Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Hardaker

Post by Nobody » 10 Nov 2018, 10:50

If he really wants to come back and sort his head out, money shouldn't matter. He isn't gonna get a massive wage like before. If he wants out of Wigan we have the upper hand on the negotiations for his wages surely?
🐯 COYF!

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 10 Nov 2018, 13:07

westerbeast wrote:So if we are up to our cap space, how do we pay for Zacs wages if this RUMOUR is true ????
Offer zak a lower wage than before and hopefully a swap for Wardle so his wage would go towards zaks
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 10 Nov 2018, 13:14

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Nobody wrote:I'd have him back, he takes us to that next level that we need to push on. As long as there are some strong terms in there, if he breaks any and he's gone.
It’s a massive assumption that he will be the same player he was. Let’s not forget that during his ban, he’s developed an alcohol addiction (and possibly other addictions too).
It’s all well and good putting clauses in his contract so we could get rid, but the problem is the consequence of doing that would be similar to last time.
I understand the desire to have him back, but given his circumstances the likelihood of him reproducing is 2017 form is very low and the likelihood of him screwing up again is very high.
Not for me. Let him be someone else’s problem.
just about sums it up for me notts.
did hear police were called to a couple of domestic rows at zacs in the weeks prior to the drink drive incident.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 10 Nov 2018, 14:44

Riggins wrote:Heard a rumour Powell is keen on Hardaker coming back. Wigan have renegotiated his contract after his drive driving. Also put lots of stipulations in there including moving to Wigan. This seems to be a issue for Hardaker and partner (her job). Powell still very much on talking terms with our former #1
Zak split with his ex months back and was already committed to moving to Wigan before the drink driving debacle. A number of interviews with Bateman have been published confirming Zak is due to move into his gaff whilst he’s over in the NRL.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 10 Nov 2018, 16:10

Drink driver. Kn0b head can jog on.

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 11 Nov 2018, 07:37

In the immortal words of Frozen, LET IT GO, LET IT GO, WE DON'T WANT THIS RAT ANYMORE.

Tenerife147

Post by Tenerife147 » 11 Nov 2018, 10:21

SREGITSAC wrote:
Riggins wrote:Heard a rumour Powell is keen on Hardaker coming back. Wigan have renegotiated his contract after his drive driving. Also put lots of stipulations in there including moving to Wigan. This seems to be a issue for Hardaker and partner (her job). Powell still very much on talking terms with our former #1
Zak split with his ex months back and was already committed to moving to Wigan before the drink driving debacle. A number of interviews with Bateman have been published confirming Zak is due to move into his gaff whilst he’s over in the NRL.
Zak not split up with girlfriend why start rumours and 10000000000% not coming back

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 22 Nov 2018, 14:16

Hes got no. 20 in wigans line up with escare getting the 1

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 22 Nov 2018, 14:37

Tenerife147 wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
Zak not split up with girlfriend why start rumours and 10000000000% not coming back
WE DON'T WANT HIM BACK.... HES A C#NT

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 22 Nov 2018, 14:38

Bolton-tiger wrote:Hes got no. 20 in wigans line up with escare getting the 1
I wouldn’t read too much in to that. Probably rewarding Escare for his service to Wigan so far.

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 22 Nov 2018, 17:35

Does anyone know when our numbers get released?

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 22 Nov 2018, 18:17

Bolton-tiger wrote:Does anyone know when our numbers get released?
We haven't even started pre season yet so where in no rush. It's usually early January

boomerang
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by boomerang » 22 Nov 2018, 20:04

So i buy my lad the kits for christmas then take them back to the shop 2 or 3 weeks later to get his favourite player's name and number on.
Last year he had ADZ 9
Wants J Moors this year so i guess I'll just have to wait.
Surely DP knows now so why not announce them same time as New kit

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 22 Nov 2018, 23:35

boomerang wrote:So i buy my lad the kits for christmas then take them back to the shop 2 or 3 weeks later to get his favourite player's name and number on.
Last year he had ADZ 9
Wants J Moors this year so i guess I'll just have to wait.
Surely DP knows now so why not announce them same time as New kit
He likes to wait till back end of preseason and they make a full night of it, nothing wrong with that, no reason to rush em out just yet
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 23 Nov 2018, 00:34

Tigerwood posse wrote:
Tenerife147 wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
I very rarely look at this forum these days as I received threatening messages from a moderater threatening to ban me for referring to something in the public domain about Todd Carney that used no abusive or offensive language . Yet there seems to be an acceptance of the most abusive language here......

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 23 Nov 2018, 01:44

Really?? I absolutely see NO abusive language there, it’s purposely not even a word. it is not in any dictionary, the word with an hashtag doesn’t exist !!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 23 Nov 2018, 09:12

Tigerwood posse wrote:Really?? I absolutely see NO abusive language there, it’s purposely not even a word. it is not in any dictionary, the word with an hashtag doesn’t exist !!
It’s bypassing the swear filter to use abusive language - using a sign or symbol in place of a letter in a word that couldn’t be anything other than abusive given the context it is used in and the fact no other word is possible and would make sense.
It’s against the AUP (and just inconsiderate of those with children who don’t want them to see foul and abusive language, or see it themselves). From the AUP:
“Profanity: Remember that the forums are used by people of all age groups and of all tolerance levels regarding profanity usage. Swearing is banned from all forums - if you bypass the filter your account will be banned for 72 hours.”

Obviously the moderators are too busy sending threatening messages to me rather than moderating. I have more or less stopped using the forum now and only have a quick occasional look (mostly if someone asks me if I’ve seen what someone on here says about something!) so I don’t know if it’s a regular thing, but it will quickly stop others using the forum too.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 23 Nov 2018, 09:17

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:
Tenerife147 wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
I very rarely look at this forum these days as I received threatening messages from a moderater threatening to ban me for referring to something in the public domain about Todd Carney that used no abusive or offensive language . Yet there seems to be an acceptance of the most abusive language here......
You stil goin on about this Nottinghamtiger :-({|=
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 23 Nov 2018, 09:22

Everyone has a choice if they don't like the forum don't come on instead of trying to tell the people who run the forum what there job is and who they should be banning or suspending
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 23 Nov 2018, 09:33

jackknife wrote:. You stil goin on about this Nottinghamtiger :-({|=
Ha ha. Yes, it’s amazing how receiving threatening messages can stay in the memory!