Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Hardaker

Post by duke street 10 » 20 Feb 2018, 12:19

Its like owning the most desirable & expensive car in the street. In a moment of madness get banned speeding on the M62, then while spending a week walking to work arrive home one night to find your other half has given the car away to your next door neighbour who you cannot stand :shock:

Wigan & especially Wane isn't going to let us forget about this. The worst thing in this whole sorry episode is we still haven't solved the full back problem.

Another season ticket next season for me?..well seeing as the new signings this year are helping out squads in the Championship,now this mess?. I doubt it.

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 20 Feb 2018, 12:27

KB80 wrote:
Mucky1978 wrote:Zak was out with about 10 of the Cas lads over the weekend for goodbye drinks. Most of players very unhappy he’s gone and a lot of the out of contract players this summer thinking about there future.
If not for his stupidity, said players might have at a SL winners ring each.

Who's out of contract this summer?
Eden
Milner
Millington
Webster
Holmes
Jesse
To name a few

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 20 Feb 2018, 12:29

Mucky1978 wrote:
KB80 wrote:
Mucky1978 wrote:Zak was out with about 10 of the Cas lads over the weekend for goodbye drinks. Most of players very unhappy he’s gone and a lot of the out of contract players this summer thinking about there future.

Eden
Milner
Millington
Webster
Holmes
Jesse
To name a few
I thought Millington had signed an new deal last year?

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 20 Feb 2018, 12:34

duke street 10 wrote:
Mucky1978 wrote:
KB80 wrote:

Eden
Milner
Millington
Webster
Holmes
Jesse
To name a few
I thought Millington had signed an new deal last year?

He did....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.skyspo ... eford-deal

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 20 Feb 2018, 12:38

I'd be surprised if Hardaker's departure was a factor in resigning any of those except Eden to be honest.

The key to any discord is Powell, near all of those players have benefited from his tutelage and I'd expect loyalty to him to win through. The key question is, how unhappy is DP with goings on?

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Feb 2018, 14:43

So a player who screwed over the club, fans, and the said players on the biggest day in history are unhappy that he is "going" - WTF the players need to sort them selves out.

Your telling me that the players are not happy that a players is leaving that cost them winning the GF ?

Get real

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Feb 2018, 14:57

Read that back and think how stupid a statement it sounds......

Why would a player consider his future as Cas just because a player banned for drugs has left the club ?

Yes he is a great FB but if we get rid we go out and get another

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 20 Feb 2018, 16:40

Mucky1978 wrote:
KB80 wrote:

Eden
Milner
Millington
Webster
Holmes
Jesse
To name a few

Millington has a deal.

the rest correct plus egodo, Green, Hitchcox, Clare.

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 01 Mar 2018, 14:44

Listening to Daryl Powell on talk sport last night, I was wondering if a verbal arrangement with Cas and zac is in place. Apparently he works with a Cas sponsor (still). In the past players have been sued for discretion’s such as Zac’s and to my understanding if he remained employed by Cas he wouldn’t be able to work with the sponsors, once the ban is announced.
Just a thought, maybe a pipe dream. Wondered if anyone else has any thoughts ?

Oh and if anyone wants to say he’s signed for Wigan. Please do t bother I’m as aware of the rumours too lol

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 01 Mar 2018, 15:30

Dazzyb wrote:Listening to Daryl Powell on talk sport last night, I was wondering if a verbal arrangement with Cas and zac is in place. Apparently he works with a Cas sponsor (still). In the past players have been sued for discretion’s such as Zac’s and to my understanding if he remained employed by Cas he wouldn’t be able to work with the sponsors, once the ban is announced.
Just a thought, maybe a pipe dream. Wondered if anyone else has any thoughts ?

Oh and if anyone wants to say he’s signed for Wigan. Please do t bother I’m as aware of the rumours too lol
Its all very strange.

Cas help to get him a job with a club sponsor and then sac him .......... that doesn't add up for starters.

Gill situation sill no clearer

You maybe right, who knows. Guess when the ban is announced it will all become clearer

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Mar 2018, 16:36

I talked to my friend who works at 5 star commercial cleaning this morning zak had said the club told him he was sacked not long after the grand final , the club didnt get him the job there , he expexted the ban hes getting to be announced on 12 of march
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 01 Mar 2018, 17:01

I thought this morning wonder if he's been sacked so he comes off the cap. Then we'll sign him back when his ban is up. Glad I'm not the only one wondering

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 01 Mar 2018, 17:33

The club set up ZH's job with 5 Star Cleaning. I see it as more to do with looking after the player who is in trouble than any form of keeping him sweet until his ban has ended. We have a duty of care towards players off injured and expected bans like in this case are treated the same.

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 01 Mar 2018, 19:01

I just have this feeling something may have been arranged. Powell said they were looking after him as were Cas sponsorsz surely if he was signing or signed for Wigan the sponsors wouldn’t bother. Well it’s a rumour section so no harm in putting it out there. Ittle all come art In wash

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 01 Mar 2018, 19:35

Dazzyb wrote:I just have this feeling something may have been arranged. Powell said they were looking after him as were Cas sponsorsz surely if he was signing or signed for Wigan the sponsors wouldn’t bother. Well it’s a rumour section so no harm in putting it out there. Ittle all come art In wash
Maybe this was the case to start with then money started talking and his head got turned

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 02 Mar 2018, 00:06

If Mr. ZH had an ounce of common sense he would

a) curtail his habit or at least not do it in Ponte town centre (as has been reported by several posters).

b) knuckle down for the next year or so with 5 star cleaning and think himself fortunate to have a job in an unemployment blackspot, then

c) return to cas in 2019 signing a new 4 year contract then go on to be MOM in the 2021 world cup final.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that he's the only player in the 120 odd year history of the game to miss TWO world cups through his own stupidity.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 02 Mar 2018, 00:11

Spanishtiger wrote:If Mr. ZH had an ounce of common sense.
And therin lies the reason he won’t do what you suggest.

onetiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by onetiger » 02 Mar 2018, 00:45

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:If Mr. ZH had an ounce of common sense.
And therin lies the reason he won’t do what you suggest.
ZAK IS A LAW UNTO HIM SELF HE ACTS BEFORE HE THINKS SILLY SILLY LAD

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 05 Mar 2018, 14:22

Now reported to be closer to becoming a Wigan employee, doing jobs around the DW stadium for the period of his ban on £1000 a week!!!!!
If true it's scandalous :shock:

sparky49
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sparky49 » 05 Mar 2018, 14:32

orrsome wrote:Now reported to be closer to becoming a Wigan employee, doing jobs around the DW stadium for the period of his ban on £1000 a week!!!!!
If true it's scandalous :shock:
If true I bet the players are happy he is on £52000 a year without breaking sweat. He is no longer our problem so I don't really care what happens to him, onwards and upwards, he is not bigger than our club.