Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
RonnieGibbs'forearm
Danny Orr

Re: Hardaker

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Scoopage wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:Driving ban and fine. Followed by a Wigan statement of dealt with internally by the club. And he will carry on as normal. No chance they sack him. Unfortunately.

Wigan sacked Joel Tomkins for less.will be interesting to see how they deal with it

Joel Tomkins is absolute baba though and didn't take a huge legal case to free from a severe ban.

the machine
Adrian Vowles
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:14 pm

Scoopage wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Scoopage wrote:Totally vindicates cas for getting rid of him.anyone seen James Graham’s tweet about him?

What’s he put scoopage..

Do I really need to post again about Zak Hardacre? Caught drink driving on his way to his first Wigan training session. Does this melt never learn? Maybe this isn’t his fault either. #outtogetme #[REMOVED]

It's a parody account
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly

Post by old cas lass » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:32 pm

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:Driving ban and fine. Followed by a Wigan statement of dealt with internally by the club. And he will carry on as normal. No chance they sack him. Unfortunately.

Wigan sacked Joel Tomkins for less.will be interesting to see how they deal with it

Joel Tomkins is absolute baba though and didn't take a huge legal case to free from a severe ban.

Just had an argument with a Wigan fan he’s was adamant Joel Tomkins actually resigned and was not sacked.

Scoopage
Junior Moors

Post by Scoopage » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Scoopage wrote:

Doesn’t matter.club rules are club rules.think wigan would look ridiculous if they didn’t sack him personally

tigerfeat
St John Ellis

Post by tigerfeat » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:42 pm

This must be the third time since Xmas the police have been involved with something to do with zak this one takes the biscuit tho is anybody really that stupid ? Conspiracy theorists will say it looks like he's doing all he can to get Wigan to sack him. :hand:

braytontiger
Michael Eagar

Post by braytontiger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:00 pm

old cas lass wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:On the Wigan rlforum someone as put the police have found a class A drug in the car but on another person.

No drugs found, disappointing its a cas fan trying to suggest these allegations as fact when clearly they arnt you only have to see the charge sheet to see that. What isn't in the media is how the slime ball tried his best to escape the crime even suggesting his car had been stolen. It will all come out in court.probably looking at a very hefty fine and a long ban plus community service. The real punishment should come in the form of a second sacking on 12 months and hopefully all clubs washing there hands on him. He's just had too many chances to forgive and forget.

Only repeating what was put on the Wigan forum......by a cas fan would you believe.

Sorry OCL I wasn't having a go at you but indeed the poster on RLFANS who was doing nothing more than trying to get under the skins of the Wigan supporters. Not very classy IMO and he could learn a lot in how to conduct himself on another clubs forum from jinger

RonnieGibbs'forearm
Danny Orr

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:08 pm

old cas lass wrote:
Scoopage wrote:

Just had an argument with a Wigan fan he’s was adamant Joel Tomkins actually resigned and was not sacked.

Maybe so. Still total trash player. Could have been told he either resigned or would be sacked. No way Sam would have been pushed out though.

nottinghamtiger
Luke Gale

Post by nottinghamtiger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:20 pm

braytontiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:On the Wigan rlforum someone as put the police have found a class A drug in the car but on another person.

No drugs found, disappointing its a cas fan trying to suggest these allegations as fact when clearly they arnt you only have to see the charge sheet to see that. What isn't in the media is how the slime ball tried his best to escape the crime even suggesting his car had been stolen. It will all come out in court.probably looking at a very hefty fine and a long ban plus community service. The real punishment should come in the form of a second sacking on 12 months and hopefully all clubs washing there hands on him. He's just had too many chances to forgive and forget.

Only repeating what was put on the Wigan forum......by a cas fan would you believe.

Sorry OCL I wasn't having a go at you but indeed the poster on RLFANS who was doing nothing more than trying to get under the skins of the Wigan supporters. Not very classy IMO and he could learn a lot in how to conduct himself on another clubs forum from jinger

And you know that poster in RL fans is wrong for certain? You know the details of the charges brought against one of the other people in the car? It’s not suggested that Hardaker has been charged with any drugs offences but that someone else in the car has been.

braytontiger
Michael Eagar

Post by braytontiger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:30 pm

nottinghamtiger wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
braytontiger wrote:

And you know that poster in RL fans is wrong for certain? You know the details of the charges brought against one of the other people in the car? It’s not suggested that Hardaker has been charged with any drugs offences but that someone else in the car has been.

yes

Spanishtiger
Junior Moors

Post by Spanishtiger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:43 pm

Anyone find it strange that a bloke on a 6 figure salary can't afford to insure or MOT his car?
Have to catch the bus now which will somewhat limit his options.
#Wakey's new no. 1?

Fumper27
Michael Eagar

Post by Fumper27 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Spanishtiger wrote:Anyone find it strange that a bloke on a 6 figure salary can't afford to insure or MOT his car?
Have to catch the bus now which will somewhat limit his options.
#Wakey's new no. 1?

He can’t be paid by Wigan until 7th November ;) ;)

Spanishtiger
Junior Moors

Post by Spanishtiger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:04 pm

Well that should go down well in court, "sorry your honour, I promise that I'll insure the motor in November, then I'll be straight round to kwikfit for an MOT. I would have done it earlier but I spent my last 100k on sniff and booze. And can you go easy on me cos it's the anniversary of the last time I let everyone down."

duke street 10
Danny Orr

Post by duke street 10 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Maybe Wigan will be hiring the solicitor nicknamed Mr Loophole to get him off....and the violin section from the London philharmonic orchestra to play in the background when he speaks.

tigerfeat
St John Ellis

Post by tigerfeat » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:25 pm

They will get shut of him ive no doubt about that in my mind

fords
Luke Gale

Post by fords » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Spanishtiger wrote:Well that should go down well in court, "sorry your honour, I promise that I'll insure the motor in November, then I'll be straight round to kwikfit for an MOT. I would have done it earlier but I spent my last 100k on sniff and booze. And can you go easy on me cos it's the anniversary of the last time I let everyone down."

:clap: :clap: