Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Hardaker

Post by HuddsTigers » 19 Feb 2018, 18:56

So basically, you're hearing a rumour. No evidence to qualify it. Claiming incompetence and destroying a man's credibility without a shred of truth?

I despair.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Feb 2018, 18:56

I'd still thank him for his stewardship. You'd take where we are now in a heartbeat over what we had pre SG.

Just a shame for us all.
Audacter Et Sincere

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Feb 2018, 19:03

HuddsTigers wrote:So basically, you're hearing a rumour. No evidence to qualify it. Claiming incompetence and destroying a man's credibility without a shred of truth?

I despair.
I am on a rumour forum, describing an alleged rumour doing the rounds with many people.
I never said it was true - you are the one bringing that phrase into the thread.

If it is true it IS incompetent. Are you denying that?

I don't know who you think you are talking down to me pal. I'm not the one destroying anybody's credibility either, you are again the one saying that.

I've said as many others would say, we'd never swap what we have right now over what we had pre SG. It's a pity if this rumour is indeed accurate it's an horrendous blunder.

The buck stops with Zak for mine - he's agreed to be lured and took advantage of a drug ban (if true)
Audacter Et Sincere

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 19 Feb 2018, 19:08

Calling someone incompetent when you're NOT in possession of any facts and there could be no truth in it either, is destroying someone's credibility

How would you like me calling you incompetent at your job when I don't even know how you work or what's happened at your work? Grossly unfair.

You've posted a rumour - fine, leave it at that. For people to even comment on illness or incompetence is really unfair. There's no facts to support what you've said and you're posting as if it's true.

At this moment in time, we have a couple of news articles from questionable journalists about a proposed move, and a couple of people on here saying what they've heard. There's nothing to substantiate any of it, including Cas sacking him, a ban detailing his length of ban or anything from the club about Hardaker's situation.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 19 Feb 2018, 19:51

This is the rumour section where rumours are posted and commented on.
That in my opinion does not give licence to questioning peoples abilities, competence ,health or wellbeing.
Stick to the rumour and if you feel the world will be a better place for cyber bullying, derisions and character assassination please make sure your are in possession of the facts.
But personally l really dislike such behaviour whether based on fact, rumour or prejudice.
God it's been a long time between games.
Bye bye must go beer to serve.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Feb 2018, 20:00

Mysterio wrote:Here's what I hear;

ALLEDGEDLY :

- Hardaker was sacked by Gill and then offered a 60k per year deal until his ban expired

- Zak signed for Wigan at 150k per year in the meantime

- His ban will now be even less than first case best scenario.

- Wigan signed a free player who had been sacked and released

This is truly disgraceful if it is true.

I am also not surprised to hear DP considered his position.

I am also not surprised to hear that Gill has been sacked by the board.

Whether Gill was a business man or not, a teenage child would not have made the mistake of us had done up like a kipper on this one.

We move onto Wigan, again, who clearly have although done nothing wrong officially, have pulled our pants down. I would not be surprised at all to hear that Andy Clarke was quick to pass any details he heard of Gill's handling error to Lenagan and Wane too.

The whole thing needs looking at by the RFL if you ask me.

Finally, Zak has not only let us all down twice now, he has betrayed us standing by him.

Lots to digest.

At meet the coaches didnt DP say zak has not had his hearing yet and all the rest flying around is just rubbish.

So has this all happened in last few days or were they lies last week ?

If this turns out to be true no wonder he has gone. Does gill have the authority to sac somebody or is it a board decision ?

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Feb 2018, 20:30

casjunction wrote:This is the rumour section where rumours are posted and commented on.
That in my opinion does not give licence to questioning peoples abilities, competence ,health or wellbeing.
Stick to the rumour and if you feel the world will be a better place for cyber bullying, derisions and character assassination please make sure your are in possession of the facts.
But personally l really dislike such behaviour whether based on fact, rumour or prejudice.
God it's been a long time between games.
Bye bye must go beer to serve.
Strange you should say all of this when in the past you've yourself used the forum to refer to someone as a coward, insinuated there's a massive problem with drugs in sport more than general life and discussed psychiatric wards and an unfortunate soul

Tensions are high - this is typical Cas right now and if the real people who mattered on this board believed in what Huddersfield tiger spouts they would close the thread.

It's all over social media with stronger and harsher words spoken than on here but Perhaps it shouldn't be discussed at all then here and close the board down and use Facebook.

But I'll tell you this HT - The board is not yours, nor is the club. I have and always will be in awe of what SG did for the club but this rumour exists whether you, me or anyone else likes it or not.

You'll have to get close to MG now by the way.

What has happened at the club is completely unacceptable whichever way you look at it, and I for one am furious
Audacter Et Sincere

SY Tiger

Post by SY Tiger » 19 Feb 2018, 21:42

There is talk on Facebook and talk on here. Talk in supermarkets, fish shops and the barbers :D
All Cas fans read forums, discus in supermarkets, fish shops etc :D.
At the sametime members of the board. coaches and players also read and discus.

