Big Jessie

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Big Jessie

Post by Mysterio » 07 Mar 2018, 13:31

Anyone else becoming slightly concerned that maybe Jessie's agent is potentially pricing him out staying with Us?

Knowing there'd be a major uproar if a crowd and club favourite was allowed to speak to other clubs?

I hope we retain him. I do not hope we pay anything like a heavy premium to do so.

Thoughts?
Audacter Et Sincere

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Big Jessie

Post by tallguyx » 07 Mar 2018, 15:23

If he dosent want to stay. There’s the door....

We have been stuck with players on mega money contract extensions before. People are forgetting he literally had no job before he came. He looks happy enough so hopefully we keep him but everybody has to realise that it’s silly paying over the odds to keep players.

Frankas
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Frankas » 07 Mar 2018, 16:36

His agent will be talking to other clubs , the same has all other players agents who have players coming out of contract.

You only have to go back a couple of seasons, when we had a player under contract, but but his scumbag agent persuaded him the grass was greener ells were

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 08 Mar 2018, 14:27

Frankas wrote:His agent will be talking to other clubs , the same has all other players agents who have players coming out of contract.

You only have to go back a couple of seasons, when we had a player under contract, but but his scumbag agent persuaded him the grass was greener ells were
It was not just his agent that was a scumbag the player was a bigger one

StevieTheTV
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by StevieTheTV » 08 Mar 2018, 15:27

TBF if i was a player and my contract was running out, id be wanting my agent to be talking to clubs as early as possible (even before the agreed date). At the end of the day, this is their job and they have to look after their families. He should be looking for the best contract for himself and his family, whether that be at Cas (hopefully) or any other club in SL or the NRL.
Tigers for Life! Not just for SuperLeague!!

Tawera Nikau = Legend

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 08 Mar 2018, 16:53

Love Jessie great person to have around the club brings plenty of energy. Isn’t playing in his best position for me and he’s in one we have loads of cover for. Every player has a value maybe his agent is seeking more than what he’s worth? He’s one of our players imo that we already have a replacement for within our current squad and if we are going to play him at prop then I think there is better probably around to do that job.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 08 Mar 2018, 19:17

betts21 wrote:Love Jessie great person to have around the club brings plenty of energy. Isn’t playing in his best position for me and he’s in one we have loads of cover for. Every player has a value maybe his agent is seeking more than what he’s worth? He’s one of our players imo that we already have a replacement for within our current squad and if we are going to play him at prop then I think there is better probably around to do that job.

Not one player in our squad has his personality. But don't let his personality blind the fact he is one of the most hungry to win at all costs.

ellscas1

Post by ellscas1 » 09 Mar 2018, 12:14

Great personality, loves the club. But if he's being priced out of staying we have more than adequate replacements, hasn't been the best performing for me not saying he's played poorly he hasn't. Just nothing like early to mid last season.

Would like to keep him mind.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 10 Mar 2018, 20:18

ellscas1 wrote:Great personality, loves the club. But if he's being priced out of staying we have more than adequate replacements, hasn't been the best performing for me not saying he's played poorly he hasn't. Just nothing like early to mid last season.

Would like to keep him mind.
I thought he turned both the last 2 games when he came on.