Ethan ryan

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Mysterio » 15 May 2019, 13:01

HuddsTigers wrote:Never forget the time that Waine, against Salford I think, got picked up off his feet and carried back over his own line.

Mind he’s the only bloke I’ve seen that can still carry on going forward without touching the ground too. :lol:
Are you referring to his hair or appendage? :hand:
Audacter Et Sincere

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 15 May 2019, 17:35

Mysterio wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Never forget the time that Waine, against Salford I think, got picked up off his feet and carried back over his own line.

Mind he’s the only bloke I’ve seen that can still carry on going forward without touching the ground too. :lol:
Why do we want to sign Ethan anyway we've just let one go that's only fit for the championship avnt we

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 15 May 2019, 17:40

Balboa1 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:

Why do we want to sign Ethan anyway we've just let one go that's only fit for the championship avnt we
Who we let go??? Must’ve missed that one...

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 15 May 2019, 17:47

Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:

The truth will out [-X

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 15 May 2019, 18:15

Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:

The truth will out [-X
Whatever. Can’t make a statement of fact and then not back it up with a ridiculous post like that. Who’ve we let go, who the club haven’t announced as having left?

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 15 May 2019, 18:50

Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:

The truth will out [-X
Here we go again ....

Winger and championship so that's either Egodo, Gill or Clare.

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 15 May 2019, 19:04

The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 15 May 2019, 19:32

Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
You remind me a lot of someone else who posts on here ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 15 May 2019, 20:04

Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
But he’s not yet been released or let go by the club, as he???

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 15 May 2019, 20:16

Fumper27 wrote:
Mark my words the truth will out [-X

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 15 May 2019, 20:19

tigerfeat wrote:
You remind me a lot of someone else who posts on here ...
Is that a good thing hope so just fan that can see all sides of the dice and with a cheery sense of humour i hope :shock:

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 15 May 2019, 21:50

Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
All you know it’s whats posted on here. Give over playing games and go get your homework done.

Back on track, I don’t think Ethan Ryan offers anything different to what we already have.

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 16 May 2019, 00:22

Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
All you know it’s whats posted on here. Give over playing games and go get your homework done.

Back on track, I don’t think Ethan Ryan offers anything different to what we already have.
We have Clare, so he must offer something better than what we have.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 16 May 2019, 06:26

Andrew6666 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:

We have Clare, so he must offer something better than what we have.
I said he offers nothing different. Different and better are not the same. I think Ryan doesn’t have the physical attributes to play on the wing at SL level

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 19 May 2019, 17:08

Having watched the Bash game last night vs.Halifax, I still don't see the advantages of bringing Ethan into our squad.

He lacks any physical presence - even at Championship level. I think he looks like a younger and slimmer version of Sticks.

There must be better alternatives.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 19 May 2019, 18:03

His biggest strength is his finishing, it’s too class... would he bring anything to help us create chances and drive us forward from the back? Juries out... I don’t think the last two showings on tv have showcased him too well as he is playing FB.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 May 2019, 18:47

Didn't too much yesterday when I watched him Bradford are a poor team how they beat leeds God only knows but I did get a feeling he would turn into a decent player
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 19 May 2019, 20:35

Looked good against the Wolfpack & Leeds, didn't see yesterday's game though.

Liam1986

Post by Liam1986 » 22 May 2019, 16:47

Is about as fast as Clare and if you all say there's plenty of clubs after there's no way cas will be able to afford him :lol: :hand: :lol: