Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
SY Tiger

Re: Hardaker

Post by SY Tiger » 19 Feb 2018, 21:57

Exactly Mysterio
"Were it me, I'd just simply tell the truth and spark debate in the whole game and worldwide sport if needs be regarding how the drug ban has actually rewarded a player with a wage rise".
Supporters of Cas and the game as a whole with no hidden agenda, would tell the truth.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 19 Feb 2018, 22:02

SY Tiger wrote:Exactly Mysterio
"Were it me, I'd just simply tell the truth and spark debate in the whole game and worldwide sport if needs be regarding how the drug ban has actually rewarded a player with a wage rise".
Supporters of Cas and the game as a whole with no hidden agenda, would tell the truth.
Indeed.

I'm also hearing rumours of a back dated 12 game ban meaning Zak would almost slot straight into the Wigan squad! It's almost laughable.
Audacter Et Sincere

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 19 Feb 2018, 22:09

And how would that get out before the hearing has even happened
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Feb 2018, 23:10

Mysterio wrote:
SY Tiger wrote:Exactly Mysterio
Indeed.

I'm also hearing rumours of a back dated 12 game ban meaning Zak would almost slot straight into the Wigan squad! It's almost laughable.
you must have read the wigan board on rlfans haven't you ? seen as they are talking about a 12 game ban.

In competition its 2yrs min

Out of competition would be whatever the club decided to give him.

He's been banned by WADA so in competition and your looking at 2yrs min

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 20 Feb 2018, 00:15

westerbeast wrote:IF that's the case I can only assume Gill was not well mentally when he made his decisions.
That's below the belt to say that about a man who is reputed to suffer depression and nerves

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 20 Feb 2018, 00:57

Quite frankly IF it’s true that we have let Hardaker go and he has signed for Wigan for nothing then Gill deserves sacking. It’s unforgivable incompetence.

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 20 Feb 2018, 08:42

I got told. He could get off on a technicality and be free to play in weeks, not months. As he would get a 6 month slap on the wrist.

If we've sacked him, to try and reduce his contract. We have made him a free agent.

Money talks in this world. I'm hoping the sacking of Gill is enough to salvage situation. But I fear the worst
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Feb 2018, 08:58

dettoriman wrote:I got told. He could get off on a technicality and be free to play in weeks, not months. As he would get a 6 month slap on the wrist.

If we've sacked him, to try and reduce his contract. We have made him a free agent.

Money talks in this world. I'm hoping the sacking of Gill is enough to salvage situation. But I fear the worst
Why on earth would we do anything untill we know the outcome of WADA ? Whoever made a decision before this deserves the Sac if true.

Now if he got/gets a 2yr ban and the club decide to get rid then fair enough but to do it before we know anything is just plain stupid.

And if Zak did then sign with Wigan it just shows he thinks of nobody but himself. Cas gave him a 10th chance and he let everybody down big time but it clearly dont bother him.

No wonder its all doom and gloom if all this turns out to be true

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 20 Feb 2018, 09:12

Is it me but if he had been sacked would it not have been news worthy enough to make the official media.
Suspended former MOS and International sacked,surely worth. A column inch somewhere?
Also breach of contract as he is l believe not guilty until WADA make their final judgement.
Just a thought before effigies of Mr Gill are set alight before we take on The Cods.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 20 Feb 2018, 10:08

The latest bit of info I have had on ZH's move to Wigan is that it has hit a slight problem. The club insist that all players live within the Wigan area. No travelling over the peninnes on a daily basis.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 Feb 2018, 10:11

Heard wigan got him somewhere to live ...we being done like a kipper be looks not the first time sadly
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 20 Feb 2018, 10:36

tigerfeat wrote:Heard wigan got him somewhere to live ...we being done like a kipper be looks not the first time sadly
Yep - sounds like we have. We've messed up big time.

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 20 Feb 2018, 10:41

The Firm wrote:Quite frankly IF it’s true that we have let Hardaker go and he has signed for Wigan for nothing then Gill deserves sacking. It’s unforgivable incompetence.
Correct.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 20 Feb 2018, 11:02

dettoriman wrote:I got told. He could get off on a technicality and be free to play in weeks, not months. As he would get a 6 month slap on the wrist.

That pretty much mirrors what I was told
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 20 Feb 2018, 11:03

Zak was out with about 10 of the Cas lads over the weekend for goodbye drinks. Most of players very unhappy he’s gone and a lot of the out of contract players this summer thinking about there future.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 20 Feb 2018, 11:07

I'd be surprised if one man can make the decision for the club without the knowledge of the bod and owners unless they give him the authority to do so. Then you have to take the decisions on the chin.

A good majority on here and others I've spoken to wanted him sacking, if only for leaving us "high" and dry before the final. We can't have it all ways. If it wasn't a world class player, he'd be gone and it would be over. Just my opinion.

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 20 Feb 2018, 11:45

Good riddance I think. If other players don’t like it get rid of them too!! It more or less explains the pathetic display at old Trafford

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 20 Feb 2018, 11:59

tallguyx wrote:Good riddance I think. If other players don’t like it get rid of them too!! It more or less explains the pathetic display at old Trafford
And the saints game.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 20 Feb 2018, 12:04

tallguyx wrote:Good riddance I think. If other players don’t like it get rid of them too!! It more or less explains the pathetic display at old Trafford
Prepare for the middle 8's then :roll:

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 20 Feb 2018, 12:08

Mucky1978 wrote:Zak was out with about 10 of the Cas lads over the weekend for goodbye drinks. Most of players very unhappy he’s gone and a lot of the out of contract players this summer thinking about there future.
If not for his stupidity, said players might have at a SL winners ring each.

Who's out of contract this summer?