garbage

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: garbage

Post by Scoopage » 23 Jun 2019, 15:47

Leeds will take a great deal from the saints game and I expect them to beat Catalan next Sunday so they will come on the back of a win I reckon.god knows what we will come into the game off the back of

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 24 Jun 2019, 22:12

old cas lass wrote:
Dez wrote:
old cas lass wrote:I think Only Leeds are playing worse than us.....so there’s a win, :D
Thought leeds played ok yesterday ocl. Saints scored 12points in first 5mins and 6points in last 5mins. Leeds matched for long periods remembering it was saints they where playing
Didn’t see the game dez only the score.
Saints don’t seem to be blowing teams away at the min.
Maybe one or two of there players are feeling playing 18/19 games. Let’s hope so.
Sadly for everyone else Saints,London aside are putting games to bed early enough for the pipe and slippers to come out second half and the coach had enough smarts to use his replacements to spell his best players

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 25 Jun 2019, 12:14

According to Arnold Tanya on the Super League Show, Wakey currently have the longest losing streak and even JJB said they were in danger of getting dragged into the relegation battle.

Still plenty of hope for the Tigers, IMO.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigersbarmy » 25 Jun 2019, 12:27

Wakey are garbage . We’re not much better mind

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 25 Jun 2019, 13:15

Tigersbarmy wrote:Wakey are garbage . We’re not much better mind
Both of us have played the injury cards at times this season
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 25 Jun 2019, 13:16

But are laughing at us on their forum for being linked with the likes of Trout, Olpherts and Griffin. They have the squad next season, without injuries to cause some shocks.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 25 Jun 2019, 13:51

heritage1926 wrote:
But are laughing at us on their forum for being linked with the likes of Trout, Olpherts and Griffin. They have the squad next season, without injuries to cause some shocks.
Injury free this year they'd have caused some real upset
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 25 Jun 2019, 15:31

the machine wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:
The thing I like about Wakey is, they go after players in the area's they know they're weak in. They don't just buy for the sakes of buying. They got managed to get Mason Caton Brown back on a good deal when Johnstone and Tupou were going to be out for the season. Kelepi Tanginoa was a real good find for them at this point of the season, in an area they needed cover.

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 25 Jun 2019, 16:43

heritage1926 wrote:
the machine wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:
The thing I like about Wakey is, they go after players in the area's they know they're weak in. They don't just buy for the sakes of buying. They got managed to get Mason Caton Brown back on a good deal when Johnstone and Tupou were going to be out for the season. Kelepi Tanginoa was a real good find for them at this point of the season, in an area they needed cover.
Agree, their recruitment policy was available quality in areas needed, no square pegs round holes.

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 25 Jun 2019, 18:28

heritage1926 wrote:In the next 7 games we play 5 teams below us (London, Leeds, Wakey, KR, London again and Huddersfield). These are massive games now and equally for them. Way we're playing, all 5 will have us on their list of beatable teams to ease relegation. We should of been looking up and not down at this point of the season. What on earth has happened to our club?!
Just look at who and how they are running the club if you want to know what’s happened to our club.

vandeveldtsbaldhead

Post by vandeveldtsbaldhead » 25 Jun 2019, 19:02

I agree the team is not good enough, too many very average signings this season. Clarkson, Daniel Smith, Rankin.

I understand that Jamie Ellis has been available for the last couple of weeks, surely he must be worth a game at half back.

I thinkTrueman has been over played, he is playing behind a poor set of forwards, he isnt doing anything creative, the lad needs a rest. He is like Richardson of st Helens, he has been over played.

The next two home games against London and Leeds are must wins, or else we will be ithe relgation battle.