Dec Patton

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Dec Patton

Post by Tigerwood posse » 21 Jan 2019, 16:17

Just wondering if he might be worth looking at to bring in has a replacement for Gale but also as a future partner for Trueman with gale knocking on a bit now, Warrington seem to have brought in Marquee players now to fill Decs position and he looks like a quality player to me who would thrive under our trio of half backs in the coaching ranks, he wouldnt cost too much and therefore, probably wouldn't take up much of gales wages and is probably one of the best potential half backs in super league not getting a start, what do people think, Gary Schofield mentioned him as a potential player to look at for us in the League Express today.

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Dec Patton

Post by betts21 » 21 Jan 2019, 17:15

Don't think we need a halve now we have ranking Roberts Ellis Truman if we need a player for any position it's wing for me we have plenty who can fill in at center but we really lack pace no eden no pace

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 21 Jan 2019, 20:20

Don't expect to see Roberts for a couple of months he's struggling with sciatica. I'd definitely be looking for gales replacement due to his age and two bad injuries. I hope he makes a full recovery and bounces back next year, but, we need to cover our backs.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 21 Jan 2019, 22:54

bane73 wrote:Don't expect to see Roberts for a couple of months he's struggling with sciatica. I'd definitely be looking for gales replacement due to his age and two bad injuries. I hope he makes a full recovery and bounces back next year, but, we need to cover our backs.

Roberts has tweeted hoping to be good to go round 1...

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 21 Jan 2019, 23:18

Casmoley wrote:
bane73 wrote:Don't expect to see Roberts for a couple of months he's struggling with sciatica. I'd definitely be looking for gales replacement due to his age and two bad injuries. I hope he makes a full recovery and bounces back next year, but, we need to cover our backs.

He probably strained his thumb doing it....

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 22 Jan 2019, 10:56

Casmoley wrote:

Let's hope so.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.