The Full Back and Big Game Mentality

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: The Full Back and Big Game Mentality

Post by Bolton-tiger » 27 May 2019, 12:25

jackknife wrote:I think Mata’utia would be better in centres but dont think turner is the answer, would love dufty but we cant attract a player like him.
If hes not wanted by st george or any other nrl team and we offer him something then why not.he would be brill in our team when gales back

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 27 May 2019, 12:47

old cas lass wrote:
jackknife wrote:I think Mata’utia would be better in centres but dont think turner is the answer, would love dufty but we cant attract a player like him.
Why don’t you think turner is the answer.
He might be in a few years but i dont think hes good enough to be the main no.1 in a team challenging for top 4.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 27 May 2019, 12:50

Bolton-tiger wrote:
If hes not wanted by st george or any other nrl team and we offer him something then why not.he would be brill in our team when gales back
Theres more chance of Wigan signing Dufty and selling us Hardaker. Dufty is a top player and will want the biggest wage n there will always be a team that will out bid us for a player.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 27 May 2019, 13:24

jackknife wrote:
Bolton-tiger wrote:
Theres more chance of Wigan signing Dufty and selling us Hardaker. Dufty is a top player and will want the biggest wage n there will always be a team that will out bid us for a player.
Toronto will throw huge money at a couple of nrl players if they get promoted
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan