BBC

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Johnny A
Academy Player
Academy Player

BBC

Post by Johnny A » 14 May 2019, 11:48

Have just been looking at the league table on the BBC Text page. The channel continues in its admirable coverage of the game by meticulously noting that each club has '0' under the Matches Drawn column. Sums up their attitude perfectly.

Danny Boy
Verified

Re: BBC

Post by Danny Boy » 14 May 2019, 12:01

Thing is, there can still be a draw, if sides still level after extra time, ridiculous Superleague copying NRL doing this!
Danny Boy

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 14 May 2019, 12:20

Johnny A wrote:Have just been looking at the league table on the BBC Text page. The channel continues in its admirable coverage of the game by meticulously noting that each club has '0' under the Matches Drawn column. Sums up their attitude perfectly.
Or sums up your lack of attention to detail???

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 14 May 2019, 12:59

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Johnny A
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Johnny A » 14 May 2019, 16:00

Fumper27 wrote:
Johnny A wrote:Have just been looking at the league table on the BBC Text page. The channel continues in its admirable coverage of the game by meticulously noting that each club has '0' under the Matches Drawn column. Sums up their attitude perfectly.
Or sums up your lack of attention to detail???
It certainly does! I was indeed not correct! I am sure the BBC will have factored that in.
But can I mention the ridiculous sight of Robbie and microphone on the field of play instead please? Ta!.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 14 May 2019, 17:39

It certainly does! I was indeed not correct! I am sure the BBC will have factored that in.
But can I mention the ridiculous sight of Robbie and microphone on the field of play instead please? Ta!.
i thought it the most stupid corny idea to stick a microphone in front of a player mid action also no subs mentioned in sundays game teams & the way the teams were displayed on our screens left a lot to be desired, what a load of idiots at the bbc [-(

baldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by baldtiger » 14 May 2019, 17:58

One thing I did like about it was the way they questioned the ref and vidio refs decisions ! Sky panel just seem to side with the ref and accept everything as correct , never seeing a forward pass, ripped ball, double movement unless the ref calls it :roll: