Callum McClelland

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Callum McClelland

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Aug 2018, 15:04

Spot on Betts...if hed rather be some were else we should have shown him where the door was situated
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

John
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by John » 16 Aug 2018, 18:10

Been told when turner has played for 19s his attitude has been the same as that game for first team v widnes yet they still put him in

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Aug 2018, 18:30

I wonder some times if the agents of these young lads arnt doing as much damage as good a young lad just given a two year contract to play rugby league should be full of the joys
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 16 Aug 2018, 19:01

John wrote:Been told when turner has played for 19s his attitude has been the same as that game for first team v widnes yet they still put him in
Which source has told you?

If Turner's attitude isn't right doubt Powell would pick him for the 19.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 16 Aug 2018, 19:53

John wrote:Been told when turner has played for 19s his attitude has been the same as that game for first team v widnes yet they still put him in
Doubt he’d of gotten a new deal if he has a bad attitude either

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 16 Aug 2018, 21:00

betts21 wrote:
dettoriman wrote:From what I understand.

No other club can offer a player of Turners age more than we have to prize them away. Without negotiating a fee with us. So Turner reluctantly signed a lesser deal than he ideally wanted.
Im a massive believer in Turner and think he has all the attributes to make a great full back after watching him for a long time one thing that I was really disappointed in was when he came on vs widnes fair enough it was on the wing not his fav position but he just looked like he honestly couldn't be bothered. Hope this was a one off as a young player coming through he should be chomping at the bit to do all he can when ever he gets the chance to play and off the back of efforts come the rewards.
Maybe cheesed off as per the above statement

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 17 Aug 2018, 07:46

fords wrote:
betts21 wrote:
dettoriman wrote:From what I understand.

No other club can offer a player of Turners age more than we have to prize them away. Without negotiating a fee with us. So Turner reluctantly signed a lesser deal than he ideally wanted.
Im a massive believer in Turner and think he has all the attributes to make a great full back after watching him for a long time one thing that I was really disappointed in was when he came on vs widnes fair enough it was on the wing not his fav position but he just looked like he honestly couldn't be bothered. Hope this was a one off as a young player coming through he should be chomping at the bit to do all he can when ever he gets the chance to play and off the back of efforts come the rewards.
Maybe cheesed off as per the above statement
Not really a great attitude to have that end of the day this is the start of his career he's had more opportunities than Loui has had at wire this year already if he wants to make a professional player then he really needs to realise it's not a given work hard and the rewards will sort there self's out in the long run. Also having big Peter to learn tips off and work with should be a massive plus imo.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 17 Aug 2018, 11:56

^^ Theres the problem with youngsters these days in general - they want everything handed to them on a plate

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 17 Aug 2018, 11:58

derbystiger wrote:^^ Theres the problem with youngsters these days in general - they want everything handed to them on a plate
Not just on a plate but NOW.
A player with a bad attitude won’t last long at cas no matter how long his contract is.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 17 Aug 2018, 15:02

If Turner has even the slightest of a dodgy attitude he wants to be made to go on work experience in McDonald’s by Daryl for a month. If he says no, he leaves. No I’m not joking. Zero tolerance from me.
Audacter Et Sincere

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 17 Aug 2018, 20:45

Mysterio wrote:If Turner has even the slightest of a dodgy attitude he wants to be made to go on work experience in McDonald’s by Daryl for a month. If he says no, he leaves. No I’m not joking. Zero tolerance from me.
Do we have a dual reg with McDonald's that I don't know about or something?

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 17 Aug 2018, 22:43

MØL wrote:
Mysterio wrote:If Turner has even the slightest of a dodgy attitude he wants to be made to go on work experience in McDonald’s by Daryl for a month. If he says no, he leaves. No I’m not joking. Zero tolerance from me.
Do we have a dual reg with McDonald's that I don't know about or something?
Tongue / cheek

However; it’s worth a call :hand: :lol:
Audacter Et Sincere