Use your assets

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Coopermanvision

Use your assets

Post by Coopermanvision » 19 Apr 2019, 11:08

I wrote to Cas several weeks ago about the failure to use Eden. I received no response. Injuries aside Eden is not being used for his talent. He is left on the wing without receiving any service. Shenton is to blame as he is as a very poor Captain. Against Wakefield Eden was so underutilised he may have well have been on the bench.
I agree with another subscriber that receiving and catching high balls is not an art that Cas excel in. What about some thought being put into that?

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Use your assets

Post by Fumper27 » 19 Apr 2019, 11:19

Coopermanvision wrote:I wrote to Cas several weeks ago about the failure to use Eden. I received no response.
And you are surprised by that??? What about some thought being put into that??? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 19 Apr 2019, 11:23

Coopermanvision wrote:I wrote to Cas several weeks ago about the failure to use Eden. I received no response. Injuries aside Eden is not being used for his talent. He is left on the wing without receiving any service. Shenton is to blame as he is as a very poor Captain. Against Wakefield Eden was so underutilised he may have well have been on the bench.
I agree with another subscriber that receiving and catching high balls is not an art that Cas excel in. What about some thought being put into that?
Phill is that you?

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 19 Apr 2019, 11:24

TT Tiger wrote:
Coopermanvision wrote:I wrote to Cas several weeks ago about the failure to use Eden. I received no response. Injuries aside Eden is not being used for his talent. He is left on the wing without receiving any service. Shenton is to blame as he is as a very poor Captain. Against Wakefield Eden was so underutilised he may have well have been on the bench.
Phill is that you?
:lol:

CHTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CHTiger » 19 Apr 2019, 11:39

Explain how is Shenton to blame? I thought he two brilliant quick passes to give Eden some space yesterday. This post is pointless there’s there’s nothing to back your comment up and I think you did it so you could have a swipe at Shenton

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 19 Apr 2019, 11:49

So what kind of response did you expect, an application form for a coaching job?

How you can blame Shenton is beyond me. Are you suggesting a change of position for Eden, sack Shenton, sign a centre,(oh, we have!), a solution to Gale's absence which is a major reason for a change of style of play.

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 19 Apr 2019, 11:55

I have read some crap on here, but this is new level :lol:

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 19 Apr 2019, 11:57

](*,) Bet your letter was the club's top priority of concern, I'm sure it was addressed straight away with the haste it fully deserved.

Seen some rubbish on here, but this top's the lot. Yes Eden doesn't get service like he has been, but that is down to Gale missing. Who was centre for Eden and Solomona when they scored 40+ tries each?
🐯 COYF!

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 19 Apr 2019, 12:20

Eden was fantastic last 20 minutes last night making the yards when we was under pressure with the forwards out on there feet.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 19 Apr 2019, 12:29

Mucky1978 wrote:Eden was fantastic last 20 minutes last night making the yards when we was under pressure with the forwards out on there feet.
That's the side of his game that people don't see. People only see him scoring or making mistakes. He is easily our best back at making metres from our own half, take's a hell of a lot of work off the forwards.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 19 Apr 2019, 12:39

It’s easy to see why Eden isn’t getting any service when we are missing our proper 7 and 9 and have been playing our 1 out of position.

How many times during pre season do you think our spine of Turner, Trueman, Mata’utia, Milner and Moors/Massey trained together to gel?

My guess is zero.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Coopermanvision

Post by Coopermanvision » 19 Apr 2019, 13:14

Note what you all say. Glad i have got people commenting whether they agree or not. I only want success for Cas and you do have to have a brain to put solutions into place.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 19 Apr 2019, 13:59

TT Tiger wrote:
Phill is that you?

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 19 Apr 2019, 14:00

CHTiger wrote:
Explain how is Shenton to blame? I thought he two brilliant quick passes to give Eden some space yesterday. This post is pointless there’s there’s nothing to back your comment up and I think you did it so you could have a swipe at Shenton
I think Shenny has been playing well this year.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 19 Apr 2019, 14:14

Lmao you mist April fools joke. only thing i agree on is shentons no captain. Can image meeting with. Graton and powell we have had a letter from a concerd fan who thinks we should pass ball more to eden . ow ok mr graton we will try lmao

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 19 Apr 2019, 14:18

My god where was you when milward was in charge...
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 19 Apr 2019, 15:12

Congrats Flow, you aren't the worst poster on here anymore :lol:

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 19 Apr 2019, 15:28

If Flow wrote to the board they would have to send it to Bletchley for decoding.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 19 Apr 2019, 17:59

[quote="casjunction"]If Flow wrote to the board they would have to send it to Bletchley for decoding.[/quot

well your letter would be full off positives and ass kissing you tinted fool lmao love it

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 19 Apr 2019, 19:29

casjunction wrote:If Flow wrote to the board they would have to send it to Bletchley for decoding.