Looks like Tarzan plays like jane

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Looks like Tarzan plays like jane

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 21:19

The award goes to Mike mcmeekin what a waste of salary cap

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Looks like Tarzan plays like jane

Post by westerbeast » 12 Sep 2019, 21:38

Didn't know he was on the pitch to be honest.

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 21:40

He goes missing all the time. Jsl Clarkson and Holmes all did more than him even though he was on the field 80mins, was going to say played 80 mins but think he might have played for 5 mins. The guy in woeful

Akcas87
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Akcas87 » 12 Sep 2019, 21:52

He has a couple decent games against the lesser teams but goes missing against the big boys a lot

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 12 Sep 2019, 21:55

It’s hard to defend him but our back rowers are dummy runners for this full back around the back play which tbh I’m sick to death of watching. The only other time our back rowers see the ball is to take a settler to set up the said play going the opposite way.
There comes a point when you have to look at the coaches as it looks to me the players are only doing what they are coached.

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 12 Sep 2019, 21:56

braytontiger wrote:It’s hard to defend him but our back rowers are dummy runners for this full back around the back play which tbh I’m sick to death of watching. The only other time our back rowers see the ball is to take a settler to set up the said play going the opposite way.
There comes a point when you have to look at the coaches as it looks to me the players are only doing what they are coached.
100% same play over and over again, ](*,) mixed it up a bit last week and hey presto what do you know, we score a few tries.

I'm not bagging Mcmeeken by the way, just sick of same rubbish play week in week out can't we practice something new?
Last edited by Nobody on 12 Sep 2019, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
🐯 COYF!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 12 Sep 2019, 21:57

oh its magic mikes turn, who would have thought it

our experts and internet coaches are on the ball tonight

pathetic

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 21:59

braytontiger wrote:It’s hard to defend him but our back rowers are dummy runners for this full back around the back play which tbh I’m sick to death of watching. The only other time our back rowers see the ball is to take a settler to set up the said play going the opposite way.
I'm not talking about the attacking there line plays. I didnt see him come in for one drive when clearing the ball from our own line. He just stands on the wing because Clare is there for a clearing drive every set and he is nowhere to be seen. Then he shoots out of the line and gets skinned by Williams leaving rest of the team with no chance for the 1st try. He never gets brought off or dropped by Powell. When he looks interested he is a real handful but them games a few and far between

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 22:01

thedogvinnie wrote:oh its magic mikes turn, who would have thought it

our experts and internet coaches are on the ball tonight

pathetic
Sorry boss but how can you defend that. Never came for a clearing run from our own line and hes a forward. Messages like that make you sound like you think your Wayne bennet. Tool

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 12 Sep 2019, 22:03

He's changing as a player.

He used to run a decent line. But we've nobody to feed him the ball that side as our half options have been embarassing.

And if we give him early ball. It's got to be flat and in space. He's still an absolute unit and got the ability. But he needs a half to work off and an actual centre outside to give a passing option to.

You drop him off as we are doing. We are the one wasting his talent. Not him
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 12 Sep 2019, 22:03

tool? i am being called a tool by a newbie, priceless sonny priceless

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 12 Sep 2019, 22:06

dettoriman wrote:He's changing as a player.

He used to run a decent line. But we've nobody to feed him the ball that side as our half options have been embarassing.

And if we give him early ball. It's got to be flat and in space. He's still an absolute unit and got the ability. But he needs a half to work off and an actual centre outside to give a passing option to.

dont waste your time with our "experts" they know more than us, their three years on the WRE have given them all that knowledge

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 22:06

thedogvinnie wrote:tool? i am being called a tool by a newbie, priceless sonny priceless
Joined site in 2012 mate not a newbie

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 12 Sep 2019, 22:08

Don't know why people can't see it, are 6 and 7 not up to standard, go missing far too often. Trueman needs an experienced 7 with him to take some of that pressure and game management from him. Having said that though, seen him shouting for ball that way a few times tonight, but we chose to go other way with Jamie Trellis.
🐯 COYF!

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 22:09

thedogvinnie wrote:

dont waste your time with our "experts" they know more than us, their three years on the WRE have given them all that knowledge
Because I have an opinion that mcmeekin does nothing which people will agree with doesnt make me an expert, it's just my opinion. Anyway go back to blaming the ref mr myopia

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 12 Sep 2019, 22:10

He’s a good player but he is stagnating here because we are not using him correctly. In a side with decide attacking structure he’d get 15 tries a season and make line breaks for fun.

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 12 Sep 2019, 22:10

Here we go again, classic example of childish comments.

Thread locked until some can grow up.

MY CLUB. MY CAS