Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Hardaker

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 27 Sep 2018, 18:10

Scoopage wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:Driving ban and fine. Followed by a Wigan statement of dealt with internally by the club. And he will carry on as normal. No chance they sack him. Unfortunately.
Wigan sacked Joel Tomkins for less.will be interesting to see how they deal with it
Joel Tomkins is absolute baba though and didn't take a huge legal case to free from a severe ban.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 27 Sep 2018, 18:14

Scoopage wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Scoopage wrote:Totally vindicates cas for getting rid of him.anyone seen James Graham’s tweet about him?

What’s he put scoopage..
Do I really need to post again about Zak Hardacre? Caught drink driving on his way to his first Wigan training session. Does this melt never learn? Maybe this isn’t his fault either. #outtogetme #[REMOVED]
It's a parody account
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 27 Sep 2018, 18:32

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:Driving ban and fine. Followed by a Wigan statement of dealt with internally by the club. And he will carry on as normal. No chance they sack him. Unfortunately.
Wigan sacked Joel Tomkins for less.will be interesting to see how they deal with it
Joel Tomkins is absolute baba though and didn't take a huge legal case to free from a severe ban.
Just had an argument with a Wigan fan he’s was adamant Joel Tomkins actually resigned and was not sacked.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 27 Sep 2018, 18:42

Scoopage wrote:
Doesn’t matter.club rules are club rules.think wigan would look ridiculous if they didn’t sack him personally

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 27 Sep 2018, 18:42

This must be the third time since Xmas the police have been involved with something to do with zak this one takes the biscuit tho is anybody really that stupid ? Conspiracy theorists will say it looks like he's doing all he can to get Wigan to sack him. :hand:
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 27 Sep 2018, 19:00

old cas lass wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:On the Wigan rlforum someone as put the police have found a class A drug in the car but on another person.
No drugs found, disappointing its a cas fan trying to suggest these allegations as fact when clearly they arnt you only have to see the charge sheet to see that. What isn't in the media is how the slime ball tried his best to escape the crime even suggesting his car had been stolen. It will all come out in court.probably looking at a very hefty fine and a long ban plus community service. The real punishment should come in the form of a second sacking on 12 months and hopefully all clubs washing there hands on him. He's just had too many chances to forgive and forget.
Only repeating what was put on the Wigan forum......by a cas fan would you believe.
Sorry OCL I wasn't having a go at you but indeed the poster on RLFANS who was doing nothing more than trying to get under the skins of the Wigan supporters. Not very classy IMO and he could learn a lot in how to conduct himself on another clubs forum from jinger

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 27 Sep 2018, 19:08

old cas lass wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
Just had an argument with a Wigan fan he’s was adamant Joel Tomkins actually resigned and was not sacked.
Maybe so. Still total trash player. Could have been told he either resigned or would be sacked. No way Sam would have been pushed out though.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 27 Sep 2018, 19:20

braytontiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:On the Wigan rlforum someone as put the police have found a class A drug in the car but on another person.
No drugs found, disappointing its a cas fan trying to suggest these allegations as fact when clearly they arnt you only have to see the charge sheet to see that. What isn't in the media is how the slime ball tried his best to escape the crime even suggesting his car had been stolen. It will all come out in court.probably looking at a very hefty fine and a long ban plus community service. The real punishment should come in the form of a second sacking on 12 months and hopefully all clubs washing there hands on him. He's just had too many chances to forgive and forget.
Only repeating what was put on the Wigan forum......by a cas fan would you believe.
Sorry OCL I wasn't having a go at you but indeed the poster on RLFANS who was doing nothing more than trying to get under the skins of the Wigan supporters. Not very classy IMO and he could learn a lot in how to conduct himself on another clubs forum from jinger
And you know that poster in RL fans is wrong for certain? You know the details of the charges brought against one of the other people in the car? It’s not suggested that Hardaker has been charged with any drugs offences but that someone else in the car has been.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 27 Sep 2018, 19:30

nottinghamtiger wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
And you know that poster in RL fans is wrong for certain? You know the details of the charges brought against one of the other people in the car? It’s not suggested that Hardaker has been charged with any drugs offences but that someone else in the car has been.
yes

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 27 Sep 2018, 19:43

Anyone find it strange that a bloke on a 6 figure salary can't afford to insure or MOT his car?
Have to catch the bus now which will somewhat limit his options.
#Wakey's new no. 1?

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 27 Sep 2018, 19:55

Spanishtiger wrote:Anyone find it strange that a bloke on a 6 figure salary can't afford to insure or MOT his car?
#Wakey's new no. 1?
He can’t be paid by Wigan until 7th November ;) ;)

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 27 Sep 2018, 20:04

Well that should go down well in court, "sorry your honour, I promise that I'll insure the motor in November, then I'll be straight round to kwikfit for an MOT. I would have done it earlier but I spent my last 100k on sniff and booze. And can you go easy on me cos it's the anniversary of the last time I let everyone down."

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 27 Sep 2018, 20:17

Maybe Wigan will be hiring the solicitor nicknamed Mr Loophole to get him off....and the violin section from the London philharmonic orchestra to play in the background when he speaks.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 27 Sep 2018, 20:25

They will get shut of him ive no doubt about that in my mind
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 27 Sep 2018, 20:50

Spanishtiger wrote:Well that should go down well in court, "sorry your honour, I promise that I'll insure the motor in November, then I'll be straight round to kwikfit for an MOT. I would have done it earlier but I spent my last 100k on sniff and booze. And can you go easy on me cos it's the anniversary of the last time I let everyone down."

:clap: :clap:

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 27 Sep 2018, 23:11

Fumper27 wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:Anyone find it strange that a bloke on a 6 figure salary can't afford to insure or MOT his car?
#Wakey's new no. 1?
He can’t be paid by Wigan until 7th November ;) ;)
but he's been putting in 12 hour shifts with 5 star cleaning and has realised how lucky he is to be getting another chance of a well paid job at wigan.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 27 Sep 2018, 23:24

I like the proper sport and 40/20 stuff but turned off after about 10 minutes of that episode. On the bright side at least he won't be getting another driving job any time soon.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 28 Sep 2018, 08:13

If Wigan sack him off hands up who'd have him back at cas ...
Vince Lombardi

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 28 Sep 2018, 08:51

tigerfeat wrote:If Wigan sack him off hands up who'd have him back at cas ...
After what he did to the club, and the numerous times he's proved he can't keep out of trouble, definitely not.

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 28 Sep 2018, 09:22

tigerfeat wrote:If Wigan sack him off hands up who'd have him back at cas ...
In a heartbeat
Though with more clauses than a Father Christmas convention.

I still think he's doing his best to get out of the Wigan deal. But I have read he's done 9 tests for drugs and has passed every one over the 13 week time frame

However he's playing a very dangerous game.....he wanted us to match the 10k a month salary. So if he gets binned by the Warriors who will touch him at that price?
Leeds won't
Wakey haven't the money
Saints sorted
Warrington sorted
Catalan sorted
Pearson/Radders ditched Watts for far less

Toronto possible but Canadian authorities might be a big stumbling block.

Very Limited options unless its all fabricated....

However he is in need of a lot of help/Councillng and needs it soon.