Use your assets

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Use your assets

Post by bane73 » 19 Apr 2019, 14:18

Coopermanvision wrote:I wrote to Cas several weeks ago about the failure to use Eden. I received no response. Injuries aside Eden is not being used for his talent. He is left on the wing without receiving any service. Shenton is to blame as he is as a very poor Captain. Against Wakefield Eden was so underutilised he may have well have been on the bench.
I agree with another subscriber that receiving and catching high balls is not an art that Cas excel in. What about some thought being put into that?
My god where was you when milward was in charge...
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 19 Apr 2019, 15:12

Congrats Flow, you aren't the worst poster on here anymore :lol:

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 19 Apr 2019, 15:28

If Flow wrote to the board they would have to send it to Bletchley for decoding.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 19 Apr 2019, 17:59

[quote="casjunction"]If Flow wrote to the board they would have to send it to Bletchley for decoding.[/quot

well your letter would be full off positives and ass kissing you tinted fool lmao love it

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 19 Apr 2019, 19:29

casjunction wrote:If Flow wrote to the board they would have to send it to Bletchley for decoding.
:lol:

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 19 Apr 2019, 19:57

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
casjunction wrote:If Flow wrote to the board they would have to send it to Bletchley for decoding.
:lol:
Yes, flow is certainly an enigma.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 19 Apr 2019, 20:40

flow wrote:
casjunction wrote:If Flow wrote to the board they would have to send it to Bletchley for decoding.[/quot

well your letter would be full off positives and ass kissing you tinted fool lmao love it
Such sparkling wit,,,, xxx,,,, +++

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 20 Apr 2019, 03:18

They’ve a backlog already from the emails sent about Axiom.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 20 Apr 2019, 06:18

SREGITSAC wrote:
hello hudds tiger using your other log in name I see sad little man

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 20 Apr 2019, 07:07

flow wrote:
Coopermanvision wrote:I wrote to Cas several weeks ago about the failure to use Eden. I received no response. Injuries aside Eden is not being used for his talent. He is left on the wing without receiving any service. Shenton is to blame as he is as a very poor Captain. Against Wakefield Eden was so underutilised he may have well have been on the bench.
I agree with another subscriber that receiving and catching high balls is not an art that Cas excel in. What about some thought being put into that?
Lmao you mist April fools joke. only thing i agree on is shentons no captain. Can image meeting with. Graton and powell we have had a letter from a concerd fan who thinks we should pass ball more to eden . ow ok mr graton we will try lmao
Cooperman - meet flow. You will be very happy together.

The relationship won't always make a lot of sense but you can use crayons and draw pictures for one another when things do get a little complex.

I read somewhere that auditions are taking place at Elstree for the sequel to One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - maybe you could travel down together

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 Apr 2019, 08:59

Cas do excel in beating wakey tho :dance:
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 20 Apr 2019, 10:01

tigerfeat wrote:
lmao is it eleven in a row now lost count

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 20 Apr 2019, 10:43

flow wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
lmao is it eleven in a row now lost count
Think it’s 12 pal

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 20 Apr 2019, 20:04

SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Lmao you mist April fools joke. only thing i agree on is shentons no captain. Can image meeting with. Graton and powell we have had a letter from a concerd fan who thinks we should pass ball more to eden . ow ok mr graton we will try lmao
Cooperman - meet flow. You will be very happy together.

The relationship won't always make a lot of sense but you can use crayons and draw pictures for one another when things do get a little complex.

I read somewhere that auditions are taking place at Elstree for the sequel to One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - maybe you could travel down together
Best post ever!!

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 20 Apr 2019, 20:04

flow wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:
hello hudds tiger using your other log in name I see sad little man
Wrong again, but you must be used to that by now!