Its about time someone at the club in authority, who actually cares about the club comes clean. Call an Emergency board meeting and sort this mess out.
I call upon fellow minion supporters (because that is how we are been treat) to stop the rumours and demand through the power of social media some clarity. This is not just simply a Denny Solomona situation, it is highly damaging the longer it goes on.
Stuck in the middle is a man (SG our CEO) who has always been a credit to himself and to the club.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 19 Feb 2018, 21:45

SY Tiger wrote:There is talk on Facebook and talk on here. Talk in supermarkets, fish shops and the barbers :D
All Cas fans read forums, discus in supermarkets, fish shops etc :D.
At the sametime members of the board. coaches and players also read and discus.

Its about time someone at the club in authority, who actually cares about the club comes clean. Call an Emergency board meeting and sort this mess out.
I call upon fellow minion supporters (because that is how we are been treat) to stop the rumours and demand through the power of social media some clarity. This is not just simply a Denny Solomona situation, it is highly damaging the longer it goes on.
Stuck in the middle is a man (SG our CEO) who has always been a credit to himself and to the club.
I concur.unfortunately I think the people who are in authority couldn't give a fig about us loyal fans.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Feb 2018, 21:50

Cue HuddsTiger indirectly defending someone because he knows them on a personal basis and likes them....

For what it's worth, I do think the board care. I think Steve cares. I think we all care!

I just think rather than be worried about coming clean to the fans the club might have its hands tied in terms of what it can and can't say. On top of that damage limitation to our rep is obviously top of the agenda.

Were it me, I'd just simply tell the truth and spark debate in the whole game and worldwide sport if needs be regarding how the drug ban has actually rewarded a player with a wage rise.

Nobody will crucify Steve in reality. He's been an amazing asset to the club. He's obviously (maybe) just dropped the biggest testicle known to Cas fans.
Audacter Et Sincere

SY Tiger

Post by SY Tiger » 19 Feb 2018, 21:57

Exactly Mysterio
"Were it me, I'd just simply tell the truth and spark debate in the whole game and worldwide sport if needs be regarding how the drug ban has actually rewarded a player with a wage rise".
Supporters of Cas and the game as a whole with no hidden agenda, would tell the truth.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Feb 2018, 22:02

SY Tiger wrote:Exactly Mysterio
"Were it me, I'd just simply tell the truth and spark debate in the whole game and worldwide sport if needs be regarding how the drug ban has actually rewarded a player with a wage rise".
Supporters of Cas and the game as a whole with no hidden agenda, would tell the truth.
Indeed.

I'm also hearing rumours of a back dated 12 game ban meaning Zak would almost slot straight into the Wigan squad! It's almost laughable.
Audacter Et Sincere

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 19 Feb 2018, 22:09

And how would that get out before the hearing has even happened
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Feb 2018, 23:10

Mysterio wrote:
SY Tiger wrote:Exactly Mysterio
Indeed.

I'm also hearing rumours of a back dated 12 game ban meaning Zak would almost slot straight into the Wigan squad! It's almost laughable.
you must have read the wigan board on rlfans haven't you ? seen as they are talking about a 12 game ban.

In competition its 2yrs min

Out of competition would be whatever the club decided to give him.

He's been banned by WADA so in competition and your looking at 2yrs min

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 20 Feb 2018, 00:15

westerbeast wrote:IF that's the case I can only assume Gill was not well mentally when he made his decisions.
That's below the belt to say that about a man who is reputed to suffer depression and nerves

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 20 Feb 2018, 00:57

Quite frankly IF it’s true that we have let Hardaker go and he has signed for Wigan for nothing then Gill deserves sacking. It’s unforgivable incompetence.

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 20 Feb 2018, 08:42

I got told. He could get off on a technicality and be free to play in weeks, not months. As he would get a 6 month slap on the wrist.

If we've sacked him, to try and reduce his contract. We have made him a free agent.

Money talks in this world. I'm hoping the sacking of Gill is enough to salvage situation. But I fear the worst
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Feb 2018, 08:58

dettoriman wrote:I got told. He could get off on a technicality and be free to play in weeks, not months. As he would get a 6 month slap on the wrist.

If we've sacked him, to try and reduce his contract. We have made him a free agent.

Money talks in this world. I'm hoping the sacking of Gill is enough to salvage situation. But I fear the worst
Why on earth would we do anything untill we know the outcome of WADA ? Whoever made a decision before this deserves the Sac if true.

Now if he got/gets a 2yr ban and the club decide to get rid then fair enough but to do it before we know anything is just plain stupid.

And if Zak did then sign with Wigan it just shows he thinks of nobody but himself. Cas gave him a 10th chance and he let everybody down big time but it clearly dont bother him.

No wonder its all doom and gloom if all this turns out to be true

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 20 Feb 2018, 09:12

Is it me but if he had been sacked would it not have been news worthy enough to make the official media.
Suspended former MOS and International sacked,surely worth. A column inch somewhere?
Also breach of contract as he is l believe not guilty until WADA make their final judgement.
Just a thought before effigies of Mr Gill are set alight before we take on The Cods.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 20 Feb 2018, 10:08

The latest bit of info I have had on ZH's move to Wigan is that it has hit a slight problem. The club insist that all players live within the Wigan area. No travelling over the peninnes on a daily basis.