage when he first came over.
Yep an I'm sure a player would he highly delighted they spread that info about.

So back to Lui more hearsay from a forum where in reality they they have no idea what he's been paid and neither do we.