Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Re: Hardaker

Post by Tigerwood posse » 23 Nov 2018, 01:44

Really?? I absolutely see NO abusive language there, it’s purposely not even a word. it is not in any dictionary, the word with an hashtag doesn’t exist !!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 23 Nov 2018, 09:12

Tigerwood posse wrote:Really?? I absolutely see NO abusive language there, it’s purposely not even a word. it is not in any dictionary, the word with an hashtag doesn’t exist !!
It’s bypassing the swear filter to use abusive language - using a sign or symbol in place of a letter in a word that couldn’t be anything other than abusive given the context it is used in and the fact no other word is possible and would make sense.
It’s against the AUP (and just inconsiderate of those with children who don’t want them to see foul and abusive language, or see it themselves). From the AUP:
“Profanity: Remember that the forums are used by people of all age groups and of all tolerance levels regarding profanity usage. Swearing is banned from all forums - if you bypass the filter your account will be banned for 72 hours.”

Obviously the moderators are too busy sending threatening messages to me rather than moderating. I have more or less stopped using the forum now and only have a quick occasional look (mostly if someone asks me if I’ve seen what someone on here says about something!) so I don’t know if it’s a regular thing, but it will quickly stop others using the forum too.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 23 Nov 2018, 09:17

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:
Tenerife147 wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
Riggins wrote:Heard a rumour Powell is keen on Hardaker coming back. Wigan have renegotiated his contract after his drive driving. Also put lots of stipulations in there including moving to Wigan. This seems to be a issue for Hardaker and partner (her job). Powell still very much on talking terms with our former #1
Zak split with his ex months back and was already committed to moving to Wigan before the drink driving debacle. A number of interviews with Bateman have been published confirming Zak is due to move into his gaff whilst he’s over in the NRL.
Zak not split up with girlfriend why start rumours and 10000000000% not coming back
WE DON'T WANT HIM BACK.... HES A C#NT
I very rarely look at this forum these days as I received threatening messages from a moderater threatening to ban me for referring to something in the public domain about Todd Carney that used no abusive or offensive language . Yet there seems to be an acceptance of the most abusive language here......
You stil goin on about this Nottinghamtiger :-({|=
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 23 Nov 2018, 09:22

Everyone has a choice if they don't like the forum don't come on instead of trying to tell the people who run the forum what there job is and who they should be banning or suspending
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 23 Nov 2018, 09:33

jackknife wrote:. You stil goin on about this Nottinghamtiger :-({|=
Ha ha. Yes, it’s amazing how receiving threatening messages can stay in the memory!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 23 Nov 2018, 09:38

tigerfeat wrote:Everyone has a choice if they don't like the forum don't come on instead of trying to tell the people who run the forum what there job is and who they should be banning or suspending
Yep. Seems people have a choice to ignore the AUP. It’s pretty obvious the moderators are choosing to allow people to do it. I only quoted the forum’s own AUP.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 23 Nov 2018, 10:35

Who are the moderators now a days.
I don’t have a clue anymore.
It needs someone who’s on here regularly who can keep an eye on things daily.

Sometimes it’s like a free for all.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 23 Nov 2018, 11:10

I think Matt said last year these forums will come to a end one day and people will end up talking about rugby league on other platforms
It will be at that point everyone will realize how good casforum was and how much they will miss it if it's not there
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 23 Nov 2018, 11:47

Would you all like me to remove it? I don’t want to be suspended, I like it on here, I haven’t sworn, I’ve used a word that doesn’t exist and children won’t know what it says, unless they use the word anyway (that you think I’m using) I have strong feelings about him and what he did, but happy to remove if peeps want me to.

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 23 Nov 2018, 11:56

Yep. Seems people have a choice to ignore the AUP. It’s pretty obvious the moderators are choosing to allow people to do it. I only quoted the forum’s own AUP.
Nobody is choosing to allow certain people to do what they please. I'm unable to check through every post made each day and unless they're brought to our attention things can get missed.
Who are the moderators now a days.
I don’t have a clue anymore.
It needs someone who’s on here regularly who can keep an eye on things daily.

Sometimes it’s like a free for all.
We're down to 2 active admins and 1 moderator, I've tried in the past to bring more people on and haven't been successful which is why my point above is important. If someone wants to mod the forum and their account is in good standing and active PM me.

Until I can deal with it the thread is locked.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.