Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Hardaker

Post by HuddsTigers » 12 Feb 2018, 18:53

jackknife wrote:Surely as it stands hardaker is suspended with full pay until proven guilty and banned? So until hes banned his wage will stil count on salary cap? Also there's nothing stopping us signing a full bk as a marquee signing
We would still have to pay him, his wage wouldn't count on the salary cap as he can't play for us and the salary cap guidelines allow for us to have dispensation off the cap for this.

If he's free to play, he will be clear to play. So I suspect this is part of the problem:

1) We have to keep space free in case he is clear to play, even though he doesn't count. Just in case.
2) If we still have to pay him, we haven't the money to replace him.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 12 Feb 2018, 19:20

With all that's going on in the world sport and the wda it wouldnt surprise me that Zac is back in a Cas shirt about August. More false accusations coming out of the W D A than be counted for.

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 12 Feb 2018, 19:26

And by the way you can all forget this crop of crap being speald by the Pies just a load of vomit from the vile creatures tother side of Pennines :hand: :hand:

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 12 Feb 2018, 20:32

Be nice for Cas to come out and say what’s happening either way.
Fans deserve more

classysupercas2

Post by classysupercas2 » 13 Feb 2018, 14:11

Mucky1978 wrote:Be nice for Cas to come out and say what’s happening either way.
Fans deserve more
Yes they do.its annoying that the club are keeping us in the dark about everything. Seems like we are back to the RW. Days.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Feb 2018, 14:15

Mucky1978 wrote:Be nice for Cas to come out and say what’s happening either way.
Fans deserve more

Do you think the club will know what’s happening ie the results.
I think they are in the dark as much as we are.
Until we have the results there’s nothing to say.
A 2 year ban I think he’ll be sacked.
1 year ban we’ll keep him. That just my opinion.

I just wish WADA Would get a move on. God knows why they are taking so long.
Surely they know the out come, JUST ANNOUNCE IT.

Captain
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Captain » 13 Feb 2018, 14:29

old cas lass wrote:
Fans deserve more

Do you think the club will know what’s happening ie the results.
I think they are in the dark as much as we are.
Until we have the results there’s nothing to say.
A 2 year ban I think he’ll be sacked.
1 year ban we’ll keep him. That just my opinion.

I just wish WADA Would get a move on. God knows why they are taking so long.
Surely they know the out come, JUST ANNOUNCE IT.
Cas put an announcement out when the news broke,and said they would be making no further comment on it. That's probably all they're legally allowed to do until the whole process has reached its conclusion. I don't think the club are keeping anything from us, more likely just not being allowed to say anything.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 Feb 2018, 16:49

I think hel get 18 month ban 6 month nearly served be playing about this time next year , question is who with
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 13 Feb 2018, 18:21

tigerfeat wrote:I think hel get 18 month ban 6 month nearly served be playing about this time next year , question is who with
Hopefully Cas , it as already become apparent the huge difference he made to us last year.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 Feb 2018, 18:37

Yeah no doubt about that
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 14 Feb 2018, 00:05

tigerfeat wrote:I think hel get 18 month ban 6 month nearly served be playing about this time next year , question is who with
I think probably less, and he will be back in a cas shirt. I don't believe the pie rumours simply because of the huge annual losses they are incurring. surely they have learned their lesson by now as they have no ground to sell this time to clear their debts.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

SFOtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SFOtiger » 14 Feb 2018, 00:22

For an in competition failure it will be a 2 year ban, backdated to the date of the failed sample. I don't think there is any leeway here.

If the B sample does not support the adverse analytical finding, or there is a procedural error like chain of custody, and he is not banned, he'll be free to resume as soon as they have had the hearing.

These are the only two ways I can see this going. We won't know anything until the whole thing is concluded either way.

dancas88
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dancas88 » 14 Feb 2018, 01:03

Been thinking about this earlier how do we know it's cocaine that zak has been banned for? His statement he released certainly doesn't tell that story in my opinion. We only think it's coke because the press have said so

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 14 Feb 2018, 01:11

dancas88 wrote:Been thinking about this earlier how do we know it's cocaine that zak has been banned for? His statement he released certainly doesn't tell that story in my opinion. We only think it's coke because the press have said so
I think his statement hints at it (cocaine is essentially a multi purpose drug - performance enhancer or social use, his statement seemed to be aimed at clarifying the later use).

I was told it was cocaine before the drugs ban became common knowledge (talk of the Ferres/arguement in a bar rumour was still rife). Person who told me knows him and specifically said cocaine.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Feb 2018, 08:26

dancas88 wrote:Been thinking about this earlier how do we know it's cocaine that zak has been banned for? His statement he released certainly doesn't tell that story in my opinion. We only think it's coke because the press have said so
And the fact you can see him on it up Ponte every week along with a few other SL players

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 14 Feb 2018, 09:09

fords wrote:
And the fact you can see him on it up Ponte every week along with a few other SL players
So he's still doing it after what's happened ?

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 14 Feb 2018, 09:53

Not ours I hope...

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Feb 2018, 11:40

fords wrote:
Out of interest fords, without seeing him snorting coke how do you know he's on it every week? Seems a bit of a broad accusation.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 15 Feb 2018, 10:35

TBF you don’t have to be in the cubicle with him to notice.
Not seen him lately (which I hope means he’s learned his lesson) but there’s been a few occasions I’ve seen him walk out of the toilets wide eyed and unsuccessfully trying to wipe it off.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 15 Feb 2018, 10:36

KB80 wrote:Not ours I hope...
2 of our EX players I know do it regular. Although one isn’t with a club so can do what he wants I suppose.