players improved or gone backwards

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Danny Boy
Verified

Re: players improved or gone backwards

Post by Danny Boy » 21 Apr 2019, 09:45

flow wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:Can’t agree with Mikey having gone backwards, he played 7mins before getting concussed and then doing his hammy, 2 games in and his aggression is veering towards 2017... he lost some of this in 2018, can only see him getting better week in week out!
did you not read the post I said some had gone backwards through injury and might improve through season. Its getting very obvious no you are hudds tiger second log in , you all ways post just after hudds tiger to back him up , I can go through loads off posts and see this happening . How sad his this hudds you really are biggest tool on here looking to score points all time . Think we should have a forum night out see if both sregitsac and hudds tiger turn up lmao :pray: :pray: :pray:
If you don’t stop these personal insults Flow, I’m afraid you will be banned!
Danny Boy

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 21 Apr 2019, 10:17

flow wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:Can’t agree with Mikey having gone backwards, he played 7mins before getting concussed and then doing his hammy, 2 games in and his aggression is veering towards 2017... he lost some of this in 2018, can only see him getting better week in week out!
did you not read the post I said some had gone backwards through injury and might improve through season. Its getting very obvious no you are hudds tiger second log in , you all ways post just after hudds tiger to back him up , I can go through loads off posts and see this happening . How sad his this hudds you really are biggest tool on here looking to score points all time . Think we should have a forum night out see if both sregitsac and hudds tiger turn up lmao :pray: :pray: :pray:
I wish I had the time or effort to bother creating a second account just to placate people like you but the simple fact is, I don’t have the interest or the preciousness. We are not the same person. As I’ve said countless times before I have one account - this one. I don’t need anyone to back me up on my comments. I live and stand by them myself, right or wrong. There were 6 hours between posts. The explanation for that gap is simple - many people are enjoying the sunshine and don’t want to be sat replying to guff like this and a lot of fans have gone to France to watch the team.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Apr 2019, 10:48

Fans forum night out sounds good tho ... :shock:
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 21 Apr 2019, 11:00

HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote:
I wish I had the time or effort to bother creating a second account just to placate people like you but the simple fact is, I don’t have the interest or the preciousness. We are not the same person. As I’ve said countless times before I have one account - this one. I don’t need anyone to back me up on my comments. I live and stand by them myself, right or wrong. There were 6 hours between posts. The explanation for that gap is simple - many people are enjoying the sunshine and don’t want to be sat replying to guff like this and a lot of fans have gone to France to watch the team.
Ignore him, it’s not worth it.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 21 Apr 2019, 19:19

tigerfeat wrote:Fans forum night out sounds good tho ... :shock:
I'm game 8) we still need a tipster night out :dance:

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 21 Apr 2019, 20:46

Am in

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Apr 2019, 21:19

Yeah be good have to sort summat out
Vince Lombardi

usacas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by usacas » 22 Apr 2019, 00:57

Good idea. Long way to come for me though.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 22 Apr 2019, 11:04

How many members does the forum have with some allegedly having multiple user names.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Apr 2019, 13:32

casjunction wrote:How many members does the forum have with some allegedly having multiple user names.
there easy to spot always same names backing up certain peoples posts sad really

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 22 Apr 2019, 13:50

casjunction wrote:How many members does the forum have with some allegedly having multiple user names.
About 5 apparently, rest are duplicates!

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 22 Apr 2019, 15:24

flow wrote:
there easy to spot always same names backing up certain peoples posts sad really
I agree with you.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Apr 2019, 15:31

Me too embarrassing stuff having to make up a non de plume to back up your point
Vince Lombardi

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 23 Apr 2019, 19:24

Scoopage wrote:
Am in
I'm in,be worth the drive up from Norfolk for that one,maybe we could get Childs to referee!

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 24 Apr 2019, 14:33

Just catching up on the Forum after a few days leaving it alone...incidently cos I know what it's like after a loss...and this post just sums up what the Casforum has now become.
Absolute cesspit this is now.....same people spouting the same dribble week in, week out. Actual decent debate gets pulled apart by childish insults and the like....
Its as bad as the Facebook supporters page....if not getting worse.....