no attack

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
pete27

no attack

Post by pete27 » 12 Sep 2019, 21:39

Once again cas have no idea in attack when it comes to a side that can defend like wigan and saints that`s why saints are top and wigan second we only scored because hardaker made a mistake lets hope saints do us a favour but it will only be one more game for us then the season is over.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Re: no attack

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 12 Sep 2019, 23:06

Clueless as soon as we come against a side with reasonable defensive structure.

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Sacked social media

Post by mdean » 13 Sep 2019, 09:32

We were crap today in attack for sure. Reminded me of when we forced Goldy in to half-back and the only play was either drop off a back rower or straight to the centre from the middles.

It is what it is, 2019 has run out of steam in my opinion, I don't think we are as bad as it looks right now, but I don't think we will fix it up for a playoff game.

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 13 Sep 2019, 10:01

We have three coaches who all played HB yet we fail to unlock defensive opposition in important games

Makes you wonder why...

Add to that players still not stepping up to the plate and some simply making up numbers compounds the problems we have.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 13 Sep 2019, 17:09

ERG2012 wrote:We have three coaches who all played HB yet we fail to unlock defensive opposition in important games

Makes you wonder why...

Add to that players still not stepping up to the plate and some simply making up numbers compounds the problems we have.
Wigan aren't even that great which makes it worse. They tough and aggressive. They defend well but we have no idea or plan b. And more obviously we don't have quality players in key positions. Absolute fact.