Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Tigerman2014
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Hardaker

Post by Tigerman2014 » 11 Oct 2018, 21:15

That’s never gonna happen lol maybe against us for pies

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 11 Oct 2018, 21:37

tigerfeat wrote:Wonder if all these comments slaging him off including from myself will all be forgotten when he's trotting on to field first game of next season for cas ;) :hand: :hand:
They certainly will be forgotten lol

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 11 Oct 2018, 22:19

Heard he's already sorted over in Wigan renting Batemans house so can't see him been sacked off.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 12 Oct 2018, 00:20

he agreed to rent batemans house before the incident. i think wigan will keep him on and thats why they aren't announcing it before the final. it would cause too much negativity towards them if they announced it before. wait till next week and they've got a few months for the fuss to die down before the start of the season. that is of course unless zac isn't stupid enough to do some other stupid stunt.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Oct 2018, 05:52

betts21 wrote:Heard he's already sorted over in Wigan renting Batemans house so can't see him been sacked off.

You mean you have read what bateman said about a month ago.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Oct 2018, 08:04

If the Wigan chairman dosnt tell him he's not wanted at the club next week he will only have to do it at a later date even more so now he's going to be in Wigan without a car to nip home and see his family and mates
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 12 Oct 2018, 08:22

lurcher wrote:he agreed to rent batemans house before the incident. i think wigan will keep him on and thats why they aren't announcing it before the final. it would cause too much negativity towards them if they announced it before. wait till next week and they've got a few months for the fuss to die down before the start of the season. that is of course unless zac isn't stupid enough to do some other stupid stunt.
Did you misspell that final word? :D

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 12 Oct 2018, 09:24

fords wrote:
betts21 wrote:Heard he's already sorted over in Wigan renting Batemans house so can't see him been sacked off.

Nah mate can't say id read it anywhere heard it from a mate who lives over that way hence the wording heard maybe you need to read what I wrote xx.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 12 Oct 2018, 09:39

Amazing how he states that he regularly donates to charity with the Prince of Wales Hospice but forgets to state that it is only when he gets the MOM award on a Sky game.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 12 Oct 2018, 10:09

Tigerade wrote:Amazing how he states that he regularly donates to charity with the Prince of Wales Hospice but forgets to state that it is only when he gets the MOM award on a Sky game.
Lawyers lie. That's what they get paid to do. They bend truths v highlight the good.

The judge should be able to see the wheat from the chaff. However they fail to quite regularly.

Making off from the scene, lying to officers, claiming it had been stolen, no insurance, no mot. I take it these are no further action.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Oct 2018, 10:58

betts21 wrote:
fords wrote:

Nah mate can't say id read it anywhere heard it from a mate who lives over that way hence the wording heard maybe you need to read what I wrote xx.
Everybody knows he is renting it or going to, it was all over the media weeks ago

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Oct 2018, 11:00

mart0042 wrote:
Tigerade wrote:Amazing how he states that he regularly donates to charity with the Prince of Wales Hospice but forgets to state that it is only when he gets the MOM award on a Sky game.
Lawyers lie. That's what they get paid to do. They bend truths v highlight the good.

The judge should be able to see the wheat from the chaff. However they fail to quite regularly.

Making off from the scene, lying to officers, claiming it had been stolen, no insurance, no mot. I take it these are no further action.
You would think not but been no mention of all them other items where he broke the law

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 12 Oct 2018, 11:09

fords wrote:
betts21 wrote:
fords wrote:

Everybody knows he is renting it or going to, it was all over the media weeks

Well apparently not everyone as id missed it hard to believe I know but hey ho there ya go shows not everyone knows everything I guess.

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 12 Oct 2018, 12:01

I didn’t know what he was doing. And I don’t care!! If he someday does play again for us I won’t be cheering him either. He’s a cretin who looks after number one.

viva brad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by viva brad » 12 Oct 2018, 12:54

He’s a cretin who looks after number one
To be fair he did look after his golf clubs :lol:

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 12 Oct 2018, 13:24

viva brad wrote:
He’s a cretin who looks after number one
To be fair he did look after his golf clubs :lol:
Yes he did hahahaha

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 12 Oct 2018, 14:11

I must admit, I was in the 'keep him and give him a second chance' camp originally after it all came out about the positive drug test. Although he probably cost us a Grand Final, which I will never get over! I thought that a player of his calibre was too good to just give up on like that. But after recent events, thank Jesus we didn't!

I look forward to seeing all this unravels out and how Wigan cope with the negative publicity.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 12 Oct 2018, 14:14

heritage1926 wrote:I must admit, I was in the 'keep him and give him a second chance' camp originally after it all came out about the positive drug test. Although he probably cost us a Grand Final, which I will never get over! I thought that a player of his calibre was too good to just give up on like that. But after recent events, thank Jesus we didn't!

I look forward to seeing all this unravels out and how Wigan cope with the negative publicity.
considering what they did to Joel Tompkins how can they not sack him?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Oct 2018, 14:41

Bateman glassed Lee mossop and they got shot of mossop and kept Bateman that tells you all you need to know about Wigan
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 12 Oct 2018, 16:30

JIN JER wrote:
lurcher wrote:he agreed to rent batemans house before the incident. i think wigan will keep him on and thats why they aren't announcing it before the final. it would cause too much negativity towards them if they announced it before. wait till next week and they've got a few months for the fuss to die down before the start of the season. that is of course unless zac isn't stupid enough to do some other stupid stunt.
Did you misspell that final word? :D
as in the old kenny everett character "cupid stunt"
jo brand is eddie warings love child