INFO Yorkshire V Lankashire Academy

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

INFO Yorkshire V Lankashire Academy

Post by gateman » 19 Apr 2019, 17:21

Anyone know the KO time for this match I know its played this Saturday as they announced it at Fridays match but I didn't hear the KO time

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: INFO Yorkshire V Lankashire Academy

Post by flow » 19 Apr 2019, 17:57

gateman wrote:Anyone know the KO time for this match I know its played this Saturday as they announced it at Fridays match but I didn't hear the KO time
thought i would get in before fumper is this a new county lankashire lol

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 19 Apr 2019, 18:44

flow wrote:
gateman wrote:Anyone know the KO time for this match I know its played this Saturday as they announced it at Fridays match but I didn't hear the KO time
Man, you are boring...the difference between what gateman has put and your good self is that it is easy to decipher what gateman was trying to say. My thoughts on your posts, however, are well known and documented so I won’t go there again. Have a nice Easter.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 19 Apr 2019, 19:06

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Man, you are boring...the difference between what gateman has put and your good self is that it is easy to decipher what gateman was trying to say. My thoughts on your posts, however, are well known and documented so I won’t go there again. Have a nice Easter.
your up set because i beat you lmao keep more focused in future missing chance to ridicule somebody letting your self slip have a nice Easter pal hope for win Monday

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 19 Apr 2019, 19:42

sorry for asking a question I want to know the KO of a game, I am 80 years of age I have a secondary school education not like some of my learned friends, I am sorry my spelling is not what it should be , but my knowledge of our great game is far better than that of a lot of my learned friends , when I joined this forum I thought it was about rugby league not a point scoring exercise

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 19 Apr 2019, 19:56

flow wrote:
Oh, the irony...

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 19 Apr 2019, 20:07

gateman wrote:sorry for asking a question I want to know the KO of a game, I am 80 years of age I have a secondary school education not like some of my learned friends, I am sorry my spelling is not what it should be , but my knowledge of our great game is far better than that of a lot of my learned friends , when I joined this forum I thought it was about rugby league not a point scoring exercise

I’ve had a look around gateman to find you a time and it’s 2pm.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 19 Apr 2019, 20:20

old cas lass wrote:
gateman wrote:sorry for asking a question I want to know the KO of a game, I am 80 years of age I have a secondary school education not like some of my learned friends, I am sorry my spelling is not what it should be , but my knowledge of our great game is far better than that of a lot of my learned friends , when I joined this forum I thought it was about rugby league not a point scoring exercise

Glad you found it cos I tried and couldn't find owt :lol:
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 19 Apr 2019, 21:00

the machine wrote:
old cas lass wrote:

Glad you found it cos I tried and couldn't find owt :lol:

It weren’t easy.
Cas tigers twitter page from a few days ago.
Knew I’d seen it

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 19 Apr 2019, 21:27

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
your up set because i beat you lmao keep more focused in future missing chance to ridicule somebody letting your self slip have a nice Easter pal hope for win Monday
OMG. What are you, 12??? Yes, you “beat” me. Saviour the taste of your massive victory Flow, you worked hard for it ;) ;) ;)

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 19 Apr 2019, 23:48

old cas lass wrote:

Thanks mate that's my Saturday afternoon sorted my son and I will be there I hope Peachey goes well he is the only one from CAS that's got in, I was hopping Lewis Carr had been selected big future for this lad hopefully

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 20 Apr 2019, 06:28

gateman wrote:
old cas lass wrote:

Thanks mate that's my Saturday afternoon sorted my son and I will be there I hope Peachey goes well he is the only one from CAS that's got in, I was hopping Lewis Carr had been selected big future for this lad hopefully
excellent reply mate I have same dicks having a go my spelling think they get off on it, that's why I pointed it out before they had chance . They probably as bad as me and you but use grammarly, face to face meet they would not say any thing they are key board warriors and clue less about the game . Think they are showing Catalans game in bar straight after mate.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 20 Apr 2019, 16:16

enjoyable match today Yorkshire winning 24-14 with a few minutes to go,Peachey not playing DP as named him in the squad for Catalan

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 20 Apr 2019, 20:47

gateman wrote:enjoyable match today Yorkshire winning 24-14 with a few minutes to go,Peachey not playing DP as named him in the squad for Catalan
Flow said Catalan game was on straight after. Did you not stay to watch it? :D if anyone stayed let us know if we win.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 20 Apr 2019, 21:37

Swagger wrote:
gateman wrote:enjoyable match today Yorkshire winning 24-14 with a few minutes to go,Peachey not playing DP as named him in the squad for Catalan
Flow said Catalan game was on straight after. Did you not stay to watch it? :D if anyone stayed let us know if we win.
As if I’ve travelled to France and missed the game, thought it was on Monday

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 20 Apr 2019, 23:25

SREGITSAC wrote:
Swagger wrote:
As if I’ve travelled to France and missed the game, thought it was on Monday
I know right. Flow is never wrong though so must have been today. He uses Google a lot ya see.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 20 Apr 2019, 23:34

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
OMG. What are you, 12??? Yes, you “beat” me. Saviour the taste of your massive victory Flow, you worked hard for it ;) ;) ;)
shouldn't that be savour (to enjoy) as against saviour (me) ;)
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 21 Apr 2019, 08:28

lurcher wrote:shouldn't that be savour (to enjoy) as against saviour (me) ;)
That’s irony right there my friend.