Mamo

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Mamo

Post by TheSheriff » 27 Jul 2018, 11:17

No quota space, Mamo is considering going back to Aus, he's always injured and Cas have signed 2 FBs in the last 6 weeks.

So for me that's a very firm doubtful.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 27 Jul 2018, 11:50

Toffycat wrote:Just had a text of a giants mate. Mamo linked with cas,thats why he has been left out of squad for tonight, according to Hudds local paper
Why wasn’t he in the squad last week??

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Jul 2018, 12:12

This makes complete and perfect sense to me if he is linked with Cas and providing he can be fixed on his injury patterns which is the question mark.

Yes Cas have signed QLT and Peter (whats his face?) but PM is a quality centre who can easily replace Webbo or Shenton who are going downhill fast and QLT won't last another season at his age. Mamo could be the FB answer.

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 27 Jul 2018, 22:35

CasRus wrote:This makes complete and perfect sense to me if he is linked with Cas and providing he can be fixed on his injury patterns which is the question mark.

Yes Cas have signed QLT and Peter (whats his face?) but PM is a quality centre who can easily replace Webbo or Shenton who are going downhill fast and QLT won't last another season at his age. Mamo could be the FB answer.
Sure Q can do another season if asked. People make out like he's ancient. Yes he's at the back end of his career but he's only about 18 months older than Moors and has been playing against Championship and League one sides for the last 7/8 years.

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 27 Jul 2018, 23:13

MØL wrote:
CasRus wrote:This makes complete and perfect sense to me if he is linked with Cas and providing he can be fixed on his injury patterns which is the question mark.

Sure Q can do another season if asked. People make out like he's ancient. Yes he's at the back end of his career but he's only about 18 months older than Moors and has been playing against Championship and League one sides for the last 7/8 years.
He a good squad player, can play a few positions.
🐯 COYF!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 28 Jul 2018, 09:13

It took us ten months to find a good fullback now some people want another #-o
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 28 Jul 2018, 12:51

Oh god NO ... MAMO is DEFO a NO NO!!!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Jul 2018, 14:40

Peter M is ideally a centre and I think he would best utilised to take over from Jake or maybe are you thinking of Minikin becoming a centre in taking over Jake's role ??

Some people don't seem to like Mamo but I think he is a quality "join the line" attacker as to what I have seen when he's not been injured and not bad defensively. That's just my opinion.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Jul 2018, 14:40

Peter M is ideally a centre and I think he would best utilised to take over from Jake or maybe are you thinking of Minikin becoming a centre in taking over Jake's role ??

Some people don't seem to like Mamo but I think he is a quality "join the line" attacker as to what I have seen when he's not been injured and not bad defensively. That's just my opinion.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 28 Jul 2018, 15:36

A fit mamo is class, however that's not very often